Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:06:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2814 times)
thanhhoian2016 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:07:25 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:14:27 AM by thanhhoian2016

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I agree on this. KYC should be announced before the program start so as to give a heads up to participants that it will be implementing one. Also, this is in consideration of the security risks involved for the participants who will give out their KYC information which is usually confidential in nature.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

I experienced this once but luckily I passed the kyc. Maybe the ico asked for bounty kyc and it has nothing to do with bounty managers so don't hate them.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program.
the agreement and disagreement from Kyc against the Bounty is currently a matter of discussion, but I myself think positively of Kyc as possible to minimize cheating, although honestly I disagree with the existence of KCC for bounty participants because the tokens owned by bounty participants are very few and that does not mean big, i just agree if kyc is only allowed for investors.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program.

completely agree to it. Though I strongly support KYC implementation even for bounty participants as it reduces fakes/scams/etc. However, if KYC is necessary, it must be announced in the beginning of campaign itself, by this the genuine participants know about the KYC requirement in advance and can participate accordingly.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

KYC or not is developer team decision, as bounty hunter we should follow the rules. I agree about announce KYC as soon possible but some people never up date information/ read notice from social media or telegram channel, they only focus like and share. KYC is simple rules, do that and get pay.

Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

I completely agree. I have suffered more than once from such a policy. In the beginning they say that the KYC is not necessary to pass, and then at a certain moment they change the rules - and require verification. And of course they are right, but we are not
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

I completely agree. I have suffered more than once from such a policy. In the beginning they say that the KYC is not necessary to pass, and then at a certain moment they change the rules - and require verification. And of course they are right, but we are not

I do not mind passing verification, but the main thing is to warn about it in advance, because I can not always follow all the news and changes. And it's profitable for projects, many bounty hunters will not get their tokens because of it, and you will not prove anything.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

yes KYC is great method to avoid cheaters. because some people are using multi accounts to get more rewards. also i think making them KYC verified in the start of campaign is easier for them. i have seen that happening in lot of bounty campaigns

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

It's high time bounty managers started announcing KYC as soon as they introduce a project. Bounty hunters cannot be robbed of hard earned token because of KYC. If I know I don't have KYC and it has been announced that partipants must pass KYC, I wouldn't bother myself participating.
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Yes it can be given from the beginning of the bounty program and some campaign are following also like Entrymoney campaign. But KYC needed for bounty because now there are too much cheater in bounty  program. I can say Tradtex bounty program 13 times using my name in different way. So if there are in KYC, payment will not miss. Otherwise cheater will carry your tokens.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

Yes I agree that bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program. But this was implemented as obligatory recently so maybe they did not plan to do it
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

First of all bounty not bouty.

Second, unfortunately, some bounties asking for a kyc. I have respect that they told in day one and you know when you entered it. But i hate that they announced it in the last second.

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

Well though some projects are coming up with this idea of kyc and I believe they have their reasons but nonetheless, this should not affect how bounty hunters make their ways in maximizing their profits. Also, I believe bounty hunters should not be disturbed of kyc if kyc is to satisfy its main aim.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

actually this is a KYC application for additional security. So there happen multiple account and claim rewards become more secure. However, many also dislike this KYC system.
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Yes it can be given from the beginning of the bounty program and some campaign are following also like Entrymoney campaign. But KYC needed for bounty because now there are too much cheater in bounty  program. I can say Tradtex bounty program 13 times using my name in different way. So if there are in KYC, payment will not miss. Otherwise cheater will carry your tokens.

One positive thing when announcing kyc at the beginning of the campaign, with kyc is certainly more good for both of them so that they are able to add confidence if their performance is good and appropriate to get prizes.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

yeah this is very necessary that all should declare it in the beginning of bounty campaign so the people's who havenot their kyc or those who is afraid to share their personal information would maintain distance with these bounty campaign they should inform about all terms and conditions at the time of launching so the time and energy of participate don't get waste.
kren27

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

actually this is a KYC application for additional security. So there happen multiple account and claim rewards become more secure. However, many also dislike this KYC system.

Most likely because of confidentiality for those people who don't cheat the system, since I knew a couple of people who did KYC for their airdrop/bounty however they got the 3 worst possible results which is: scammed coin, their bounty is not honored and lastly is that they got the bounty however the coin itself does not have any value.

So RN they're in panic as they are receiving emails from random airdrops that asked them to signup, where they dont even remember signing up for them. It's also the same reason why I'm hesitant doing a KYC especially in some newly born websites.

TLDR: I'm just scared if someone might use my ID/Passport for their own benefit.
beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

I hate this when they didn't told at the first place. Most of the time i think that they don't want to give out bounty and with asking kyc at the end, trying to decrease the budget. Because not everybody passing the kyc.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

I already wrote this kind of thread way back "March 2018" and the response was positive new Bounty Campaigns are include KYC Announcement in there Official Bounty Thread. But suddenly as always many Bounty Hunter was not paying attention to read the "Rules and the KYC Requirements" in the thread before joining  the Bounty Campaign. in the End there was heck!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: