Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

i think KYC procedure was needed to avoid and pinpoint the cheater, so the Project wont go dump by the cheater whos got a lot of reward by submit multy account.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

I am neutral about KYC procedure, but I also think that it should be announced from the very beginning, as some participants do not want to pass it in principle. The forum is usually written that they have the right to change the rules throughout the campaign, so we must be prepared for everything.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

You can keep my rewards, im not gonna give them my personal private data for that amount of money  Cool
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

I think the KYC during and after the bounty campaign was a tactic to delay the token distribution especially with the bearish market. This happens a lot in the past. I also agree that the bounty manager had to announce the KYC before the bounty so the participants had an idea and handle it early.

With this a bounty hunter had option if they want to participate or not for privacy reasons.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

KYC was respected and followed well by bounty hunters and managers until people started using it as a scam. KYC is now not that used anymore. A few bounty hunters request that bounty hunter does fill these forms. Hunters do hate it though, but if you are to fill and get your tokens, why not?
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
I agree with this opinion. KYC should be informed at the beginning of launching a bounty campaign so that all participants are ready to provide their data. I joined a number of bounties and needed a KYC, and several times my KYC was rejected. even though I have worked optimally in following each regulation of the bounty manager

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

more recently, I was strongly against KYS , but looking in the bounty comes crazy number of bots I think KYS exit from this situation. on the other, how to deal with bots I don't know(
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

This is the best way to do things. The manager should announce that their is KYC before anything starts. If their is KYC in any program, it should be announced before tbr commencement of any bounty
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:57:58 AM

KYC is needed to  bounty program because it can avoid the scammer and fraud. Those people who are very greedy fill the form twice to get more stakes. Now the people pay attention before prior to participate.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:06:46 AM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

Indeed, if a certain ICO will require KYC to the bounty then it is right to declare it in advance so that the hunters will think twice before joining and its better for the hunters to prepare their KYC credentials in advance because i see it all the same procedures and requirements if KYC will really be require. In these ways we could reduce the time to be wasted and the possible delay.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

In my opinion, the exposure of KYC in the Bounty was very good to reduce participants who cheated on the Bounty campaign. so it can save tokens from fraudulent bounty participant accounts.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:26:08 AM

Bounty with KYC I strongly agree with this because having a positive impression besides that with KYC can minimize multiple accounts, we all know that many bounty hunters have multiple accounts.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

Well, there is no problem with me if the bounty program needs a process of submitting KYC requirements as a another way of verifying person identity because it can add more security for people who wants to make fraud and scam. And also for criminality act of doing.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

I experienced this once but luckily I passed the kyc. Maybe the ico asked for bounty kyc and it has nothing to do with bounty managers so don't hate them.

I agree with you mate don't hate the Bounty managers,that is not their decision to make the Bounty participants to perform kyc that is CEO decision,because their are some country that cannot participate in their ICO due to SEC regulation or the CEO detect that many cheaters participating in their Campaign.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

Not all bounty programs must do KYC Verification. But, if that must include KYC, as participants must do it. Not updating information, I think it's the fault of those who don't see the latest information from the bounty program, or they don't enter the telegram group from the bounty project. Each participant must enter their telegram group to get the latest information about their bounty.
thaokhuyen03

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

I think KYC is a nuisance and create the gap between users with the project. This is hindered and the negative impact to the project, users will be more skeptical, projects are really good? Personal information is an important issue, the question arises: Project collects personal information of the user to what purpose? There are many ways to fight fraud and the use of the KYC is an unwise
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:11 AM

I myself think positively about Kyc as much as possible to minimize cheating. KYC or not is the decision of the development team, as a gift hunter we must follow the rules. Maybe ico asked for a kyc gift and it has nothing to do with the gift manager so don't hate them. even though I don't like KYC for bounty hunters.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:35:23 AM

That is true. It would be unfair if the KYC will be announce after the bounty program with all the efforts and time that you've commit to that project. I would agree for the bounty manager to announce it ahead of time to receive the tokens that the bounty participants have worked on for a long period of time.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:01:38 AM

The practice of requiring the passage of a KYC check for participants in the ICO generosity campaign is generally illegal both at the beginning of the ICO company and at its end. This check should only be carried out by investors, and the head hunters are not investors. The KYC check is designed primarily to prevent possible investments of dirty money and the fight against terrorism. What is the attitude of the participants of the ICO generosity campaign, which advertise a specific ICO project? Especially outrageous is the requirement to pass a KYC test at the end of the ICO campaign. This is generally similar to the open fraud of the ICO team and this practice must be eradicated.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

this is not good and it is entirely discouraging for bounty hunters, its very unfair why they should decide to have bounty hunters go through KYC at the middle or even at the end of the program, am not in support of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: