Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:58:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEPTA] HEPTACOIN Asic resistant Equihash zero pre mine [POW]  (Read 3470 times)
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 11:28:58 AM by H055Y

Why does the explorer no longer work and where did your Discord channel go to? U exit scamming after selling a few MN's?

Dev is working to fix explorer, should be up soon.
So why is Discord closed for people to join? Something ain't right about this I'm telling u that!

Thanks for telling, I 'll provide a new invite link now.
Where is your new Discord link cuz I still don't see a new one.

Why is your explorer still not working?

Why did u close Trading channel on Discord and say to people that u are selling 26 MN's?

You guys are frauds!

What the fuck are you talking about?

Discord link works for everyone.

MN's will be sold to fund exchange listings, besides the MN's are mined, NOT PREMINE.

get your facts straight dude

I'm talking about what ever u just read I posted u nitwit,

MN's sold at first it were only a couple that WOULD get sold, now he's selling 26 and already sold 2? Dev closed trading channel and even kicks people from Discord who are trying to sell under his MN price, how fair is this shit then? It's a no Premine coin, I never said it wasn't, but the way the Dev is trying to sell his own coins without letting anyone else sell theirs is just fraudulent. And don't defend this type of shitholes!

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

ZERO PRE MINE, NO ICO - this is such a rarity in our difficult time.
At the expense of which coin development will be financed?

And where here is anonymity?
This wallet is a fork of a bitcoin wallet, without anonymity.

I think Dev will make this clear when further roadmap is released

For now is the standard anonymity, as we know that bitcoin and more is anonymous, but not as a such level as monero.

When will you be releasing updated roadmap for 2019?

Hello, We will update by the end of this year, we are still is discussion on what we gonna do, maybe a online store to use hepta for digital goods, and after, phisycal goods.
and more.

An online store won't get you very far as it is something that all the others are doing as well. Then you end up with a thousand online stores and a thousand different currencies. Nobody wants that.

Let's see what the roadmap looks like before jumping to conclusions Wink

They can take all the time they want with their roadmap, but I am definitely right in saying that just an online store is nothing compelling for investors.
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

Why does the explorer no longer work and where did your Discord channel go to? U exit scamming after selling a few MN's?

So why is Discord closed for people to join? Something ain't right about this I'm telling u that!

Why did u close Trading channel on Discord and say to people that u are selling 26 MN's?

You guys are frauds!
I've closed the trade because I'm doing MN pre-sale, take atention to this, you will be freely to trade when Heptabe listed.
Explorer is down due the server, we are migrating to a new one, tis will take some time.
And I've spend $200 a month on website, explorer servers , nodes and more, and you calm me a fraud ?
Maybe you was banned from discord, we don't need this kind of behavior on our project, I've a lot of work to do with Heptacoin.
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

You guys are frauds!

MN's will be sold to fund exchange listings, besides the MN's are mined, NOT PREMINE.

MN's sold at first it were only a couple that WOULD get sold, now he's selling 26 and already sold 2? Dev closed trading channel and even kicks people from Discord who are trying to sell under his MN price, how fair is this shit then? It's a no Premine coin, I never said it wasn't, but the way the Dev is trying to sell his own coins without letting anyone else sell theirs is just fraudulent. And don't defend this type of shitholes!

More then 15 people joined the discord today, discord is open for everyone, also, wait for a exchange, I'm doing a pre-sale, if you want exchange and a better development for Hepta, you must understand this.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

You guys are frauds!

More then 15 people joined the discord today, discord is open for everyone, also, wait for a exchange, I'm doing a pre-sale, if you want exchange and a better development for Hepta, you must understand this.

Why should I wait for an exchange if I want to sell my coins you aren't the guy who has a say in this, your a the coin dev and that's about it. You don't tell people that they cannot sell their coins because you have to sell your coins to get us listed on an exchange. Sell your coins but let us sell ours to, now your just being a fraud by saying I'm dev, I can sell coin, you guy can not. Why would investors want to buy your shitty MN coins if u can't even keep an explorer up and running.

HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

You guys are frauds!

Why should I wait for an exchange if I want to sell my coins you aren't the guy who has a say in this, your a the coin dev and that's about it. You don't tell people that they cannot sell their coins because you have to sell your coins to get us listed on an exchange. Sell your coins but let us sell ours to, now your just being a fraud by saying I'm dev, I can sell coin, you guy can not. Why would investors want to buy your shitty MN coins if u can't even keep an explorer up and running.

Easy, sell your coins, but not on MY Discord server, easy.
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

Hello, everyone can buy a Heptacoin Masternode Directly on our website : https://heptacoin.org/   Grin Grin
galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

This could be a great project, I will keep a eye on that.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

You guys are frauds!

You're a greedy bastard who doesn't care about the miners, only about his own pocket, you're the first dipshit I encounter that bans people for selling their own coins on the official Discord of the coin. Congratulations.

tiCeR

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

You guys are frauds!

You're a greedy bastard who doesn't care about the miners, only about his own pocket, you're the first dipshit I encounter that bans people for selling their own coins on the official Discord of the coin. Congratulations.

I would just leave this bad project if the dev doesn't allow others to sell coins over the counter on the Discord channel. That shows he wants to rip off the people here and run.
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

You guys are frauds!

I would just leave this bad project if the dev doesn't allow others to sell coins over the counter on the Discord channel. That shows he wants to rip off the people here and run.

No man, I'm doing a pre-sale, how I can do this with everyone dumping coins on the channels ?
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

Changed the colateral for a hepta MN will be 1777 HEPTA COIN, thanks.
maithanhxuan

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

I appreciate your project
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

I appreciate your project

Thanks for your support. Hepta to the moon
skeletounek

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

And after next week, it will be 3000 HEPTA for 1 MN. It is time to leave this SCAM project.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

And after next week, it will be 3000 HEPTA for 1 MN. It is time to leave this SCAM project.
I also found this through google so let's just say Hepta is a scam coin and nothing more, pathethic wankers they are.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4677612.0

galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

Don't start with a No Premine coin and change it into a MN presale coin when u change your mind. Also I see u upped the MN collateral from 777 to 1777 now, must be fun to be one of those people who already bought one of those 777 coins MN's from you. You probably just opened up the trading channel because more and more people were starting to complain about it and u can't ban your entire community if they wanna sell their coins. Now u gonna "threathen" people that we should pay our own servers and explorers? If you're not up for the job, which u clearly aren't, don't start with it. You are such an incompetent dev that u even managed to create over 5 different ANN topics for one and the same coin, you can't even manage a normal Discord servers, you can't keep your explorer online, your whitepaper doesn't exist but your coin was announced as NO ICO, NO PREMINE, PURE POW. And after a couple of weeks/months u decide hey I need money to let's turn this shitcoin into a MN one and hold a presale of MN's where it's actually a 100% POW coin but hey who cares right? Well miners care and sane people care as well. So if you would be so kind to just delete all your topics and maybe your coin all together since u clearly never gave a single fuck about the miners or the people who believed this coin might be a fair project. If you were serious about your project you wouldn't have your explorer offline for over a week while u prioritized selling coins u mined for MN's fork that probably will never arrive. Since coin launch not a single wallet update has been performed so don't count on any development after u sold more MN's.

The comunity will decide all the future plans for hepta, thanks.
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

everyone please take 2 minutes to fill this form : https://goo.gl/forms/WajUuxUJx58E3rMc2
I use this to decide what is the best opition for heptacoin by asking directly to the comunity, thanks.
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Dont forget to vote on the poll, this will help us to develop better.
tiCeR

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

You guys are frauds!

No man, I'm doing a pre-sale, how I can do this with everyone dumping coins on the channels ?

You shouldn't stop anyone from dumping even if it is on your channels. If people start selling something they have a reason to do so. Maybe you need to lower your pre-sale price then if people already sell below the price you ask. Something is going on here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: