Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program.
Hi
KYC "Know Your Customer" is the best thing to identify your participant. But bounty program must clarify it in the starting  that KYC Is Necessary to participate and claim your rewards. 

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program.
it happens in many bounty campaigns, but for me, bounty hunters doesnt need to undergo the kyc process because they are not even an investor. there's no need to their identity, but if it requires the bounty participants, they cant do anything about that.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
zlatazema

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

I participated in one campaign in which I passed the KYC before registering for participation.
I think it's right!
But if you are asked to pass the KYC at the end of the Bounty - then a person may disagree and simply not receive a reward!
In general, I'm against the KYS, I don`t want to disclose my data to other people.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

Taht is the trouble that we bounty hunters face nowadays, they get free promotions if we can't provide KYC. If in the first place they said that they required KYC people who can't do kyc will not join. Those managers should know that. It happened to me before and that is very unfortunate. Your efforts results to nothing.

thanhhoian2016 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

I experienced this once but luckily I passed the kyc. Maybe the ico asked for bounty kyc and it has nothing to do with bounty managers so don't hate them.

Here I'm not saying KYC is not needed. I would like to say that KYC should be informed from the beginning instead of the final announcement.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
Look at it from the other side - it significantly reduces the potential number of participants and as a result increases your dlolu rewards. In all there are positive and negative sides)))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Lots of people writing that KYC can help to avoid scum) I want to see documents of devs before they making ann thread) I'm for KYC for ICO team) They are taking our money they have to prove themselves)

hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
I agree with you, I think that asking KYC after the end of the bounty when all the work is done is not quite honest, besides, I'm sure that they are aware of it from the very beginning. In general, I have a positive attitude towards KYC, and if the project is good I trust them.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

I don't prefer to share my personal information just for bounty. And I'm trying not to participate those campaigns which require KYC.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

I think we should take a look at on how much we earns from that project. If it worth the efforts i think doing KYC might be fair enough to claim our rewards. But when we only got $5-$20 but required KYC to claim it, well thank you dev.. You can keep my rewards, im not gonna give them my personal private data for that amount of money
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

I agree with you. ICOs and projects should announce in the first place if KYC would be required. I'm a bit hesitant too to just give out information and details since sometimes there are projects that turn out to be a scam in the end. Also, I just think that it kind of misses the point with the nature of anonymity in blockchain technology.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Unnecessary problems this procedure. Passed only a couple of times - but for some reason once did not pass-and it turns out that the work was done in vain. So I have a very negative attitude towards it
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

I don't prefer to share my personal information just for bounty. And I'm trying not to participate those campaigns which require KYC.

Nowadays there are more and more bounties who require an KYC, before receiving bounty tokens. In my opinion is it better without KYC, but my expectation is that in the next months more bounties will require KYC.

nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

KYC must be notified at the start of the bounty, not when the registration of tokens begins.
I think it's better, because all participants cant do KYC.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

Almost all bounty managers write in the announcement the following: during the entire period of the bounty the manager has the right to change the rules of the conduct at his own discretion.
When you fill out the form, then you agree with the rules, which is why I have a question: why are you dissatisfied with what you yourself agreed to?
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

actually, KYC is also important because with a KYC system it will reduce a cheating. but there are many bounty hunters or investors who object to this system. But I think if we have all the info needed it won't be burdensome. we only need to collect our personal data. I think that's a natural thing.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

If it were for me the presence of KYC is certainly not a problem. for those of us who did play honest, of course the KYC is common. Because the system is indeed for it security. We only stayed just follow, how that was ordered when the KYC form filling.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

I joined a lot of bounty campaign and more of them don't required kyc for all the bounty hunters. But some required to do the kyc for the reason that they have to know if you are not coming from the banned country and there is nothing wrong to do the kyc if they accepted the documents that not limited only for passport to verify the kyc. Because there are many hunters that have no passport and the only thing they have is ID.
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

KYC to do it is a good thing,from KYC it also realize that the information that the person gave about himself is right or wrong . the company will also be able to work properly on those people who are working in it.they can get the  facilities they need to give them in the right way. i agree to KYC.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Oh man.   At first I thought this said KYC for Booty.  LOL.  I may actually send in my paperwork for that. 

But on the big switcheroo at the end I feel as though the bounty manager should be given a negative trust for that one.  That's pure deception.  No one with a brain would send in KYC documents over the internet to a non government official so simply rip us off. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: