Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

I do not understand the reason why a bounty hunter who is not an investor is being asked to do a KYC before his bounty reward can be sent. This  does not make any sense  to me and I believe it is another scheme to deny the bounty hunters their hard earned reward. Some times nobody will be informed at the inception of the bounty of the KYC only for them to comeup with the issue of KYC at the end of the bounty not even at the thread but at their telegram page. If by chance you did not see the notification on telegram and it is closed you have lost your reward.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

I agree, because I don't want to disclose my data and I don't trust to ICO , my data can be leaked. That's why I pay attention to requirement prior to participate and this rules changing is awful.
Bounty participants aren't customers, that's why they aren't obligated to pass KYC
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

I agree, because I don't want to disclose my data and I don't trust to ICO , my data can be leaked. That's why I pay attention to requirement prior to participate and this rules changing is awful.
Bounty participants aren't customers, that's why they aren't obligated to pass KYC

I understand your point but if  you are a bounty hunter and participate in signature campaign you  have no choice but to pass an kyc to get your bounty rewards. Perhaps there's a purpose why the bounty required KYC for participants like avoid using multiple accounts.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

I understand your point but if  you are a bounty hunter and participate in signature campaign you  have no choice but to pass an kyc to get your bounty rewards. Perhaps there's a purpose why the bounty required KYC for participants like avoid using multiple accounts.
Main purpose is to comply with the regulation, if not the project imposed to a serious risk of being closed down by the authority. preventing people from cheating is an additional bonus and as far as I know most of the project requiring it too for the people who invested I think that's fair enough for both of the side but sometimes it's just too risky to give away our really important data to someone we don't know didnt it? that's why if I can I will avoid such thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

we know that many people still have a problem about kyc to join a bounty. we know that in kyc we have to collect our personal data. there is also a kyc that uses a passport and it is troublesome for people who don't have it. but kyc is a rule in a bounty and we must obey it.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

When they announce if it required or not at first, it is totally understandable but when they say it at the end, it is not ethical.

Samtob4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

Kyc is used to verified the number of participants in bounty, it fixed out scammer... it bring the truth out
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

actually I also want the same thing about KYC requests for each bounty program. if KYC is requested 1 week after the program was launched.
after I learned some time back by reading every information about the bounty, KYC requests were subject to regulations.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

To me, I only accept KYC when the amount of money I earn from the bounty is over $ 1000, which is a pretty big amount for me, so I accepted to give my information to someone. However, for those who earn less, that is a mistake, many bounty hunters will not participate with KYC conditions.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

I have seen that now KYC has been one of the major tools in ICO's. What I have realized is that those ICO's that involves KYC has been successful. So for now I think KYC is good and involving it in their bounties is not something new.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

As a bounty hunter, we have to follow the rules. KYC or not is a decision of the development team but it needs to be announced before the program starts to let community members know it will be applied.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

Actually, asking for kyc in the final program is a good way. It will make cheaters waste their effort. Those who diluted the stakes will have to give up the common parts they have cheated.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

The KYC may be good in many aspect, but to me, it has been a complication. It has deprived me of some of my tokens. I never knew KYC screening will appear when I register for the campaign and I didn't have a few criteria which they were asking for, it was really painful. So for noe any campaign that is bound by KYC, I avoid.
icostairs

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

There are cases when the ICO team simply don't know from the beginning that they will need to require KYC for bounty hunters. If the legal team decides they can't distribute any tokens without KYC verification, then I understand why it happens that way
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

Actually, asking for kyc in the final program is a good way. It will make cheaters waste their effort. Those who diluted the stakes will have to give up the common parts they have cheated.

There's a lot of bounty campaign at the beginning saying that after the ICO are required KYC and some of them after the campaign the announce that need to pass KYC. There are simple way if you don't want an bounty that required KYC you should leave and find another campaign that no kyc needed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

I hate every campaign where is KYC required. They will not share the rest of tokens for honest participant, they will keep them.
I do not understand why I have to provide KYC them, I didnt buy anything...

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

I agree with the implementation of KYC in bounty campaign because it help to decline the scam or fakes, so we should follow the step as per given in guidelines in KYC and complete and do not panic for it instead support it.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

I agree with you. Bounty campaigns if required by KYC should be announced early to participants prepare or refuse to participate.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

Looking at how KYC's are, they were brought for devs to know their customers and considering bounty hunters, I think we are all part of the customers so involving KYC into bounty does not matter most. To me I think it's the best for all Icons.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

I think not need complete KYC  for bounty and recieve few tokens and for this give you personal info to people that you dont know what can do with yours data i some afraid,for investors with big money maybe is right but for bounty i think not good idea.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: