Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 09:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects  (Read 35697 times)
membercard

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Will NRX be represented on exchanges?

Yes, we plan to listing on exchange  in early 2019
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

The developer or responsible for future ICOs, at the time  request to analyze ICO, should any fee be paid to Neironix? And what will be the advantage of who owns Neironix tokens?

Your first question is not clear to me. Please describe in more detail.
Second question. The advantages of token holders are that they can save a fairly large amount or earn on it by selling it to someone who wants to buy advertising
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

A super project that surprises us every day with pleasant news. The team is trying for the benefit of the whole community. Coin pleases!

thanks for your support. It is important for us
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

We recently added a video section. more information here - https://medium.com/@neironix.io/video-blogging-is-neironix-new-feature-239f5e9df426

Updated mobile app - https://neironix.io/news/new_versions_of_neironix_mobile_apps

Also very soon there will be a rating of bounty programs

Here is what information our project will present:

Neironix Ecosystem

Neironix Ecosystem is based on a set of tools – flows of content and information intended for use in operations with cryptoassets and selection of ICO projects for investments.

The key target audience of Neironix includes private and professional investors, as well as cryptocurrency institutes and ICO projects.

The quantity and completeness of information, as well as the required set of options, are determined by each individual system user and selected on the basis of their own experience, risk tolerance (risk appetite), financial capacity, workload, expediency and potential benefit. The distribution of informational and analytical data is performed in compliance with the chosen tariff of subscription fee.

Neironix for private investors

For private investors, beginners, and other players of cryptocurrency investments market, Neironix provides the following types of analytical data:

Results of final rating, multidimensional scoring of ICO projects;
Monitoring and notifications about changes in a specific ICO project rating;
Monitoring as to the discharge of key Road Map obligations for each implemented ICO project;
Cognitive analysis of reports in traditional and social media for each implemented ICO project;
Popularity index for cryptocurrencies and tokens;
Analytics for financial markets;
Access to the system of adjusted notifications dealing with monitoring of financial analytics.
Neironix for professional investors

For professional cryptocurrency investors, cryptocurrency market experts and blockchain analysts, Neironix provides the following types of analytical data:

Results of final rating, multidimensional scoring of ICO projects;
Dynamic tracking of risk factors and degree of their impact on the resulting rating;
Flexible system of monitoring and notifications about deviations from acceptable risk levels with regards to a specific ICO project;
Monitoring as to the discharge of key Road Map obligations for each implemented ICO project;
Structured analysis of capital for each ICO project at the stages of Token Sale;
Structured analysis of major token holders for each implemented ICO project;
Cognitive analysis of reports in traditional and social media for each implemented ICO project;
Monitoring of probable Pump and Dump for each implemented ICO project;
Monitoring of calendars for planned and actual token listing;
Popularity index for cryptocurrencies and tokens;
Indices and multipliers;
Historical data and analytics for financial markets;
Market reviews and analytics;
Analytics for traditional and social media;
Structured data for preparation of professional judgments.
Neironix for ICO

The following Neironix platform functionality is available for ICO projects and blockchain startups:

Project management at all stages of the project’s lifecycle;
Comparison with other ICO projects, similar in terms of functionality, implementation and idea;
Full checklist for ICO preparation;
ICO scoring;
KYC verification of project stakeholders;
ICO blogging on the Neironix platform;
Publication of press releases, reports and project news;
Analytics for token bidding, notifications about flow of funds for major token holders;
Analytics for advertisement sources, automatic selection of sites for placement.
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Is it going to be a Pre-sale?

no, we refused to conduct Pre-ICO
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

hi team.How will NRX token work?

NRX is a utility token that offers the right of placing advertising and informational services at the price set
before at the stage of Token Sale procedure.
NRX token is a liquid asset from the very first day of its emission.
We will ensure the stable rise in value of NRX token with the help of the following factors:

Growth in demand for Neironix platform services.
Token buyback.
Deflation, burning away 100% of tokens accepted as payment in the conditions of limited emission.
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

How is the evaluation of projects going on?

you can learn more about our evaluation methodology - https://tokensale.neironix.io/files/methodology/en.pdf

Join to our Token Sale - https://tokensale.neironix.io/
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Solid interface. Where is the project located?

We are in Russia. Jurisdiction of Estonia
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

This is a plan that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each idea item is one of the factors that can compete with other businesss for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

I don't quite understand your question.

If you want to know about the distribution of funds raised, they look like this.

30%   Marketing
40%   Development of Neironix platform
5%   Legal services
5%   Hosting for servers and equipment
10%   Project management and team
5%   Contractors
5%   Access to SaaS API

and each investment is automatically distributed according to this plan
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

I Suggested all of my Followers to invest in this Project. Very promising Project. A big success is waiting for you.

Thanks for your support! it is important fou us
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

which stock market do you intend to enter ?

We plan to go to the crypto-exchange in early 2019.
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance

unsold tokens will be burned.
yes of course we have a bounty program  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980243.0
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

Though I'm yet to read deeply into your project, I've been awed by the level of reviews I've been exposed to. I believe this project has a lot to offer in the crypto sphere.

We are very pleased to hear this.

Also test the functionality of your personal cabinet
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Hey,
I see this project has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?

we plan to listing on exchange  in early 2019
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Feedback from community is the most important factor if it's not strictly business oriented product, this plan needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.

I am listening to you. You have questions about our platform,
I will be happy to help you
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?

You can check the number of tokens sold in your account.

https://tokensale.neironix.io/
membercard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

All problems will be solved, at the moment there are no problems

We are already making plans to open our representative office in Europe under the leadership of Alexy Sidorenko (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsidorenko )
Miller.Mallik

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

I have read about NEIRONIX and are very interested in the goal of the project. I always refer to the analysis of projects, exchanges, ICO ... before deciding to make an investment. How are users using Neironix apps charged? To make the project more popular with the community, in the future, will Neironix's App be available in Android?
zel245

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: