Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life  (Read 2475 times)
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

Exactly right..."A negative Mind will never give you a Positive life". If you want to success you need to have a positive mind out of negative issues or even negative result of our decisions. You need to reverse the negative into a positive one. Like in crypto,instead of getting worried,panic and always think negative,why not try to think positive always. Like the current market situation much better to invest more and look for the future in a positive view and not think negative that maybe you will loss if you invest now.Positive mind plus Courage plus Hope and Patience will help us to become successful in any field of our life specially in investing in cryptocurrency.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

It's important to have positive thinking - it helps us in life and work. I see that many people are faced with scammer projects and market capitalization continues to decline, so much is disappointed in blockchain technology. The Cryptocurrency market is at the beginning of its development and does not have the tools and laws needed to protect investors.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Well said. We really should be more positive in everything. And most of us are only positive and concern. With negative thinking only beginners and people who do not fully understand how it works.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

I'm absolutely agree with this statement, because it's true and strenghtly right, I've seen people starting thread on when it will all end?! I could you possible move ahead with such mentality, it's really bad
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Nice saying mate. I agree with your statement. Everybody of us should give priority to the positive things. Without being positive mind one cannot expect positive result in any outcome of his life.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Yes, in my opinion, negative thoughts affect an unhappy life. The world is arranged in such a way that our minds shape our environment and life. because we have the same things in our lives. Only now when we have positive thoughts, we have succeeded in changing our perfect lives.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

I agree with you that negative thinking will not produce positive, so always think positively so you get positive things so that our lives are useful and have a benefit.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

agreed. Being negative in a market like this will just cause some negative attitude from others too and may cause a drop in price since the interest towards crypto will be lesser. Positivity, patience and confidence to the market is what matters here.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Cryptocurrency market is that market where there are ups and downs. But without taking risk no one can succeed. So; we should try to understand the situation of the cryptocurrency market and then invest the coins at the right moment.
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

negativity is a killer of potential gains. You need to stay positive in order for anyone to achieve what he ir she wants to achieve.
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Absolutely correct, if we always have a negative attitude, then we will lose our fighting spirit and cannot move forward. This is as important as the encryption market. Only when we wait patiently will we have a return.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

I agree with this because these types of peoples are always thoughts negative they can't find any positive solution. They always against bitcoin and they can't believe bitcoins success.
Jofel

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

This is very true. Life nowadays is different. Different in a way that lifestyles now depends on what people approves and social medias. We're all about technologies. Hence, it is a necessity to have a positive mind in dealing with things. If you don't,the world will eat you and we don't want that. Positivity is a choice and the secret to living a succesful life.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

Positive mentality is not only required to keep yourself calm but it also creates a community which looks very lucrative and welcoming for the outsiders. The more newcomers join in the crypto race the better it is for all of us as we all want cryptos to normalize. And to do that we need to have mass adoption. So; positive mentality can change lot of things. We should definitely give it a thought.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

Very true. Having a positive attitude towards investments on cryptocurrencies will help reduce a lot of frustration among the users and investors. Depressed human beings can never have a peaceful mind which is very much required for a market as volatile as this. Thanks for letting the community know how their attitude should be while making an investment not only in crypto market but in any market available.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

I think those people who have negative view on crypto market are mostly wait for the quick flippers and they also think the whole crypto market goes daily. So I believe a positive mind can bring success.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Provide some encouragement But in times when we aren't too well ourselves adaptation to everything even to unprincipled compromises think that people of principle are negative Cryptocurrency market is at the beginning  impressions of life This is a marvellous and fortunate person. 
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

I agree with you on this. I see a lot of posts and comments who are doing nothing but spreading fear and negativity among others. But; we should really start moving on from such toxic behavior; this not only creates a better crypto place but also it will give you peace of mind which is very much required for all the investors out there.
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

I disagree with this.  I think some people are able to tap into the negative and get great results.  The fear/negative mind is very powerful if operated correctly.  I'm a half empty kind of person.  To me it's being realistic.  And that realism is what keeps me safe. 
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Negative mind bears negative ideas. They can’t succeed in the future. So; we should always be positive and no need to pay heed to the person who gives negative ideas. If we are positive; we will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: