Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👉 [ANN][CBC][TOKENSALE]CASHBERY COIN-Transaction tool of new generation ✅✔️✅  (Read 2067 times)
cashbery-coin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

Hi guys? Can i mine with the master node?

No, we excluded the possibility of using master nodes to receive passive income, since the master nodes will devalue the coin, and we create a stable world-class crypto-currency.

So sad Sad

Nothing sad. CBC isn't created for mining, and that's all Wink
anonymwhale11

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

What's up guys? How's it goin?
tu_kang

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

this is a very good project. cashbery uses its own blockchain network and the coins are registered in the exchange
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

this is a very good project. cashbery uses its own blockchain network and the coins are registered in the exchange

Thx for the kind words!
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

Hi guys? Can i mine with the master node?

No, we excluded the possibility of using master nodes to receive passive income, since the master nodes will devalue the coin, and we create a stable world-class crypto-currency.

So sad Sad

Nothing sad. CBC isn't created for mining, and that's all Wink

So, from what i read on the whitepaper, no PoW nor PoS. it is so different with the coin described in the whitepaper..
Do you have any block explorer functioning right now?

Jack or Joke

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

When is the next stage?
anonymwhale11

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

What is your softcap?
cashbery-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

Hi! Nice promo, guys. Can I download a few wallets on my PC?

Hi! Thanks. Yes, of course
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Hello! Most recently, I found out about Cashbery Coin's offer and immediately decided to join. I believe that right now we need decentralized platforms capable of quickly carrying out transactions and with minimal commissions. And all these opportunities have Cashbery Coin. I wish the team to achieve all the tasks set, and the community to get pleasure from using the platform and of course a good profit!

I fully agree with the above written. I want to say that now this application is actively using more than 90 thousand users, I understand this is just the beginning ...
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:46:27 AM

Hello! Most recently, I found out about Cashbery Coin's offer and immediately decided to join. I believe that right now we need decentralized platforms capable of quickly carrying out transactions and with minimal commissions. And all these opportunities have Cashbery Coin. I wish the team to achieve all the tasks set, and the community to get pleasure from using the platform and of course a good profit!
it looks like this project will provide promising results if it can be realized later, but I'm sure this one project will be a special attraction for investors to be sure to join, hopefully all can achieve success with satisfactory results.

travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

Cashbery combines two algorithms of consensus, the Proof-of-Work, and the Proof-of-Stake. The PoW is used for initial coins distribution and for maintaining the security of the network before it will have been highly-decentralized. The PoS will provide scalability and reliability at the later stages of development without forcing participants of the network to use a large amount of resources like electricity for transaction validation. You can read more in our WhitePaper
travelgear17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

Cashberry Coin is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add CBC tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
This is the great news to all coinberrey investors and bounty participants. best wishes for coinberry project i am also well wisher for this project.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

Cashbery combines two algorithms of consensus, the Proof-of-Work, and the Proof-of-Stake. The PoW is used for initial coins distribution and for maintaining the security of the network before it will have been highly-decentralized. The PoS will provide scalability and reliability at the later stages of development without forcing participants of the network to use a large amount of resources like electricity for transaction validation. You can read more in our WhitePaper
Well, everything is clear. And then I have already started to fantasize about unknown ways of supporting the network.  Roll Eyes  This is a great solution. I always like PoS more.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

seeing from the purpose of this project being built is indeed very good and I also hope that there will be a lot of support for this project so that later it can be realized.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
durudara

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

seeing from the concept and also the profile of this project it is interesting that many are curious about this project and hopefully more and more will provide support for this project going forward.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:18:40 AM

looking at the project profile is interesting and I want to see the development of this project in the future, hopefully, the team can further convince participants and investors to join in this project.
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

looking at the project profile is interesting and I want to see the development of this project in the future, hopefully, the team can further convince participants and investors to join in this project.
Yes, if we, seeing the concept of the project is interesting, but you are right, let's take a look at the development of this project, hopefully later there will be more support for this project.
travelgear17

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

Cashbery Coin ecosystem provides decentralized currency for the end users and the option of drawing new participants into business operations and loyalty schemes for businesspersons due to the Cashbery Coin transparency, safety, and usability. Distributed registry implementation with all data synchronized with the whole network, almost completely reduces fraud cases, double charges, chargeback, and unauthorized transactions.
Md Saykat Nazir
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

for my part it sounds promising.A outstanding choice for safe and monogenic transfers,I assume an excellent option for funding and further income.I suppose we ought to watch the challenge for some time.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

Cashberry is now listed on CoinmarketCap, here is the link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cashberry-coin/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: