Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

am suspecting that most of this bounty managers are doing this probably to intentionally deny many bounty hunters their right of earning tokens after working for them and its very unfair, KYC should be stated at the beginning of any bounty program and not at the end.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

maybe KYC can help the projects to become scam so people and especially the investor can feel safe to invest their money with the project. but some of us do not accept if KYC is applying with the participants of the bounty campaign because they feel that they are helping the project to get success in the beginning so the project can continue to reach their goals.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

In starting kyc is not imp...abd suddenly they are changing rules which are wrong...but is do for our online safety.kyc is a verification when a custmor use crypto world..it is good so no one can get your information..So i think it is better.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

I strongly agree with your opinion, the bounty manager must announce KYC since it was first launched by the bounty so that those who are able to meet the requirements can immediately join and those who cannot fulfill the requirements can choose another bounty, if they announce at the end of the campaign and many participants do not can fulfill the claim claim requirements then this will be a waste of work for participants

ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

I strongly agree with your opinion, the bounty manager must announce KYC since it was first launched by the bounty so that those who are able to meet the requirements can immediately join and those who cannot fulfill the requirements can choose another bounty, if they announce at the end of the campaign and many participants do not can fulfill the claim claim requirements then this will be a waste of work for participants
that's right, because not all bounty hunters are agree with kyc process, if the bounty hunter will not pass kyc process, they wont be able to receive their reward. that's why they should announce it first if they will undergo kyc for their project or not.

Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Yep. KYC procedures or requirement shall be informed from the very beginning. HOwever, remember that they also have notes, basically on the general guidelines, wherein they can change some bounty rules including KYC. So I think that's where they can rebut our stand on the KYC. Secondly, there are also circumstances that lead them to require KYC even at the middle of the bounty, such as regulations under which the project or the company handling the project is functioning. So, it is also a risk for bounty hunters to accept such rules and terms in every bounty campaign.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

I'm not afraid of providing my information for the bounty manager if needed. There are so many people who playing with us by multiply accounts. This is not fair.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

Kyc is the guarantee of generous payments and reliability in the bounty ,. The percentage is much higher for those bounties that require kyc compared to those that do not require, so requesting documents is a step to trust and on this already we are smoothing out I'm impressed that the bounty is better, and it is, bounties that require kyc worth doing without hesitation, a guarantee of generous payments of 100%
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

Yes it is obvious these days that most projects now want bounty hunters to fill kyc before withdrawing token. It is good because it will help them to get rid of scammers and those with multiple accounts.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

unfortunately, in such a situation there is always a chance that our data will reach fraudsters who can use them for their own mercenary purposes. Guarantees of bounty members do not have any
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Yes it is obvious these days that most projects now want bounty hunters to fill kyc before withdrawing token. It is good because it will help them to get rid of scammers and those with multiple accounts.
Apparently almost all Bounty companies will soon be demanding the provision of personal data. Perhaps it really is a requirement of the state that the ico company should report how coins are realized.
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Thats a new reality, KYC everywhere due to regulations.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

The thing is that a lot of projects are clueless about the potential issues when "giving" away their tokens without knowing where those tokens actually go. So a lot of times this revelation comes in the middle of the campaign or at the end when they realize that everything is not that easy.
lillyann

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
As for me, this is unnecessary. I do not like revealing my trusty data. It is dangerous. It will never be 100% whether ICO is not a scam and your data is not sold out ...
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

I agree that KYC is more needed for investors than for participants of generosity, and I think it's right when warned at the beginning of the company about the passage of KYC.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

I agree that KYC is more needed for investors than for participants of generosity, and I think it's right when warned at the beginning of the company about the passage of KYC.
Today there is a real choice where you can choose Bounty Company without registering KYC. But here no one will give a guarantee that this will be a really promising project.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

Yes, I agree with the statement that the bounty manager should announce KYC at the beginning, so that participants will better prepare it. I, as a bounty hunter, do not make KYC a problem, the important thing is that the hard work that has been done gets paid in kind, and by getting KYC data security guarantees.
ojotoyo10

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

kyc is very important because there are so many investors who participate, so the data from each investor is needed. all of the data is important because it can be one proof and reduce fraud.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

Issues of KYC sometimes becomes very disturbing when bounty participants are not giving a prior notice of KYC before the distribution of bounty rewards. i think from now onwards any project that requires KYC should announce it at the very beginning so that bounty participants can be aware before they participate.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

Right not most bounties project organisers and manager seems to me more often demanding for k. Y. C which is know your customer. We this helps them identify their customers and also know their nationality I think this is very helpful for a secure project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: