Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 05:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: skiing is a popular thing to do  (Read 920 times)
bitbets (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:59:30 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:52:32 AM by bitbets

have to be careful though

TWEET AT TWITTER

I can tweet for you at my twitter!
https://www.twitter.com/simplysmartcoin

Tweet:  0.006 BTC minimum

Pin A Tweet:  0.04 BTC per 7 days it remains pinned

My twitter is crypto related as you see
800+ followers at my twitter.
recently twitter audit showed 95% real followers

I can also do freelance tweeting to like or retweet, @ mention you,
Repost your tweets(rather than retweet, I can copy your tweet and then tweet it)
Use the # symbol and your keywords to target your tweets to those #'s at twitter.
Reply on your tweets...etc...
Make me an offer on these kinds of things, not sure of pricing atm.
Smiley

In Addition:

You Can Have Your Card of your service or coin in the header at my twitter!

0.02 BTC per week to have your card displayed at my twitter

0.06 BTC For a Full month to have your card displayed at my twitter

*If you have 120X80 pixels drawing of the card you want me to put at twitter,
that will do fine, thank you.
*If you want me to design the card for you, we need to discuss this,
then that will cost more, Make Me An Offer(I am working on pricing)

Thank you for your interest in my service Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:34:13 PM

Use?

BTW digitalcoin has great brand and name (even better than bitcoin) and nice specs. but it should have some use to attract people.

try gather people in it's reddit to build a community

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:59:13 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:37:12 PM by cosmoo

I like digitalcoin, it is one of the few coins I feel I can trust my money with, just don't buy when it's high. All time low now, i've been picking up some more.

There's a good post on the subreddit with a list of services you can contact: http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalcoin/comments/20g9hz/want_to_help_dgc_grow_contact_these_services_and/

that's a great place to start; the more places people see DGC being supported the better. Contact those services!!

Also BCX you're a one trick pony, please stop trolling these threads. You've had evidence presented against you in your other troll threads but you refuse to even consider changing your opinion, probably because you lost money through poor trading. It makes no difference if the 560k DGC was stolen or if he is lying and sold it himself, it was still dumped at the price of .0001 which hardly moved the market, and if anything made the current price more believable. Go away, nobody needs you.
cosmoo

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:38:59 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 07:57:42 PM by cosmoo

I like digitalcoin, it is one of the few coins I feel I can trust my money with, just don't buy when it's high. All time low now, i've been picking up some more.

There's a good post on the subreddit with a list of services you can contact: http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalcoin/comments/20g9hz/want_to_help_dgc_grow_contact_these_services_and/

that's a great place to start; the more places people see DGC being supported the better. Contact those services!!

Also BCX you're a one trick pony, please stop trolling these threads. You've had evidence presented against you in your other troll threads but you refuse to even consider changing your opinion, probably because you lost money through poor trading. It makes no difference if the 560k DGC was stolen or if he is lying and sold it himself, it was still dumped at the price of .0001 which hardly moved the market, and if anything made the current price more believable. Go away, nobody needs you.

It definitely makes a difference if the developer of an exchange engages in shady actions like claiming his coins were stolen and selling them for $30,000 USD while at the same time soliciting funds from investors. I'm sure those investors probably didn't realize their capital made it possible for Baritus to sell his coins.

~BCX~

> I'm sure those investors probably didn't realize their capital made it possible for Baritus to sell his coins

as a lurker of the IRC channel that does not seem to be the case to me. Hardly anyone is complaining but you.

the logic you're using is the same logic the government uses to pry into people's personal lives. we saw a 500k+ dump *after* the price fell from .0003; combined with the fact almost every other altcoin at the time fell at the same rate it seems ridiculous to blame the developer. he would've had more to gain by simply stealing everyones money. but he didn't, as it turns out it's pretty damn hard to run a 100% secure exchange (vircurex is now insolvent apparently) so he did the RESPONSIBLE thing and shut it down after realizing the area of attack was too wide, and returned everyones money. DGC is still being developed, and all things considered I really don't understand why you've got such a hardon over this, it seems simple enough to me.

If investors lost money in DGC buying in solely on the basis of cryptoave while ignoring entire market movements.. well, what do you want? Either hold onto your DGC if you think it's going somewhere or dump it and cut your losses, that's how things go. At this current moment we're at a fairly established bottom.
Eli0t

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:05:23 AM

What Can Digitalcoin DGC, Do To Attract More Investment In These Times?

reduce airtime for bcx

promote him to head of PR

buy low sell high? study market charts and wait a few months?

cant decide but he sure likes bumping DGC topics

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
Stouse49

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:16:32 AM

They need a working android app.  Right?

BTC:
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:37:39 AM

Here you go: working version

http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,964.0.html

-tb-

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:56:52 AM

Buy hardware to mine the damn thing with, it is an insanely insecure blockchain, just sitting there waiting to be PWNd.

If you cannot even be bothered to secure the damn blockchain it is criminal to suggest people put their money into it, its like a bank offering to keep people's money in the gutter in a wet paper bag labelled "FREE CASH!"

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:43:53 AM

Services need to open in order for it to succeed. Where is CryptoAve? If you guys need an android wallet https://raxe.io

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:00:42 AM

ya no shit where the hell is crypto ave ?
and i'd believe BCX he usually doesn't bother posting lies best i can tell.
i like his style he is willing to rock the boat in a sea of cowards..
the guy said earlier i don't see anyone else complaining.. want to know why ?
i'll tell ya there is probably about a half dozen of us responsible for all bans on all crypto sites etc LOL
People don't want to hear anything negative EVEN if it's true so they ban you.. i have a million stories of how this has happened to me
and aside from my recent ban from this forum for Trolling i can't see any reason for it other than what i just said..
i kind of had it coming here a while back i posted a ton of meme pictures n shit within 2 days like crazy hahahaa so i got banned for a week.
but normally i bend over backwards to make sure i don't give people a reason to ban me, especially on chat boxs.
MCxnow for example.. banned me after i mentioned i had an error box come up on a transfer, i was not rude or anything i just asked what do i do ?
they called me a liar and mouthed me off and banned me and at the same time some other guy said he got it too word for word (they did not ban him though)
and i have seen that error msg with others too.. same shit a few times at BTC-E and cryptsy and a bunch of other sites that post crypto stuff, like coindesk or torrent freak
Either guys are protecting their scam or abusing their mod powers to enforce their opinions.. disagree with a mod and your ass banned period.
so..
of course you don't hear any complaining.. go ask anyone that criticized Windows 8 during it's release at Neowin.net
either you love it or they are watching you like a hawk waiting for a good time to boot your ass lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:41:57 PM

You should have stopped after that first sentence because everything else after that is irrelevant to this thread. 

CryptoAve was taken down for reassessment due to some vulnerabilities found.  I got all my coins returned to me and as far as I know, no complaints of lose coins from any users.  Can't say that for some of the other exchanges.

-tb-

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:57:15 PM

Yeah hopefully CAve is back with even better security soon. Better to err on the side of caution they always say. Its pretty crazy times with Gox and now Vircurex going under and most likely more to follow, plus other exchanges having various issues. Turbulent times.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
cosmoo

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:06:39 PM

Buy hardware to mine the damn thing with, it is an insanely insecure blockchain, just sitting there waiting to be PWNd.

If you cannot even be bothered to secure the damn blockchain it is criminal to suggest people put their money into it, its like a bank offering to keep people's money in the gutter in a wet paper bag labelled "FREE CASH!"

-MarkM-

That's a good point I failed to consider. Our hashrate has been fluctuating a lot, with the recent price fall we're now hovering around 500mh/s; how much would we need to be secure?

I'm not a miner so I'm somewhat detached from the process, I've just been most impressed with DGC in regards to being fair and open.
Eli0t

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:44:20 PM

being jumped on at low diff gives dgc around 1gh but it all depends on how much the other person has to be secure
i think DGCs record of not being forked since it launched speaks for itself

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
cosmoo

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:58:16 PM

well in any case.. more attention would probably bring in some loyal hashpower. bump!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: