Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2814 times)
Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

Kyc is using for avoid money laundering .How can bounty hunter be money launderer ?  he is hard working man who want to earn coins. So kyc for bounty hunters is stupid .

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Madagaskar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

I agree. and also give participants the right to choose. many do not want to participate in the company where you need to pass the KYC. Announcing this at the end of the company is not an honest behavior on the part of the manager

Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

i will neve do KYC if at first i know that there will be.
this is not applicatble.
KYC is just for investors who must not invest with their respective county.
but if a bounty needs that i dont have a choice then.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

Thats the problem with most campaign managers i feel its an act of wickedness or they have their own hidden  intentions to be carried out its very painful to work and go through the stress of working for weeks or sometimes months and not get paid please they should change that orientation cause its not funny
heamabong29

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

i dont think its good for the bounties to be doing kyc because its just wasting of time,,futhermore most campaign will not demand for kyc at start,,but when when they now see that they cant find any means of paying the bounties,they will now requesting for kyc which is not in thw plan,,,so as for me i dont like bounty to be doing kyc
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Bounty and k. Y. C which is know your customer quite compliment each know your customer helps bounty project organisers to know more it's investors and bounty hunters this is a security measures
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Bounty and k. Y. C which is know your customer quite compliment each know your customer helps bounty project organisers to know more it's investors and bounty hunters this is a security measures
Bullshit. KYC for investors is wether "a security measures" nor a factor for success of ICOs. The team has to be honest, not the investors, so actually it's other way round  Wink

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

I completely agree with you in the sense that you must declare even at the start of a bounty campaign to pass the KYC. But most often it does not depend on the bounty manager. Such moments are solved by the creators of the project. They can warn about confirmation of KYC only at the end of the campaign bounty, although at the beginning they were silent about it. This is the problem.
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

I think kyc could be a way that bounty managers use in order to reduce the number of participants that get a reward, as it is know that a lot of people don't like being part of kyc.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:03:34 AM

He has a very simple motive to have a lot clients. That why they talking about KYC in the end. Firstly they right in that they can make a change in any moment.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

When i was still very new to bounty and i had just started signature campaign. The was a project i participated in, it was after the ICO that it announced that bounty hunters should submit their details for KYC. Now, it was not as if i did not have the document to pass KYC, but because it did not announce prior to the start of the bounty, i decided not to participate in the KYC, because i did not trust their system with my details.
and for now every bounty that uses KYC must be notified when the campaign thread is posted, so that those of us who do not like KYC can avoid it and also we will not lose prizes when distributing tokens because KYC is announced when the distribution of tokens will be given

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:24:18 AM

KYC is one of the ways for checking double entries to a particular project and also for verification purposes. I'm not against it but it should be stated in the beginning of each project because not every crypto member is comfortable with it.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

I don't really like the idea of bounty for Kyc but there are some bounties we do that requires kyc and if we don't provide it, we don't get our tokens which can be disappointing. Every participant should be aware ahead whether kyc will be required or not for the project.
pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Personally, I absolutely do not mind the KYC. If the campaigns ask them to pass - it means it's not just that - it means they are obliged to do this by some legislative acts. It is advisable, of course, to know about this at the beginning of the work in the campaign, and not after its end.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

KYC is indeed effective for reducing multiple accounts. I also strongly agree if it is informed from the start, so no one will commit fraud in the bounty. And I really agree that as long as our identity is guaranteed security.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:40:14 AM

Yes, It will be very healthy if devs can mention about KYC before the start. Some members hate this and they should, therefore, be informed about it first before they get into it.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:44:07 AM

KYC is a compliance requirement for most countries. It is a regulation put in place by Central Banks. This is to avoid Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. KYC verification is a crucial part of many transactions. I would gladly oblige/ follow the requirement for KYC if needed. However, they will need to provide the clause that they will only use our data / document for verification purposes only. You may email them first before submitting any documents.

I work in Compliance for a Bank. Soo i handle with fake id's on a daily basis.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:52:39 AM

I have never participated in a bounty campaign that uses kyc because I still doubt identity theft, so I prefer to participate in a bounty campaign as usual on bitcointalk or on bounty platforms like bountyhive, bounty0x and others
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:53:18 AM

I think from now on, every project that requires KYC must announce it at the beginning, so that the bounty participants can be aware before they participate.
KYC problems sometimes become very disturbing when the bounty participants do not give prior notice from KYC before the distribution of prizes.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:59:15 AM

at the beginning i thought kyc is alright, but after realizing how many ico scam there are, i'm no longer a fan of kyc. i read that scam ico people sell the data in darknet. that's why I'll probably avoid kyc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: