Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETC now?  (Read 1113 times)
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?
I think now is not the right time to do tha tbecause the arekt is not so good now so we had better to wait for some time to see the bull market to come. And I do not know the reason for the choice of it as the coin to coinbase.
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:58:38 AM

I fell into the Coinbase Pro ETC trap..... Bought some and threw it on the exchange expecting it to pop up like every other coin that has been listed and.............. poop.  Didn't work out.  Maybe when they put it on regular Coinbase it will have a little pump. But for now I am stuck with some Eth Classic that I didn't really want.   Cry

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
KBCapital

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

Ethereum Classic #ETC has many great news recently. It has just listed on some major exchange, includes Coinbase.
Bittrex Exchange also announced that they will add fiat trading for ETC pair (ETC/USD) on this Aug 20.

These causes ETC pumps to near $20 before dropping to below $15 now.
I think it is quite good to buy some #ETC at the price of below $15.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:12:05 AM

So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?

What?ethereum has been talked from facebook group to invest in?lol that was a joke,only noob will believe that conversation,stop listening to those who gives you some hints instead do your own research because this is your money and thats not theirs ,so be responsible and never believe hearsay budz
Arrbuzz

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

What?ethereum has been talked from facebook group to invest in?lol that was a joke,only noob will believe that conversation,stop listening to those who gives you some hints instead do your own research because this is your money and thats not theirs ,so be responsible and never believe hearsay budz
lingdelta1

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

There are better options than buying ETC now, you should think about some low price coins such as XLM, EOS. These are potential coin and will recover strongly when the market stabilizes
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:31:27 AM

while ETH is down let's invest in it, hopefully this ETH can be like the end of 2017 where this ETH can be the second best coin after BTC, hopefully our investment can run well
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

I disagree. Eth hasn't shown any movement and in case that it does, I think it will be downwards. Its better to wait for it and buy than investing now while there is a high possibility price drop. If you will sell it on the next bull run, you can buy anytime but if you have limited capital (like me), you can stay put and wait for it to drop.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

It is indeed a good investment to invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum has fallen a lot in today's market, and I think that the price of Ethereum is now the lowest price.
cryptman7777

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

I consider the ETC coin to be a good investment, like all alternative coins. Although there are rumors about the ethereum classic, the fact that the director of this company often comes dishonestly and artificially creates a take-off of the price at the expense of false rumors...
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

I think ETC coins will be invested before going to coinbase. In my opinion; when it is connected to the coin base; its price will increase and you will benefit.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

I will suggest you to stay away of this right now. The price is really low till now. The price may go up after it gets added to coinbase. I will recommend you to wait till then and take your decision afterwards.
CheeryPenguin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

I personally dont think it's the right time to invest on ETC as currently it's price is quite high as it is. Maybe you just wait a bit and see where things go.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

You can do so for me. In the long term, investments on such coins can make a smart contract pay off and bring a profit. It is necessary to wait for the bull market in the world of crypto-currencies and to buy at the bottoms. ETC is a very promising coin which in the future will still give us money and a little to increase our capital. Waiting for what we need.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

I will suggest you to stay away of this right now. The price is really low till now. The price may go up after it gets added to coinbase. I will recommend you to wait till then and take your decision afterwards.
Yes, I agree with you, it is better not to invest first in ETC, considering the current market conditions are still slumping, wait until the market rises again and waits for the coint to be added to coinbase
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

Recently, market sentiment is not very good, but ETC alone has gone out of an independent trend.I was very curious at first, until I saw a few news to find the reason, because a Chinese group company invested 50M dollars in funds to ETC, so it rose against the trend.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

There are better options than buying ETC now, you should think about some low price coins such as XLM, EOS. These are potential coin and will recover strongly when the market stabilizes
I think ETC is also good, it's just that the price is quite expensive if compared to other altcoins, such as XLM, Cardano or Ripple. but it is better if at this time to invest in cheap coins, in order to save our capital

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

I will invest but not now. I will wait for a discount before buying. Now psychology people are still buying too much.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

for us at this time it was not the right time for us to invest in Etc, because prices also rose higher, so we better wait for prices to fall, so we will also benefit.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

I bought etc even before it was added to coinbase, i see the potential for it to rise. I think after its been listed in coinbase it will really help etc to increase in value. The bear market has dragged all the altcoins down and i guess this is the best time to buy etc. I have lots of great experiences in trading with etc before. I know after the bear market is over, etc will rise.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: