Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope those suckered into the GOX rally lose everything  (Read 2743 times)
revans (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:09:15 PM

No withdrawals, no prospect of them happening, but fools being parted from their money.
dave3k

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Realbitcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:11:21 PM

I do wish people lose money. damn people.

Realbitcoin.info
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:16:44 PM

Can you give us a point by point breakdown as to why this will cause your phallus to thicken and engorge?
GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:05:34 PM

Hope those suckered into the GOX rally lose everything

Of course you want them to lose everything. If they don't lose everything, they're going to laugh at you all the way to the bank and make you look like a fool for not taking this easy opportunity to get easy money.

The market is about risks. The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.

Be humble!
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:32:21 PM

We will laugh about mt.gox in 10 years, and our children will too Smiley

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:25:41 PM

Hope those suckered into the GOX rally lose everything

Of course you want them to lose everything. If they don't lose everything, they're going to laugh at you all the way to the bank and make you look like a fool for not taking this easy opportunity to get easy money.

The market is about risks. The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.

we're already laughing at him.  and have been for a while.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:43:29 PM

Indeed, he's been a hilarious source of comedy for ages.
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:38:02 PM

Yup:

The hype is dying down, and the Bitcoin market is rapidly running out of 'greater fools'. The fair value of a Bitcoin for most people is zero, because that is the monetary utility it offers them. Whilst the novelty of being able to secure a small number of goods and services with Bitcoin will no doubt sustain the fanatics, it will not maintain the interest of many beyond that group.

^ From April 16th 2013; an order of magnitude less awareness/hype/adoption/market-cap than today.

There isn't a chance in hell of Google adopting Bitcoin or any other major corporation; dream on bozos.

^ Wrong: https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=20e106

These guys are just the beginning:
http://www.overstock.com/bitcoin
http://www.tigerdirect.com/bitcoin/

Won't be buying any above $1

I actually want to use bitcoin as a currency, not a get rich quick scheme.

^ And here we have one of revans' primary misunderstandings. One's ability to use bitcoin as a currency at 1BTC=$1 would be severely limited relative to much higher exchange-rate/market-cap. Currencies need a certain market-cap to facilitate transactions (cue "hoarding" objections and complete lack of understanding of incentives and equilibrium). Even with bitcoin's relatively high velocity in the 7-9 range, the market-cap has to be *a lot* higher than the equivalent of $21M in order to allow for effective use as a broad medium of exchange. Claiming to want a $1 bitcoin so you can "actually use [it] as a currency" is a very telling intellectual misunderstanding on your part (that's giving you the benefit of the doubt (ie, that you're just stupid, not malicious)).

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

No withdrawals, no prospect of them happening, but fools being parted from their money.

Lets wait 12 months and see if there was a better investment anywhere in the world this weekend than cheap Bitcoin on mtgox.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:42:02 PM

Why are people so full of hate and mean like the OP? I do not understand the wicked psyche of this being.
Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:46:05 PM

[snip]

Cypherdoc, are you the same guy who shilled for Hashfast and then vanished?  How's that investment working out for you?  Teh lulz still rolling in?
magicmexican

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:46:37 PM

Why would you hope that other people would get hurt? How would that benefit you?

Seems like you are a garbage human being
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:12:57 PM

[snip]

Cypherdoc, are you the same guy who shilled for Hashfast and then vanished?  How's that investment working out for you?  Teh lulz still rolling in?

i fulfilled my obligation and i am done with them.  have been for a while.

yep, it's too bad they have lousy customer service.  not my fault.  and yes, everything worked out well for me.  thanks for asking.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:14:43 PM

Why would you hope that other people would get hurt? How would that benefit you?

It's most likely just a reflection of his level of hate towards human stupidity. Mine too. Unfortunately there are few ways to express this and we sometimes choose the wrong ones.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:17:59 PM

It's most likely just a reflection of his level of hate towards human stupidity. Mine too. Unfortunately there are few ways to express this and we sometimes choose the wrong ones.

I would start with "intolerance" rather than "hate" - this word just doesn't really fit in the context you put it.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:21:40 PM

In his case, that should result in self-hate then...
cdooer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:33:53 PM

You are a douchebag fucking loser. Good luck getting your head out of that dark smelly fucking hole it's stuck in (at least for the next 4-7 days).
thelema93

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:38:39 PM

fuck off

FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:39:41 PM

wow.. such positivity. You really aren't a nice person are you?

Wishing the worst on your fellow coinsmen? How does one even fathom such a thing?

To hell with you Revans... to hell with you!  
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:48:07 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 11:00:08 PM by MatTheCat

It's more than just human stupidity. It is the combination of stupid humans acting to criticise and even ostracise someone for choosing not to be so fucking stupid, and just plain old human stupidity that is the cause of much of the Schadenfreude expressed on this forum. The sheer volume of well below average intellects around here that think they are some kind of market whizz kid on account of getting all noveau riche of the back of a few lucky Bitcoin trades also grates the nerves.

I hope that everyone piling into Gox loses their money because I have decided to get my funds back onto Bitfinex in order to get some more short trades on the go. I am far from totally at ease with using this exchange but these overextended 4hr chart indicators have proven too tempting. Bad news from Gox is good news for my short trade. Good news from Gox will still prove bearish in the long run, but will involve a lot of volatile price hard to predict price whipsawing....and I don't want this.

So die Gox suckers die!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: