Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👉 [ANN][CBC][TOKENSALE]CASHBERY COIN-Transaction tool of new generation ✅✔️✅  (Read 2063 times)
Jack or Joke

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

Will you create a referral program?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymwhale11

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

hi! do you have masternods? i would like
cashbery-coin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

How can I mine it?
Yes. The Mining process helps the network to work efficiently, but it should not serve as a source of unlimited emission and devaluation of the coin, as it happens in the Ethereum Network. That's why we kept the opportunity for mining, but the reward for mining is very small
Reward will be transferred on my wallet?
No, we won't use referral program
simplemachine1

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

How can I mine it?
Yes. The Mining process helps the network to work efficiently, but it should not serve as a source of unlimited emission and devaluation of the coin, as it happens in the Ethereum Network. That's why we kept the opportunity for mining, but the reward for mining is very small
Or on any other soft?
anonymwhale11

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Is it legal? Where are docs?
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Hi guys. Are you going to be listed at coinmarketcap?
Hello! Sure! It'll be soon
simplemachine1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
got it, nice
simplemachine1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
where can i use cbc then?
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

Is it legal? Where are docs?
Absolutely legal. Soon all legal documents will be published on the website
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

How can I mine it?

I think at such a market all the same it is worth considering a referral. Investments are needed in any case, and referrals like subscription companies give recognition and excellent advertising for their money.
Just posts in Facebook do not achieve what they can give these options. The idea of the project is a good pity that you are now starting it.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

strange, I like writing in this thread. Is it really my opinion that it was provocative and was removed? (in any case, even this says a lot)
and yes, a good PR

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

How can I mine it?

I think at such a market all the same it is worth considering a referral. Investments are needed in any case, and referrals like subscription companies give recognition and excellent advertising for their money.
Just posts in Facebook do not achieve what they can give these options. The idea of the project is a good pity that you are now starting it.
I agree with the referral program. This is not a bad addition. Why do you think that now is a bad time to start, because of this falling market? I think that a great idea and a strong team will cope with this. Not can always wait for a positive direction, because no one knows when this will happen.
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

How can I mine it?

I agree with the referral program. This is not a bad addition. Why do you think that now is a bad time to start, because of this falling market? I think that a great idea and a strong team will cope with this. Not can always wait for a positive direction, because no one knows when this will happen.

We simply decided to go another way. We truly believe that our project is good and that the people will spread the news about it without a referral program. That's why we decided to concentrate on local PR campaigns.
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
Cashbery Coin is an optimal instrument for the small enterprise development. It is a payment system which easily integrates into network exchange, or 8 / 17 into the real economy, starting from online shops, discount providers, delivery services, media, to the banking sector and the real estate industries. So we are working on integrating CBC in different existing platforms
simplemachine1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
Cashbery Coin is an optimal instrument for the small enterprise development. It is a payment system which easily integrates into network exchange, or 8 / 17 into the real economy, starting from online shops, discount providers, delivery services, media, to the banking sector and the real estate industries. So we are working on integrating CBC in different existing platforms

Ok then, thanx
Jack or Joke

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

Hi! How are you? What is your next step to do?
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet

Ok then, thanx
glad to help!
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

What's your roadmap?
The Roadmap and the new version of White Paper will be published in the very near future
Inpav

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

What's your roadmap?
The Roadmap and the new version of White Paper will be published in the very near future
Will you translate your wp to other languages?
it'll be done after new versions obviously
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: