Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life  (Read 2475 times)
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

A lot of people; spread more negative energy on this platform; only to mislead people; while they seize the opportunity. I agree with you; people who are actually creating and maintaining the quality of this forum; should not pay any heed to such toxic leaks; and help each other from falling for such crap. This will in general help all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

Yah thats true if your find is negative your life is nothing we should think positive every time so our life become better and we can have our drems come true.
Privettebe

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Most problem of investors is negative thinking. They always think in advance but in a ways that there are lot of doubts and what if question. They don't even trying it first or do their own research. By the end of the day, they end up missing an opportunity. Negative thinking never gives you a brighter future.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

Yes this is so true for me!Trash in will be trash out. I really believe in the Law of Attraction. If you attracts positive energy then positive things will happen and vice versa. It is just a matter of growth mindset and determination with outmost hardwork and dedication.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

I agree with you based on this we should remove the negative impact also so we should ignore that comments or negative controversy because this market are fully decentralized so you can just have some patience.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Yes I agree with you. Negative mind always lead us to destruction.it never lead us to the peaceful path. On the other hand positive path always gives us the right choice. So whatever the situation is we always need to focus on positive mind so that it can lead us to positive life.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

I totally agree with you. We need to be positive to do better in this cryptocurrency market. Negative thought will not help us in anyway. Rather it is going to make our lives difficult.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

that's why I often say, how important it is to think positively in everything. enthusiasm and also be patient that is the key. indeed sometimes there are a few negative points of view in understanding crypto, but don't let it drag on. need to research further in studying it. and start from the base or background, whatever it is.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

Yes, you're right. Moreover in this crypto, a negative mind may lead you to be panic, stressful, and hurried up when deciding something. I may drive us to make a bad sell, wrong decision of coin or ICO, or even giving up on crypto easily. In crypto itself, we really need the positive mind that lead us to be able to analyze the ICO or coins carefully and cleverly.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

Yes it is true that negative thoughts will get you nowhere. That is why; we all suggest in the forums to the users that to remain optimistic; even during hard times. Because if we still have hope; we might be ale to see the silver linings behind every cloud.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.
Being an optimist is usually very good, but you need to have a real look at cryptocurrency. You do not have to believe the first seen project, and try to accurately evaluate it. We all here want to make a profit, and unfortunately one optimism is not enough.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

100% agree in a sense that, how can you become a successful if you are a negative minded. Of course, be a positive thinker and be optimistic always because, as long as you are still breathing and living in this world, everything will be fine. Do your jobs well,   in order for you to succeed. Just be positive because this will leads us for a better future...

Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

Positive thinking is really needed for the people to be successful. It is badly needed in this market of crypto currency. Such thinking will make the investors to be patient and this will lead them to success as well as it will make the market environment good.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.
So people do not just want to start, but successfully do it. That's why they have to turn to experienced traders who certainly can not tell you how to act in this or that situation, but will share the advice and sometimes it turns out to be very valuable.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

I know what you would like to tell us. But everyone here has some problems in their lives and when you add to it crypto market crash then you can not be surprised that everoyone is so negative here.

vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

In fact, everyone has more or less Negative Mind. In cryptocurrency, I think people’s panic about the market is a kind of Negative Mind, which causes you to lose your mind and make wrong decisions.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

I know I know being negative will not do you good. But come on is it just us who are to blame why we are sometimes think negatively of crypto? There are many reasons why people are being triggered to become negative. Scams on icos and coin developers, ICO paying you a small amount after doing bounties for months in a row, KYC on bounties, bad trade decisions and bad investment decisions. So there you go the triggers for the negative feelings. Admit that there are also mistakes and flaws in the crypto environment and not just us.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

I always hope for the best. I hold my money in a trust that i will gain profit. But if my heart would fill with fear or hesitation, i will not see any success.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Hi
You are somewhat right. This is the negativity that is holding us totally behind. We should all keep in mind that bitcoin, crypto currency and even its technology, the blockchain is still on its infant stage. It is totally normal that there are various flaws with this technology, but if we work together, we can fix this flaw and create a better well developed technology. Showing hatred or negativity towards the technology won't be helping us in any way. It will just hamper the development.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Hi
you are right, we must be optimistic and remember that there is no instant success, everything must take time and must go through a process. so be patient and prepare for the future well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: