Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Actually i'm always experience participating bounties and till the end of the bounty are they gonna using a KYC.
So it will can going too long to distribute the bounty rewards because of the KYC required.

I did not understand a single thing of this post.
I don't think that KYC is a reason to hold distribution of tokens. They cannot check every single document they have. Usually the delay is due to another reasons.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Honestly, i agree about KYC if they as good developer not abuse the document for own consideration. Actually, KYC procedure is only applicable for the investor that want to buy the token. Yesterday i passed the KYC and i get my token from bounty reward, and i'm really happy.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Actually i'm always experience participating bounties and till the end of the bounty are they gonna using a KYC.
So it will can going too long to distribute the bounty rewards because of the KYC required.

I did not understand a single thing of this post.
I don't think that KYC is a reason to hold distribution of tokens. They cannot check every single document they have. Usually the delay is due to another reasons.
It has deprived me of some of my tokens. I never knew KYC screening will appear when I register for the campaign and I didn't have a few criteria which they were asking for, it was really painful. So for noe any campaign that is bound by KYC, I avoid.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

Many ICOs seem to be of the opinion that it is sketchy to hand out tokens without performing KYC checks. Personally, I'm not sure where this comes from as I've never seen legislation requiring you to perform identity checks to give away money. For example, you wouldn't ask for KYC for a competition, giveaway or when giving away free samples would you? However, a lot of projects are taking it to the extreme by doing these checks due to regulatory uncertainly and AML compliance.

I guess one good thing is it reduces the number of bots/multi-accs paid out by bounties
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

Indeed its very frustrating doing all those bounty tasks and ending up you can not receive the bounty stakes because you can not pass the KYC. Bounty manager should announce the KYC early on the campaign so it will be transparent to the participants.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

Author is right on some point Bounty managers must announced that KYC is Compulsory, but KYC is a medium to prevent fake accounts and identify the authenticity of their participant.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

actually not as you said, there are many goals in KYC verify.
and for the participants, this can also be a factor so that farmers cannot multi-account in one project.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

I don't see any problems with passing the KYC process. When you receive coin you potentially becomes an investor, that's why kyc can be applicable. If you are honest person kyc shouldn't be any problem to you.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

The KYC audit is generally illegal for members of the ICO generosity campaign, since it should only apply to investors. Moreover, demanding to pass such a check at the end of the ICO campaign, it already looks like a fraud, because the meaning of it is only in not paying the earned token to the participants of the ICO generosity campaigns. In this case, you need to require the ICO team to provide information on what basis they require bounty hunters to provide confidential information. I'm sure it's just arbitrariness on their part.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

The KYC audit is generally illegal for members of the ICO generosity campaign, since it should only apply to investors. Moreover, demanding to pass such a check at the end of the ICO campaign, it already looks like a fraud, because the meaning of it is only in not paying the earned token to the participants of the ICO generosity campaigns. In this case, you need to require the ICO team to provide information on what basis they require bounty hunters to provide confidential information. I'm sure it's just arbitrariness on their part.
I think that KYC  is an opportunity to control the crypto-currency market at least somehow, it would be better if the laws were written for  cryptocurrencies , but for this time being this is not serious.
Stimah23

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Yes, you are right... Announcing KYC requirements from the start of campaign will reduce participants joining bounties because not everyone have the identity they usually request for, personal information is strictly ment for personal use, so people don't want to start giving it out.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

I think you're right. Many participants in the bounty of companies can't get the reward just because they have a problem with KYC and div just burn the tokens not being distributed among the other participants.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

On the one hand, this is rightly done, that it is necessary to drive KYC to verify the identity, but on the other hand not. You can be late with the input of the identity confirmation and everything that worked then for nothing.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Yes, you are right... Announcing KYC requirements from the start of campaign will reduce participants joining bounties because not everyone have the identity they usually request for, personal information is strictly ment for personal use, so people don't want to start giving it out.
well, actually for KYC regulation it's very useful and good, even for a bounty hunter. but, you're right. sometimes they inform you to fill KYC at the end of the ICO, and sometimes so many participants are not ready for it. I think that is also the reason why the payment of a project is long. maybe the best solution is to notify the rules regarding filling KYC before the bounty participants register.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

I don't have any problems of doing KYC procedure but I understand that for some people this can be a problem so I hope that every bounty manager will write at the beginning of the campaign if KYC is required or not.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

More than one years I have active on bounty campaign project and found only one campaign have I participated needed KYC. I was upload my document and approved than they sent me coin from bounty campaign reward. Next time I am checking which one bounty campaign needed KYC and I leave it.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

In some cases, the requirement for KYC identification procedure arises later, this may happen as a result of new legal requirements or a change in the opinion of the project's lawyer.

Nshan0102

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

It would be nice if every program has a KYC. In that case we wouldn't see as much participants as we can see nowadays. It's really nice to know that no one can use multiple accounts and KYC is helping us to do that.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

I do not like when asking KYC to get earned tokens for Bounty. when you work long and then you find out that you need to go through it, then you have to. but if I know about it at once, I usually do not take it bounty
Kjooocheka

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

I agree that for the participants of the bounty campaign it is necessary to announce in advance the need to pass KYC. Some campaigns neglect this. It's very ugly, but unfortunately, the rules are set by them and we can not help it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: