Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouty and KYC  (Read 2811 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

I have a neutral attitude towards KYC, but I also think that it should be announced from the very beginning of the bounty campaign. Otherwise, it looks like the project just wants to save money, and to pay less tokens to some participants who in principle do not want to give their data and personal information.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

I agree to implement the Kyc program because it can minimize abuse of accounts. But what if the project is scam then we will feel disadvantaged. Is there a possibility to abuse Kyc's data

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

I have a negative attitude towards KYC in bounty company. But if there is a KYC, it must be declared in the General rules at the very beginning of the company so that everyone knows that the bounty company conducts KYC.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

KYC, for Bounty campaign, is not as terrible as it paints. It is what I can see with the experience of the Bounty campaigns that I have participated.
In all the times that I participate, they have given enough time to send the documents. Only participants should be aware of the Bounty manager updates usually in Telegram.

Personally, I am suspicious of those projects where they are asked to send their documents. I do not understand why this is necessary for the project, where the developers themselves hide their personal data.
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

KYC is a proof of ownership we pass the identity we give to the manager, but KYC is not a decision from the manager, but from the team, it is difficult for us when the KYC process is carried out when the bounty is over, but it is our risk that must be faced as a bounty hunter .

raptorez

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Just tell me why you need to go through KYC to take part in the bounty? it's so stupid, because bounty hunters do not pay anything, they definitely should not figure among investors, because KYC was created for investors.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

I agree with you. If kyc is necessery in that bounty Bounty managers should do that ann before ending time. Also the other thing is in my opinion kyc is really unnecessery for bounties..
Because icos doing that kyc for anti money laundering etc. but in bounties we are not giving any money to anyone.. They are giving to us useless tokens.. so why kyc needed ? for bounties.. terrible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

If the ICO has the KYC for the Investors then we should do it also as a bounty hunter.
Well, it is not good for anyone of us, it is all for the ICO side goods.
But still It is on the team decisions to make KYC or not.
der_troll

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

It is a normal situation for a bounty program that the ICO team requires to do KYC. This process helps to identify a lot of scammers and people that are using multi accounts to earn more from one campaign. KYC process is great and the less participants will pass it, the rewards would be.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

I believe that KYC for bounty participants is a very good thing, because it prevents scam and cheating from unfair bounty participants.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.

This is what I think too, if you are organizing a bounty that is going to require kyc to get out the rewards of the bounty then you might as well put it at the announcement so that people will know what they are signing up for instead of allowing people to sign up for bounties and after finishing they find out that they have to do kyc which they do not want to do

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

I believe that KYC for bounty participants is a very good thing, because it prevents scam and cheating from unfair bounty participants.
Yes, that's why most bounty campaigns now require KYC. There are too many cheats and there are too many bot/multi accounts. KYC will solve all of these problems, but not 100% but it will limit a lot and honest bounty hunters will get more than the tokens
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:18:53 AM

The KYC part should be announced before the bounty commence or early in bounty days for the bounty users to know that KYC is required. Because most of the bounty hunters right now still dont have the valid requirements to pass KYC.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

Kyc is just a few steps to know your costumer,and its a part usually when we participate in a bounty,so yes lets coordinate with them and support their  needs in times of providingbour self identity for a reasons.,so for us lets just be aware and alert to those unidentified or scammers.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:02:18 AM

No time for verify KYC at bounty campaign, when seeing at the first time at bounty tread, I try check needed KYC or not before joining, without KYC for getting payment I will joined and need KYC I will leave their project.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

Yes, must be KYC announce early in the campaign, so that the participants know about it. If participants already know since the beginning, naturally they will also prepare their personal data. But there are some people who do not agree about the project campaign gifts to use KYC. Because according to them handing over private data is too risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: