Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life  (Read 2475 times)
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

This is true unfortunately and fortunately...

"There was once a elder native american who was telling a story to his grandson. The story was about the two wolves we all have battling inside of us. One wolf is love, happiness, generosity, kindness and all other good things. The other wolf was hate, greed, fear, jealousy and all other bad things. The child listened quietly and then asked 'which one wins?' The grandfather responded with...

'the wolf you feed.'"
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

I know I know being negative will not do you good. But come on is it just us who are to blame why we are sometimes think negatively of crypto? There are many reasons why people are being triggered to become negative. Scams on icos and coin developers, ICO paying you a small amount after doing bounties for months in a row, KYC on bounties, bad trade decisions and bad investment decisions. So there you go the triggers for the negative feelings. Admit that there are also mistakes and flaws in the crypto environment and not just us.
I totally agree with what you are saying, but you need to understand that the crypto environment has always been like this and this is not something new. All the problems that you mentioned have existed from a long time which is why this is a risky market to invest into. The volatility of this market is the primary reason why many investors decide to stay away from this market, but it is also attracts some investors due to the opportunities it creates to earn big money. No matter how tough things look, never give up and continue supporting the cryptocurrency market.

It is the law: when a person starts thinking in a negative way, negative things happen to him. When he is positive, the luck and success come. Guys, let us stay positive - the market will rise very soon.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Now I need to be cery possitive in my life and also in my cryptoinvestment, but it is really hard to be possitive when everything is crashing  Wink.

crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

I agree with you, I also think that crypto-currencies and smart contracts, blockchain is our future and it will necessarily come despite all the negative factors and people's feedback.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Its true and I believe its really wasting time to think negative all the time, it could reduces and absorb all your life energy. Try to think positive all the time, it makes you better.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

It is a reality! Without positive attitude you will never suceed your goals.
Now situation turned out negatively, but I try to find positive characters and started to work hardly! My mind is positive and it will bring me profit for sure!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

agree, have to instill Positive thinking as we take care of trees that grow longer so that there are many benefits that can make the cool and fruitful air the same as investing in crypto the longer it can hold it to profit

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Utyg

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

I couldn't agree more. Since we live in historically significant years. As cryptocurrency and electronic money, money. Replace all paper money. Which over time become less relevant.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

Since back in the old days when you only had Negative mind you never know how to step forward because you might think that you cannot do what you want to do. as the block chain is gaining popularity this days so and are we, we need to make an effort too. If we cannot help them develop a technology that solves some problem of the world, we need at least to hold our tongue to spread a false accusations about block chain on that way we can encourage people to trust on the successful future of the block chain.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

Blockchain is definitely an innovative invention that makes the world a much better place. Despite the protracted fall in the price of cryptocurrency, I still retain a positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

All of us here should be positive about Crypto because we have entered it, if we only think negatively then why do we come here because it will only hurt ourselves, if I notice only the time problem that occurs in Crypto is that many people frantic about the current price, but I better stay focused on what I will do for Crypto so that we can bring a positive aura in it.
datniccy97

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

Too true! It's a shame to see people whine about the price situation which they cannot control, yet not do anything productive while the market is down. This is the best time to really be productive in the space and learn!
vukopol

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

That's right you should abstain from exchanging the awful mind-set. Plunders of mix-up was done as a result of your bitterness or excessively happy after the great exchange. In crypto now I'm sitting tight for coins or tokens with genuine use and mass appropriation.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

I agree with every single word of it mate! It's definitely one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exists and there is no reason to be negative about it.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

When a person is set on the bad - he will always see it. If a person thinks constantly about good things, he is constantly haunted by good things. It is very difficult to enjoy life, but it is a necessary thing that everyone needs to learn.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Utyg

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

Yes, I agree with you. We are building our future and taking part in it. Blockchain system has proved to be a good side capturing the whole world.
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

You have hit the nail on its head. If you have a negative minds towards cryptocurrency, you can never have a positive life in crypto.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Seriously, negativity can never give a positive life. As far as bitcoin is concern ,who ever that is broadcasting bad effect about bitcoin. It doing serious harm to bitcoin cos what people read about bitcoin is what they will tink of it.
refugiumcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

Two thumbs for you. I also think the same thing as you. People who have negative thoughts will not give us a positive life. Recently I saw a post from a member in this forum, he invited to leave crypto because according to him the crypto market was over. I think, people like this are people who have a bad mindset. He could not see the other benefits of crypto so he invited people to leave crypto.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

A positive note is gratifyingly needed right now, and remembering the value added essentials of crypto instils hope in its inevitable future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: