Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life  (Read 2475 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

Well said, blockchain has brought a great opportunity for people all around the globe, if not for blockchain, I won't be in my country and invest in another project in another country, crypto is here to stay let's be positive about it.

It must be admitted that the presence of blockchain is very helpful and beneficial for all things related to transactions, when many people complain that the slower transactions of course blockchain is the best solution.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soopiking

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Yes, we need to maintain a positive attitude in investing in this market. Although the market is still at a bottom, I believe it will definitely pick up again, so only if we are familiar enough with this market, we will be able to get more when the market recovers. Profit.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

It is better not to speak for such users who want to secure themselves and are looking for sources for their knowledge, but for users who inflate panic and incite many to exit the market. You definitely need to either ignore them or blacklist them.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

Absolutely agree with your statement that a negative mind will never give you a positive life.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

Yes, it all depends on your own mentality. If you are negative, you can't feel the happiness of the market. If the market falls, the first thing you can't stand is yourself.
It is very important to have a good attitude.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

Yes, we need to maintain a positive attitude in investing in this market. Although the market is still at a bottom, I believe it will definitely pick up again, so only if we are familiar enough with this market, we will be able to get more when the market recovers. Profit.
Good thing is we still have this forum to gather information and still being positive even in the downfall moments of our investment, we need to stay positive because it will give us proper judgement to proceed and not to do anything wrong while we are still in the red season, bounce back are just around the corner just stay focus and not to let go, full yourself of more ambitious gains to keep holding.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Nailed it. Think positive at all times and throw away the negative and bad vibes. Nothing will happen to you if you always think negative especially at a time like this where in you're being test if you have weak or strong belief in crypto.

exactly this really a hard time and trying time for crypto industry and it is been positive that is required at a time like this, been negative won't solve any issue, but positive does, i am so positive about cryptos that's why i still buy some good coins despite the down trend of market.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

Focus on your goals don't let other people influences you on their negative thinking. This blockchain technology really helping to users and gives learning about the usage. Let's be positive it can uplift your spirit to do good anyway by doing that it helps you to earn from crypto.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Being negative will only lead to negative things while being positive leads to positive things. Being negative will not help you and it will only stress you out. Stop being negative and start looking at a brighter side. Crypto has a lot pot holes and being negative doesn't help at all.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

This fact is true to some extend as negative mind would bring negativity in your life.But you think positively and in the development then off course it will make your life positive.
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Great talk man. Blockchain technology as we know it is still in infant stages. So anyone who is involved with Cryptocurrencies at this stage should consider themselves lucky because in due time, Bitcoin, Altcoins and Blockchain technology would be one of the biggest trends in years to come. So much would unfold in time. So I'm not discouraged by my inability to make short term gains.
Thanks for your moral support which is highly appreciable and help to stand crypto community again with hope.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

With negative thoughts you will not achieve anything, you need positive thinking in order to achieve success!
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

I think that the negative mind can give you only problems, do you need them? sure not! that's why the best way is to be positive always and rely on your intuition. To my mind, positive emotions are very important
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

I agree with your view of the blockchain. I invested in the cryptocurrency precisely because I saw the blockchain. I think the blockchain and Bitcoin can progress together!
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

Thanks a lot. But you presented the concept that maybe everyone member of the forum knows it. Since all forum participants are interested in the development of the system .And the infusion of new investors in the cryptocurrency
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

I know I know being negative will not do you good. But come on is it just us who are to blame why we are sometimes think negatively of crypto? There are many reasons why people are being triggered to become negative. Scams on icos and coin developers, ICO paying you a small amount after doing bounties for months in a row, KYC on bounties, bad trade decisions and bad investment decisions. So there you go the triggers for the negative feelings. Admit that there are also mistakes and flaws in the crypto environment and not just us.

People with a negative mind always lose. I really do not know how it works but it is the reality. Optimists win - sooner or later but their things are going better and better in comparison with pessimists.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Yes. It is a normal law of nature for us to give what we have. You cannot give what you don't have. We give out the energy we have stored in us. We should try everything possible to stay away from negative people. If are sympathetic enough and can change them then don't allow their disposition to affect you. You should help them from afar. The impact negative mind has on one's psychology is disastrous. Negative minds sometimes do not do so because they want to just that they can't control 2hat is happening to them.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

I say this too, If you are always thinking about the negative then that is the only thing that will come your way. instead of focusing on the negative, focus on the positive, that will help you to ground yourself better and make better decisions concerning your investments. Don't look at the negatives in cryptos at this point, just focus on the positive.
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

I know I know being negative will not do you good. But come on is it just us who are to blame why we are sometimes think negatively of crypto? There are many reasons why people are being triggered to become negative. Scams on icos and coin developers, ICO paying you a small amount after doing bounties for months in a row, KYC on bounties, bad trade decisions and bad investment decisions. So there you go the triggers for the negative feelings. Admit that there are also mistakes and flaws in the crypto environment and not just us.

People with a negative mind always lose. I really do not know how it works but it is the reality. Optimists win - sooner or later but their things are going better and better in comparison with pessimists.
Its true, scientifically its proved that people with optimistic attitude will comfortably manage and adjust yourself in any situation comparatively people with negative attitude.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

When the market is down, dark thoughts are coming up in our head, this is common, anger, disbelieve, depression... but it's only temporary - remember that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: