Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

Many managers do this and it seems to me sometimes it's done specifically so that as few people get their awards. There are a lot of such examples. For example, change the signature rules in the middle of the campaign and you have to go every other day and check whether the number of posts or characters has changed. The same happens with the SCC. The need to provide documents is reported suddenly and gives too little time to pass it

JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

I recently only took part in bounty campaign  and passed KYC. It's easy and does not take much time. In addition, it shows that it is serious project  and that it is not a scam.
lotao

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

Your suggestion is very good, I agree with your point of view, your article needs to be forwarded to more communities, so that more bounty managers can see!
Pandji02

Activity: 896
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

yes I agree, the bounty manager must announce KYC at the beginning they launch a bounty campaign. because there are bounty hunters who are not willing for kyc.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

Bounty is some kind of daily work for a lot of people. I think they have a right to know if the campaign requires KYC before they start any bounty. I hate they make major changes about bounty campaigns, minor changes indeed possible.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

Well, KYC is something I really don't want to pass, but now I have to do that,due to regulation.
Majority of ICOs launch this kind of process and all hunters and investors are obligated to do that.

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

They really should announce if they are going to be using kyc for the process before people start signing up for it. Personally I would never register for a bounty that requires kyc to claim your rewards so if I did a bounty and at the end they tell me that I would need to do kyc before claiming my coins then I would feel scammed so they should always state it at the beginning of the campaign, so people know what they are getting into.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

I think it is necessary to inform in advance about this. First I have to have a choice. That would be the right decision. In fact, I do not mind passing the KYC.
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

If you want to get your rewards you need to follow the rules of bounty manager or the team. A lot of bounty hunters are against about the kyc but we have no choice we need  to pass our information. I know you are getting worried to give your identification but we need to trust and hope that nothing bad happens.
sborders52567

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

The bounty hunter is not an ICO investor, and the way to get the token is not through purchase. It is more like a promotion of employees, asking the employee for KYC is ridiculous.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

It is a very unpleasant situation when the KYC procedure is spoken only at the end, when all the work is done. I'm not against it - but it is better if you will talk about her in the beginning - many people simply will not participate and will earn more who participated
Sixson

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

The bounty hunter is not an ICO investor, and the way to get the token is not through purchase. It is more like a promotion of employees, asking the employee for KYC is ridiculous.

But if they need KYC to expose those hunters with multiple accounts i will support it
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

I really avoid bounties that have to do KYC,, and i always ask in their telegram group before joining so i always avoid bounties that require KYC,, why do i avoid Huh because i don't want to give my data just to get paid,, KYC is only used by investors to keep the assets they invest,

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Yes, it is quite important to know your customer even though it is used only for getting promotions throught social media and like this kind of way doing this promoting. It is very unique way to have security measures with staff behind projects all the above.
Really reasonable expression to take part in this all the way.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

Yeah, I Also note about that and have some experiences about passing KYC for bounty. Actually, KYC is for the customers, in this case I think that it is for the investors. However, some bounty participants from some projects are also required to fulfil the KYC to get its reward. I think that since it is valuable enough for the reward, I will involve to fulfil the KYC. But, if it is suspicious and small reward, i will leave it.

gravitik

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

I fully agree that managers should at the very beginning to warn you that you will need KYC, and not after you have done the work
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

I think that it is not so difficult to go through this procedure, unless you want and are afraid, then it is better to abandon this company.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

No mate I think it is better. Because some of the peoples are doing same bounty campaign with multiple accounts. also, they are putting the same posts. They are only purposed the earning of money. 
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

I think that it is not so difficult to go through this procedure, unless you want and are afraid, then it is better to abandon this company.

KYC identification is a salvation from a large number of multi-accounts and a chance to increase their earnings on bounty campaigns.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

KYC identification is a salvation from a large number of multi-accounts and a chance to increase their earnings on bounty campaigns.

It is probably only good side to making KYC-s. Personally wouldn't do KYC because I am not confident what will they do with my personal information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: