Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETC now?  (Read 1105 times)
mmp95

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

Investing in this market, we must be cautious. Because this year's encryption market is very risky, we have lost a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's investment, but the market so far, I think it will not fall, and now it is very suitable for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?

There must have some reasons that Coinbase agree to list ETC but not any other coins. Maybe, they paid lots of money to Coinbase. Like some news recently, any coins want to list on Binance, just need to paid them 400 BTC

Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

In fact, I do not quite understand the meaning and benefits of ETC investments right now. Now this project does not mean anything good, I personally focus on NEO and ETH.
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

When etc will added on coinbase then you may invest on it cause later if it does not added on coinbase then you may loss a huge amount. Wait for a few months then invest on it.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

Hi, my friend, I have not heard of this news, and I don't think it will happen. The current market is in a downturn, and most people are watching and not investing, so you should be cautious for a lot of observation. Be careful with the trap.

I also think as you because The market is now very complex and unpredictable. There may be another drop in price so caution is over. If you want to invest i think that Bitcoin still is good at .
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

ETC is a good altcoin that will probably rise in price later regardless whether it's been added to coinbase or not! If the information about coinbase is solid, it will definitely impact the price positively! However, be careful not to buy people's dump!

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

Sometimes some coins if listing it will increase in other market. And etc will be the good choice you will get big profit. I'm happy to see the market these days and also etc and btg being the coins that the increase always high.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

I don't think so investing now in the etc is a good idea as the market is at dump state where everything is not going good and people don't want to invest in the coin which can give them a loss in the coming future. I could not see the etc doing well lately also. The news of the etc getting into the coinbase is not solid till now and after watching the unpredictable market we cannot say the same! Maybe after entering the coinbase you can get a good return.
FrankWagner631

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

I think, at the present time, you should invest a lot in ETH. There is a lot of information that the drop in ETH is an opportunity for investors to invest in it. ETH is expected to beat Bitcoin in the future. If you now invest in them, I am sure that the amount you receive within the next few months will be very high.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

it's true that we invest Now we will most likely become millionaires, bro. if we buy etherium in large enough quantities. because the price dropped. By holding we will become rich

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

In my opinion ETC always will be how ltc, little brother of etherium.
If developers can implements something extra ordinary, simply classic have only one they dont fork blockchain after hacking the DAO

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

In my opinion ETC always will be how ltc, little brother of etherium.
If developers can implements something extra ordinary, simply classic have only one they dont fork blockchain after hacking the DAO
I would suggest to buy ETC now that the value is still low and 2nd, invest. Because the bigger you invest, the bigger profit you received. But the most important thing is patience, because you need a lot of patience in waiting for your profit. In every investment, of course long term is needed because I believe that this will give us a bigger profit.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Some people may ask us not to buy the Ethereum because the price is going to drop to $100. But I don't think so. In my opinion, the price of the Ethereum still has the great chance to increase. We can wait patiently until the next month or OCtober. At least, this coin can hit its normal price in more than $400. Everyone will hope this condition and miss the bull market.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

I think that now the price of ETH within $ 290 is a very low value that will soon increase and should reach at least 400

smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

It seems to me that most people now understand that investing in ETC is now meaningless. Now it's better to work with ETH and LTC. You know how much per month it creates a new token on the basis of Ethereum. here's the answer
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

I do not think that now it will be profitable to invest in this direction. Dynamics and prices of coins now I do not cause much confidence, not the most profitable option for investment.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

I think that ETC is a very profitable coin.Which will greatly benefit us in the future.i guess this is the best time to buy etc.So i invest in ETC now.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?
Yes I do believe that one should invest in ethereum right now because right now the prices of ethereum is comparatively low so it is very profitable to invest in ethereum. So if one invest in ethereum right now he or she can expect a very high return in the upcoming future as the prices of ethereum continue to increase since it has started.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

I don't know for sure why ETC was added to CoinBase. but I think that's a good thing, meaning the ETC will experience a significant increase in prices. if you have enough capital to invest in it, I don't think it's a problem.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

I don't know for sure why ETC was added to CoinBase. but I think that's a good thing, meaning the ETC will experience a significant increase in prices. if you have enough capital to invest in it, I don't think it's a problem.
Coinbase chooses ETC because of its transparency and decentralization. But ETC prices are still not good after being listed by Coinbase. This proves that the market can not continue going up strongly at this time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: