Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects  (Read 35691 times)
Neironix.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary
Good afternoon! We try to answer every question, however, in our Telegram chat https://t.me/neironix_enn admins can answer you in the first minute, as  there is both a development team and all managers.
Neironix.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
You are absolutely right! Thank you for your feedback  Wink
DCU_DEV
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

see proyect. promise good
Neironix.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

Hey,  What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Hi! You are confusing something, with the help of our token you can not pay for goods in the store   Shocked
Neironix.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

The main principle of building ratings Neironix is to reduce the share of expert estimates and increase the impact of the values of the algorithmic and methodological components of the rating?
Yes, you are right. More information about the functionality you can read here https://tokensale.neironix.io/files/whitepapper/en.pdf
Yuriy1961

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

Hey. I really like the project. I actively promote it. It seems to me that the future is in the cryptomir. I'm wondering what are the terms of selling the tokens?
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

I see the Neironix project team is very active in answering every question in this ANN link. these conditions will create high loyalty in the community so that the development of this platform will be better.
membercard

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

Hey. I really like the project. I actively promote it. It seems to me that the future is in the cryptomir. I'm wondering what are the terms of selling the tokens?

Register and pass KYC
Neironix.io

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

Did you know? In the basis of Neironix token growth is the revaluation model realised through annihilation of tokens. 100% of NRX received by us as payment for advertisement will be burned away by a smart-contract. The diminishing number of NRX in free circulation will consequently lead to a higher value per 1 NRX.

According to our estimates, we will receive $29 million in the next four years that amounts to 58 million NRX as of now.

https://i100.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0915/72/a61b97a895dc5a17c3cc34a409c53f72.jpg
kardanoleg

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

Is the deflation model based on the Neironix token economy? To implement this model, the NEIRONIX smart contract provides for the burning of 100% of all NRX tokens coming in as payment for services! According to preliminary estimates for the next four years, as a means of payment for advertising and information services, we will receive about $ 29,000,000 or 58,000,000 NRX tokens.
Yuriy1961

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

Tell me, the project itself is normal. I'm looking for information now, how it differs from other projects that work in the field of crypto currency. I will be very grateful.
kardanoleg

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

Goal of the project is to develop of global methodology for risk-oriented investment process management in blockchain economics. The suggested management is based on statistical analysis of large bulk of data and risk factors.
membercard

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

Tell me, the project itself is normal. I'm looking for information now, how it differs from other projects that work in the field of crypto currency. I will be very grateful.

Here's what we provide and how we differ

Neironix practices a comprehensive approach to drawing up the rating using no less than 75 key dynamic risk factors. This approach allows one to draw an objective picture as to the investment attractiveness of an ICO or blockchain project, and provide potential investors with unbiased information about the key strategic indicators and potential risks.

The main principle of building Neironix ratings is a reduction in the share of experts’ judgments and increase of the role of algorithmic and methodological constituent parts.

At present, the beta version of Neironix platform is available at: https://neironix.io. It presents the global listing of ICO projects, extended analytical data for cryptocurrency exchanges, and the current condition of
cryptocurrency markets. The Neironix project is already available in the form of mobile app versions for IOS and Android, as well as extension for Google Chrome browser.

Neironix Ecosystem

Neironix Ecosystem is based on a set of tools – flows of content and information intended for use in operations with cryptoassets and selection of ICO projects for investments.
The key target audience of Neironix includes private and professional investors, as well as cryptocurrency institutes and ICO projects.
The quantity and completeness of information, as well as the required set of options, are determined by each individual system user and selected on the basis of their own experience, risk tolerance (risk appetite), financial capacity, workload, expediency and potential benefit. The distribution of informational and analytical data is performed in compliance with the chosen tariff of subscription fee.

Neironix for private investors

For private investors, beginners, and other players of cryptocurrency investments market, Neironix provides the following types of analytical data:

- Results of final rating, multidimensional scoring of ICO projects;
- Monitoring and notifications about changes in a specific ICO project rating;
- Monitoring as to the discharge of key Road Map obligations for each implemented ICO project;
- Cognitive analysis of reports in traditional and social media for each implemented ICO project;
- Popularity index for cryptocurrencies and tokens;
- Analytics for financial markets;
- Access to the system of adjusted notifications dealing with monitoring of financial analytics.

Neironix for professional investors

For professional cryptocurrency investors, cryptocurrency market experts and blockchain analysts, Neironix provides the following types of analytical data:

- Results of final rating, multidimensional scoring of ICO projects;
- Dynamic tracking of risk factors and degree of their impact on the resulting rating;
- Flexible system of monitoring and notifications about deviations from acceptable risk levels with regards to a specific ICO project;
- Monitoring as to the discharge of key Road Map obligations for each implemented ICO project;
- Structured analysis of capital for each ICO project at the stages of Token Sale;
- Structured analysis of major token holders for each implemented ICO project;
- Cognitive analysis of reports in traditional and social media for each implemented ICO project;
- Monitoring of probable Pump and Dump for each implemented ICO project;
- Monitoring of calendars for planned and actual token listing;
- Popularity index for cryptocurrencies and tokens;
- Indices and multipliers;
- Historical data and analytics for financial markets;
- Market reviews and analytics;
- Analytics for traditional and social media;
- Structured data for preparation of professional judgments.

Neironix for ICO

The following Neironix platform functionality is available for ICO projects and blockchain startups:

- Project management at all stages of the project’s lifecycle;
- Comparison with other ICO projects, similar in terms of functionality,
- implementation and idea;
- Full checklist for ICO preparation;
- ICO scoring;
- KYC verification of project stakeholders;
- ICO blogging on the Neironix platform;
- Publication of press releases, reports and project news;
- Analytics for token bidding, notifications about flow of funds for major token holders;
- Analytics for advertisement sources, automatic selection of sites for placement.

Our video about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ex4cP6514&t=110s
Dominika_Koks (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

You can read about the mechanisms that underpin the growth of our token value in chapter 10.1 of our White Paper: https://tokensale.neironix.io/files/whitepapper/en.pdf.
#tokensale.
Dominika_Koks (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

Did you know? In the basis of Neironix token growth is the revaluation model realised through annihilation of tokens. 100% of NRX received by us as payment for advertisement will be burned away by a smart-contract. The diminishing number of NRX in free circulation will consequently lead to a higher value per 1 NRX.

According to our estimates, we will receive $29 million in the next four years that amounts to 58 million NRX as of now.
Dominika_Koks (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

Did you know? A stable growth of NRX will be stimulated by the following factors:
1. A growing demand for Neironix services;
2. Token buy-back;
3. Revaluation through annihilation of all tokens received as payment for services in conditions of limited emission.
Dominika_Koks (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

Did you know? The Neironix smart contract monthly provides for formation of a fund at a rate of 10% of all funds coming as payment for subscription. The funds saved are directed for the buy-back of NRX tokens from the free market.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Neironix is an ambitious project but it is interesting concept in the context that many risks are out there. They have beta platform too which is a running product.
dattrang0103

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

I do not doubt the correctness of my choice of the company. I can't imagine where else the team with such enthusiasm and belief in success work on a common idea . I invite you to become part of the team. The project is attractive for investors.
Neironix.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:10:56 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 05:46:46 PM by Neironix.io

The buy-back of NRX tokens from the free market is another factor to stimulate the growth of NRX as part of the general strategy for NRX growth having the reduction of NRX in circulation as its underlying principle. The shrinking share of NRX in circulation will lead to distribution of NRX capitalisation among a fewer number of tokens.

https://i.imgur.com/jn2fsoK.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: