Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox One Serial Gamble!  (Read 2206 times)
hi_i_am_a_nerd (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

What is a Bitcoin anyway?

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:06:26 PM

Ok so heres how it works:

You pay for a randomly generated Xbox One Serial Key.
- It may or may not work and that's the gamble

Pricing:

-1 Serial: .001 BTC
-10 Serials: .01 BTC
-50 Serials: .05 BTC
-100 serials: .1 BTC
And if your crazy, 1000 Serials: 1 BTC

Delivery: You will be PM'ed the serials that you bought

Payment: If you are worried about me scamming you, escrow is accepted and perfectly fine. (You will need to take care of this and pay any fees associated)

Again, these are completely 100% random and I have no say in which serials work and do not work so please don't complain if you do not get a working serials, that is why this is in the gambling section.

Tip: For me I usually get around 1-3 working serials every 30 randomly generated ones.

Thanks, and good luck!

DoNaTe? BTC:  | EARN FREE BTC!
LTC: Lfugx6uauLN25EuhMyrAAquNePf7fZg2uV            | http://freebitco.in/?r=23681

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:56:44 PM

With this guy's current trust, I can guarantee that he will happily give you any number of fake strings of numbers and letters that you pay for. Don't even think about it.
Squirtel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:06:19 AM

What is this all about?
hi_i_am_a_nerd (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:55:02 AM

What is this all about?

I have read up a bit since my last post, and I found another post on here to selling XB1s for $100 (just the console) and I just ssen MS warranty policy it says you have 2 options, 1)send your console then you get another, 2)enter your serial number, they send you one and they take a credit card number incase you don't, not hard to see where this can head,

I no longer want anything to do with this, as I can clearly see this can land people in big trouble, and if you are still thinking about think what they can do, they will have your address, IP everything needed to have you, and every xbox you have in your house they can ban, and also I think how they put a card in is they buy an anon one (prepaid) so it has no link to them in anyway at all and that way MS can't charge them.]

AGAIN I AM STAYING FAR AWAY FROM ANY SCAM, AS I DONT WANT TO TARNISH MY NAME, YEARS TO BUILD REP THEN 1 STUPID BID TO MAKE MONEY, AND IT ALL COME CRUMBLING DOWN.

there is an exploit on the xbox website where you can put in fake info and get an xbone for free. many people have done it and Microsoft has done NOTHING and they wont do anything! you need to read up more

With this guy's current trust, I can guarantee that he will happily give you any number of fake strings of numbers and letters that you pay for. Don't even think about it.

the trust is a BS thing, ive dealt with people before if you go to my other post about and xbox serial and he is now getting his so your loss here

LTC: Lfugx6uauLN25EuhMyrAAquNePf7fZg2uV            | http://freebitco.in/?r=23681
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:13:21 AM

Tip: For me I usually get around 1-3 working serials every 30 randomly generated ones.

Thanks, and good luck!

If you get 1-3 every 30 you generate, why are you selling 30 for .03?  Why not use those codes, get the xboxs, and then sell those for $400+?

RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:19:27 AM

Thanks, and good luck!

If you get 1-3 every 30 you generate, why are you selling 30 for .03?  Why not use those codes, get the xboxs, and then sell those for $400+?
Because he would have to actually have codes for that.
hi_i_am_a_nerd (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:29:32 AM

Thanks, and good luck!

Because he would have to actually have codes for that.

I HAVE CODES DUDE! You can ask either of the two people im helping!!? Stop trolling the reason I dont have 40 billion xboxes is because you can only order one at a time or else your order will get cancelled!!! Stop being an ignorant asshole!

InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:19:28 AM

How much for a guaranteed working code?
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:36:35 AM

there is an exploit on the xbox website where you can put in fake info and get an xbone for free. many people have done it and Microsoft has done NOTHING and they wont do anything! you need to read up more

HAHAHAHAHAHA 10/10
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:04:21 AM

Ok so heres how it works:

You pay for a randomly generated Xbox One Serial Key.
- It may or may not work and that's the gamble

This is hilarious.
hi_i_am_a_nerd (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:07:21 PM

How much for a guaranteed working code?

Message me, I've pretty much just been working with people. So far I set up two accounts for people and added a working serial and ordered them an Xbox one, so just message me.

RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

If you're this desperate to have an xboner, then you deserve to get scammed.
hi_i_am_a_nerd (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:44:39 PM

Dude seriously talk to the people i helped i never scammed anyone on this forum in my life? Stop being a troll and get out of here. Ive worked with people before and I've never scammed them out of any BTC so just please leave.

goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:56:23 PM

Nvm... Looked it up, no such thing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

hi_i_am_a_nerd (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:19:45 PM

no such thing as??

FUR11

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:24:11 PM

Dude seriously talk to the people i helped i never scammed anyone on this forum in my life? Stop being a troll and get out of here. Ive worked with people before and I've never scammed them out of any BTC so just please leave.

Aren't you scamming the xbox site?

hi_i_am_a_nerd (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:26:57 PM

actually the more correct term would be exploiting, its a glitch in there system, therefor im not scamming or hacking their website, what i meant above was i never scammed anyone out of any bitcoin

FUR11

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:30:25 PM

actually the more correct term would be exploiting, its a glitch in there system, therefor im not scamming or hacking their website, what i meant above was i never scammed anyone out of any bitcoin

But you see my point, don't you?  It's difficult to trust someone who says "I won't scam you out of your btc" in a thread that's talking about how they exploit xbox.com.

goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:33:44 PM

no such thing as??

WHAT DO YOU THINK?! Dude, I recommend leaving, and never coming back...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TheCatLife

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:48:41 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA 10/10

Link to the site to conduct this exploit?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: