Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
hoangdanh5

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

I think That projects should announce all information from begin program.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

It is unfair that the passage of KYC is announced at the end of the bounty program. For me, this is crucial in the decision to join the bounty program. If there is KYC - I do not participate. Because I do not trust to give my personal information to unknown persons on the Internet. I don't think it's safe. After all, hackers and scammers at every step.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

In my opinion, the manager's bounty doesn't know if there is a Kyc requirement without getting a word from the developer. Sometimes the developer is late to announce information about Kyc, and this makes us confused and afraid to provide information about the Kyc requirements. I think Kyc is very good at avoiding fraud, and this is very helpful to reduce the actions of bounty participants who cheat.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Mongrad

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

I do not want to give my personal details to strangers. If at the end of the bounty campaign  they ask me to pass KYC, I'd rather sacrifice coins.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
I agree with you completely, but you see they have a simple rule they may at their discretion change the rule any company you did the work and they can be as cunning as possible, the easiest example of this, they divide the tokens between all participants, and then all the checks on KYC and people who are not KYC get tokens, but tokens of their share to the remaining participants, this is a tricky economy without which this world would not exist.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

to me it's normal! KYC It will not take long, you can spend some time to do it. Avoid cheating in bounty would be better.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Real and reliable projects ask for KYC,I really appreciate this initiative because it helps to discourage the scammers having fake accounts in social media and Bitcointalk can be detected by KYC procedure.The real participants will be encouraged by KYC his or her performance will show how promoted the project.Other hand companies also know that is there real buyer or investor and positive use of investment.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

It happened on many campaign that KYC requirement is not be announce at the beginning of campaign. So, people who joining many campaign don't know information regarding KYC for bounty hunter amd they lost the tokens.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

KYC- it's no longer a problem to create as many identical topics on this forum. Who doesn't want to submit their data - buy the necessary data on the black market , is really inexpensive. Unless , of course , you win $ 50 with a bounty. Then just photoshop it (your id) Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

I do not like bounty campaigns that require KYC, but sadly many projects now require KYC to force the end of the project. This is uncomfortable for me and probably for all bounty hunters. I also agree with you the bounty manager should request KYC from the beginning when posting.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
many users here are also asking why kyc is being announced at the end of the bounty program, and many people are against it. its true that if they require kyc they must announce it at the very first place.
but for me, bounty hunters dont really have to do kyc since bounty hunters must remain anonymous.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

I agree on this. KYC should be announced before the program start so as to give a heads up to participants that it will be implementing one. Also, this is in consideration of the security risks involved for the participants who will give out their KYC information which is usually confidential in nature.
This is all, of course, correct. To declare that the KYC will be checked only at the end of the ICO, it is a fraud, a fraud, to a certain part of the participants who for various reasons do not want to pass it, do not pay the tokens they earned.
 However, it is also necessary to take into account that the requirement to pass a KYC test in respect of participants in the ICO generosity campaign is generally illegal. No document explicitly requires that such an audit be conducted for members of the ICO generosity campaign. We are not investors and therefore such an inspection against us should not be conducted.
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

It's fair to announce KYC before the start of the bounty, but unfortunately complaints never give you your time back, you should easily avoid the manager and do bounty somewhere else.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

I do not like bounty campaigns that require KYC, but sadly many projects now require KYC to force the end of the project. This is uncomfortable for me and probably for all bounty hunters. I also agree with you the bounty manager should request KYC from the beginning when posting.
KYC is needed to avoid the scammer, regulator makes KYC and ICO project must do it
i think there isnt problem if you re fair to do bounty, just simple step to fix KYC

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

or maybe the people on the bounty campaign just didnt ask if there would be a KYC program for the bounty you should ask first before joining in, asking doesnt hurt, bounty manager doesnt have any control for KYC the project decide if they will conduct it.
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

Kyc is good for bounty it's just that it's good for the team management because they will be able to fish out scammers. But on the other hand disclosing one's Identity so as to receive token isn't good enough.
Pamplelune

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

The idea of KYC for Bounty hunters is a bit weird.
If there is a Bounty that requires KYC, it should be obviously announced initially in Bounty conditions.
Otherwise it looks unfair and can be considered as a red flag for the Bounty.

hi-blessings

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

In my own opinion, I don't see any need for the so call KYC in the world of Cryptocurrency be it bounty, airdrop or ICO. Many people wouldn't be comfortable to submit their confidential to someone they do not know nor whom they have not seen for once It would have been better If this KYC of a thing could just be trashed out in Crypto.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

KYC is not a bad thing, because nothing is wrong if a company know her client. the only bad thing there is that when the rules are not made clear from the beginning of the bounty program and at the middle it now come up with KYC. it is disgusting.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

How much longer can you talk about KYC? I think that all this has already been tested many times, the KYC process is clearly made just to improve the situation with the procedure of KYC for investors. This is normal. But as for KYC for bounty this is not normal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: