Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining without any RIG or Expensive Hardware?  (Read 1203 times)
mbpants (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

I think NEWBIE and Altcoin Fans will Love this blog.

I recently came across this blog whilst searching for another way to mine Bitcoins or any alt coins without an expensive machine to mine.

I will certainly try this method and I want to share it to other people that are craving for COINS! mostly to people who doesn't have any RIG to start mining.

Witness with your own EYES!
http://miningwithoutrig.blogspot.com/

PS. you can share this to your friends! and CREDIT to the blogowner for a brilliant IDEA!
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:55:26 PM

Unfortunately mining without expensive hardware simply is not profitable.  In most cases, you will end up spending more in electricity than the value of the coins you are able to mine.
HorseCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:05:46 PM

mine CPU coins like Particle
sharpshooter

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:40:40 AM

Unfortunately mining without expensive hardware simply is not profitable.  In most cases, you will end up spending more in electricity than the value of the coins you are able to mine.

this. especially true if you're mining bitcoins.
mbpants (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:39:56 AM

Did you try to read a single paragraph from that blog?
mbpants (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:25:07 PM

Does anybody tried this method yet? I don't get any updates from devtome.
eddilicious

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:20:22 PM

yes he can!!! just mine on mtgox, keep withdraw, withdraw and withdraw 750k coins   Cheesy
mbpants (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:57:52 AM

That's freaking TRUE!!!!
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:58:09 PM

FinShaggy mastered this "Turn DVC to USD" stuff. You should try to find him somewhere on this forum.
mbpants (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:24:47 AM

That's awesome, I hope FinShaggy could help us to understand how this thing work.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:50:31 AM

I think NEWBIE and Altcoin Fans will Love this blog.

I recently came across this blog whilst searching for another way to mine Bitcoins or any alt coins without an expensive machine to mine.

I will certainly try this method and I want to share it to other people that are craving for COINS! mostly to people who doesn't have any RIG to start mining.

Witness with your own EYES!
http://miningwithoutrig.blogspot.com/

PS. you can share this to your friends! and CREDIT to the blogowner for a brilliant IDEA!

DO NOT BUY THIS BULLSHIT

Warriorforum.com is full of scammers, liars, and cheats! These people make their living (thousands upon thousands of dollars) by selling half baked, poorly put together ebooks to people wanting to learn how to earn money online.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: