Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First cryptocurrency company listed on London Stock Exchange raises Rs 224 crore  (Read 217 times)
Shyamthakur2 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

First cryptocurrency company Agro mining a uk-based company isted on London Stock Exchange raises Rs 224 crore
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

That's impressive;Within a very short time; they have reached this level. It is hoped that it will add more coins in their system for mining rather than Bitcoin Gold; Ethereum; Ethereum Classic; and Zcash. Perhaps these are the top ones and have a great potential but still for having expansion they may go for new ones too like NEO; Cardano etc.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

A UK based mining provider; Argo Mining is the first crypto company that is to be listed on the London Stock Exchange. It raised more than 5 million pounds than it had expected! The company provides mining services to anyone; anywhere in the world. At present; Argo covers four crypto currencies- BTC Gold; ETH; ETC and Zcash.
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

It is a revolutionary activity happened in the crypto market. Argo blockchain basically a mining firm has been listed to Stock Exchange of London has managed to raise $32 million last week. Argo’s valuation is estimated to be $61 million.
meklinks4

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

Initially it was coinbase accepting GBP on their platform and people were critical about the idea; now we're witnessing signs that cryptocurrency may be going into full bloom in the United Kingdom with this listing of a mining company on the exchange.

it doesn't matter much about organisational principles of a company; what matters much is that the cryptosphere is bn propagated and going the right direction which includes: visibility, acceptability, increased usage etc. these factors will no doubt add value to the cryptosphere.
I think this is a plus to the crypto community.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

Agro is a trusted company in the crypto currency. They have been able to increase the interest of people with their services. As a result; it has been able to collect 224 core money easily. Which is a good sign for cryptos.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

This is really a great news that cryptocurrency company is listed on London Stock Exchanges and raised Rs224 crore. I am too happy with this adoption of cryptocurrency. Good days are coming for cryptocurrency. It will get accepted by the mass in larger scale soon.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

Very good news. If things go like this. Soon there will be many more companies which will invest on cryptos and the whole crypto scenario will be changed.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

This is really a good news. If the things go like this then maybe more companies adopt this and more people know what is crypto so crypto mass adoption is possible in near future.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

I see a double rainbow.. what does it mean? Smiley
of course i like it but what good news should there be to make crypto rise again? BTC ETF?
BartholomewBTC

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Agro is the first company which connects with London Stock Exchange and they raised 5 million pound and the news was published on 3rd august.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

I think Agro is a very promising and secure company. They do something good in Cipto. A good example is in Crypto; 224 collected the core money. Their future is very good.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

This is great news! I hope many companies and countries follow their lead into the adoption of cryptocurrency as a new way to do things. With this, peoples' hopes are high once again for the mass adoption of the technology to old industries.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

The example set by Argo which is a mining company should be replicated by other organizations who also want to join the crypto industry but couldn't made up their mind yet. Since the industry is new and haven't been saturated yet so; it is looking like more possible for others to join in and make a good profit out of it.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Argo is the first crypto company which worked with London Stock Exchange and it is the UK based mining service provider and it also increased 5 million pounds.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

First of all the company's name is Argo not Agro mining. This is definitely a great news for the crypto industry which people has doubted to be a balloon for so long. Hopefully; Argo's success will open the eyes of many new companies who were just skeptic about joining crypto industry till now.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

London Stock Exchange listed crypto company has collected the first 224 core capital which is a good sign for the crypto market. I think Agro is a very profitable company. They will play a very good role in the crypto. I think it's safe to invest here.
Salikha

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

Argo provides cryptocurrency Mining as a Service (MaaS) to be available for anyone; worldwide. They are already listed in LSE and they have already raised around 25 million pounds. They currently covers four cryptocurrencies: BTG; ETH; ETC; and Zcash. This is a huge news for all other investors who are still thinking of joining the crypto industry.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

It’s a great job done by Agro mining on London stock exchange. As a first crytocurrecy company they did absolutely amazing.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

Argo provides cryptocurrency Mining as a Service (MaaS) to be available for anyone; worldwide. They are already listed in LSE and they have already raised around 25 million pounds. They currently covers four cryptocurrencies: BTG; ETH; ETC; and Zcash. This is a huge news for all other investors who are still thinking of joining the crypto industry.

Really nice news , hopefully alot more projects will be listed in StockExchanges in Future . This or Next year will be when ICO projects finishes products and roll out in real world . Im sure like 70-80% of projects will not suceed , but there definetly will be some that will gain some attention .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: