Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2815 times)
lucas79

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

I agree to KYC when joining the bounty. This will be fair to everyone and avoid cheating.
Bounty campaigns should perform kyc
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

Yes its true they announce the kyc at the small time period it happens in a couple of days and theres a deadline schedule,so it happens when some of the participants cannot update their telegrams due to any kind of reasons,they  cannot get their tokens that they've worked for and it happens to me also i was so dissappointed.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

Yes it should be announce at the very beginning so that you have a choice to make if you're going to fill all the information or will stay anonymous. So it won't be waste of time that you won't get tokens because you don't want to pass KYC   
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

I agree to KYC when joining the bounty. This will be fair to everyone and avoid cheating.
Bounty campaigns should perform kyc

Well, honestly i be more preparable submitting each either of the two process as long as the bounty campaign that i was working is really good project which has potentially promising. This is because we are here in this new technology to earned profit not by cheating to earned.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

It riled up my anger when a bounty campaign does announce kYC program after the end of the period. So for me had nothing to give any I'd, or government issued papers. How do I get my reward just because of this shit kyc.  I waste my effort and time on this kind of project.

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

In my personal opinion, I think that the bounty participant doesn't need to perform KYC since they don't get the coin/token from purchasing it.
They had their right to get the coin/token due to they already helping to promote the project through the campaign.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1346

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

Kyc is a necessity that must be present in every program as we did not want, and there are several reasons for this from the team. And for the participants this point is not unambiguous, but I do not see anything critical that would pass the kyc. This is also insurance for the team, because not all the inhabitants of the planet can participate in bounty campaigns.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

I don't have any trouble with KYC of bounty campaign Smiley. I think it's really easy to pass KYC of bounty campaign Smiley. There are some bounty campaigns don't accept participant from some countries so you just need to prove that you don't come from those countries then everything will be fine Smiley.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

My advice do not do any bounty work before you pass the KYC, even though you will be late to join the program, but it will better rather than you do all the work but you got nothing for it.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
I agree with your statement about the need for the bounty manager to announce KYC since the beginning of the bounty program. This is necessary because it is a consideration of the decision to participate in the bounty program or not. So that participants will feel safe and comfortable in their hard work.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

I think KYC contradicts to the anonymous aspect of crypto. Of course it is very useful info for the business but on the other hand is safety of the participant. I agree with you that managers should mention this condition before beginning of bounty campaign.

Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Hi there!

Definetly they should announce this before the bounty program is live! People are assuming they dont need it in the beginning, and maybe they dont want perform KYC for there rewards its ridiculous! And all of a sudden you need to perform the KYC that you didnt want to in order to get your payment. You worked for it under other rules so maybe you can do something legally? I really dont know but it isnt fair to be honest.
Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
lena1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Unfortunately, this often happens, and you have to pass KYC in order to collect your reward!
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
KYC is the procedure I really hate to do but if the project are really trustworthy so it means that you can do that without being aware of somebody stealing your documents and use it for their filthy deeds.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

I have mixed feelings about KYC. On one hand it takes away the "pseudonymity / anonymity" of crypto, and I don't like the idea of sharing confidential info with strangers, but on the other hand it helps reduce the possibility of bounty hunters trying to take advantage of campaigns using multiple accounts, in a way it makes the campaign seem more legit. However, I do agree that KYC should be announced at the beginning of the campaign, or at the latest within the first couple weeks). When they add that requirement towards the end, or just before counting stakes I feel like it is a way to cheat on participants and not pay everyone.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

I concur on this. KYC ought to be reported before the program begin in order to surrender a heads to members that it will actualize one. Additionally, this is in light of the security dangers required for the members who will give out their KYC data which is typically classified in nature.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

Я вoт пoкa нe yчacтвyю в бayнти, гдe КУC. Чтo=тo мнe КУC нe нpaвитcя, пoэтoмy и нe yчacтвyю.
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Unfortunately this happens very often . Here the choice is yours: you can no longer follow this Manager . Or, to not have spent time in the empty, and you can go through this procedure . It is not so complicated - and if the project is worth it, you can spend a little more time
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

There are lots of people which having a trouble every time they passed their KYC on the bounty management because most of them does not have the enough documents, information, and valid IDs to verify their identity. I think it is not necessary to do KYC at bounty campaigns because bounty hunters are not investors and they can help the ICO improve their community.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program.
the agreement and disagreement from Kyc against the Bounty is currently a matter of discussion, but I myself think positively of Kyc as possible to minimize cheating, although honestly I disagree with the existence of KCC for bounty participants because the tokens owned by bounty participants are very few and that does not mean big, i just agree if kyc is only allowed for investors.
Yes, kyc for investors I think is very feasible and must be done, if for the participants of the bounty I think that it feels necessary to be eliminated, as you said, the number of tokens owned by the bounty participants is not how much better Kyc is removed from the bounty participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: