Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life  (Read 2475 times)
Italy_Foot

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

I think that in all undertakings it is necessary to believe in your success. and then everything will turn out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

You are right, successful people always think positively and are always optimistic to maintain their beliefs, including in crypto a positive thinking is needed to be able to achieve the desired target.
Ferry22

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

Whatever work we do, if we always think negatively then the results will not match what we want. it will just make us lazy or not excited at work. Likewise with Cryptocurrency, when there is bad news or prices are falling, then we continue to think negatively about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, then obviously this will hamper the development of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, therefore let us start our days in this cryptocurrency with positive thoughts, hopefully all of us here are successful people.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

This is true, it applies to being an investor in cryptocurrencies just as much as it applies to your everyday life and everything that you do in it. It is better for you to always be positive about the things that you do, believe in the coins that you have invested in and that way you get the best out of everything that you are doing. They key is staying positive.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

I agree with author of the topic a hundred percent. Man himself is creator of his own happiness. If one thinks only of the bad, then only the bad will be around and vice versa. You need to be more optimistic and then life will be better. There is always a good in every evil.
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

Yes, rightly said, “A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life”. We have to be positive about life and to earn profit in crypto, we have to keep patience and observe the market regularly. Always take decision with Calm mind.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

All negative ideas and thoughts makes hinders in a important actions or activities...many people told me to give up in cryptocurrencies because they understand me by negative ideas....

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

Agree they should focus on strategy rather than focusing on what is best coin, what will be price of bitcoin. With time they will also learn this.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

You are right, I have lately often thought negatively and my life seems unclear. I now have to find a true life, if the mind continues to think negatively it will have a bad effect on our health so whatever happens we must be able to remain calm and not panic and always think positively maybe this can solve the problem easily
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

That's right, having a negative mindset will not bring you to anywhere though there is nothing wrong about thinking ahead of time and sometimes you got scared to gamble. I'm still positive that everything will become alright in the right time.

Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Negative is not always bad. It's a good way to calm your hype and more thinking to make sure you don't make a mistake.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple it's just a Starting only.

I certainly agree with you. Having a positive mind would be an advantage for us who aims to be successful. We could attract positive things if we would learn how to think about good possibilities. It is mind over matter so we must always look at the brighter side of life.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

surely most people will think negatively when looking at crypto market conditions now, because marketcap is under $ 200 million, and there is nothing I can do except wait and be patient now

Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

This is very true. Most people have had bad experiences in life due to their negative thoughts. They foresee evil things happening instead of the good ones. You should know that for something good to happen anywhere including cryptocurrency, you must always be positive with your thoughts.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

I still think positively about blockchain technology in the future, and I also continue to believe in the future of bitcoin that will be bright,
negative thinking will actually have a loss for myself, we must keep thinking positively about bitcoin or blockchain technology.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:48:14 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 04:26:37 PM by Aligab166

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.
We should always have a positive thought about blockchain and cryptocurrency. Things will turn out good in the end. This is just a fact about life.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:13:06 AM

Being positive thingking will bring us to positive action. In crypto market, if we are believe on our investment, we should be keep it for long term because the project need time to grow. Many new altcoin in market have good potential in the future and i am believe altcoin will going up in next several months
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:33:10 AM

Being positive thingking will bring us to positive action. In crypto market, if we are believe on our investment, we should be keep it for long term because the project need time to grow. Many new altcoin in market have good potential in the future and i am believe altcoin will going up in next several months
being a negative thinker is not good for you. why? if in you're mind is full of negative thinking there's no reason that the result become positive. if you have a negative thinking you will becone stress and you don't know if the things you're doing is you can't do it. you see the problem or challenges as obstacle not an motivation.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.
This is just a fact about life.

More precisely about the life of cryptocurrency.
The cryptocurrency is up and down and it requires patience and positive thinking.

We can see that everything works well if we think positively.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

of course thinking about negative will never produce anything positive. We need to think of the best chances, but we also have to think of the worst possible to anticipate bad things happen. all depends with our efforts, because I believe people who work hard certainly result will also bear fruit sweet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: