Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN THREAD] OUTOFTHECLOUD - Revolutionizing File and Data Sharing!!!  (Read 27691 times)
Bes19 (OP)

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 06:51:54 AM by Bes19

Revolutionizing File and Data Sharing through Blockchain Technology

OUT Pre-ICO
No. of Coins Available: 300 Million
Beginning: 21st August 2018
End: 18th September 2018

OUT ICO
No. of Coins Available: 400 million
Beginning: 19th September 2018
End: 19th October 2018
1 OUT: 0.15 USD

WEBSITE  |  TELEGRAM  |  WHITEPAPER

THE PROBLEM

*Files and Data At Risk
Leading file sharing services utilize centralized storage with high vulnerability signatures to store your important files and in addition, require their users to give total access to their desktop and files. Not only do they require this from the sender of large files but the receiver as well. This practice puts your data at great risk which often leads to compromising users computer's security and also has the potential risk of virus contamination as many computer viruses infect a computer during the downloading process. There are plenty of horror stories.
*Large Storage space required
Large storage space (gigabytes) required by file sharing services requires the receiver to download and install their invasive program before files can be viewed. This takes unnecessary storage space, time and effort on the part of the receiver.
*Sharing Redundancy
Our competitors that allow for sharing of large files cannot make changes once a file has been sent. If someone accidentally sends the wrong file there is nothing that can be done about it. This can become a very costly mistake in cases where sensitive information was sent to the wrong individual. Our system allows for changes to be made in real time even after a link has already been sent and changes are made instantaneously.

OUR SOLUTION

*Safe and Secure
Your files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted, parsed and placed all over a blockchain network. Decentralized storage is impeccable security.
*Proprietary Viewer
Your clients will be able to view your files all in one secure viewer that you can make your own with custom branding and positioning.
*Nothing to Install
All that is needed by your client is internet access, a computer and a web browser.
*Custom Branding
You can place a banner at the top of our viewer, watermark directly on your video and place a link in video.you can also drag and drop exactly where you want your files to appear in your presentation.

WHAT MAKES US BETTER?
*Many leading file sharing services require the receiver to download a file before it can be viewed. This takes time and requires effort on the part of the receiver. Our service is instantaneous and ready to view at the click of a button with no downloads required. In this manner, our service does twice the work in half the time.
*We do not require software downloads before customers can begin sending or receiving files unlike many other file sharing services. Our service requires no downloads of any kind on either end. This process eliminates compromising your computer’s security and also reduces the risk of virus contamination as many computer viruses infect a computer during the downloading process and also
*We have working product and our product is live!!!
www.outofthecloud.com We have 8000+ pre registered users

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/OutCloudSystemsInc/
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/OutCloudSystems
YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJGpH31JeC9Pc7wWtzCpCNQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Finleynar

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

I want to understand a little about the technology of your project. You say that we will not need to install the application. But how will this work? And is it possible to share files with other people if documents are personally available?
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

I want to understand a little about the technology of your project. You say that we will not need to install the application. But how will this work? And is it possible to share files with other people if documents are personally available?
In general, yes, judging by the video which you can find in white paper. I advise you to read the white paper, everything is written in detail there.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

In general, yes, judging by the video which you can find in white paper. I advise you to read the white paper, everything is written in detail there.
Thank you, I'll  definitely do it. And also it seems to me that I'll  definitely participate in pre-sale. By the way, will I get any bonus if I do it in the first week?
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

Thank you, I'll  definitely do it. And also it seems to me that I'll  definitely participate in pre-sale. By the way, will I get any bonus if I do it in the first week?
I join everyone, the project impressed me  Cheesy
Of course, the first weeks of pre-ICO are the most profitable time for investments. Now there is a 30%
petya.millionnyj

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

Cool project, I wish good luck on the pre-sale. I understand that you did not develop an application for mobile devices? A web browser is not always convenient
petya.millionnyj

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

I join everyone, the project impressed me  Cheesy
Of course, the first weeks of pre-ICO are the most profitable time for investments. Now there is a 30%
30% is a really cool bonus, I think this will attract the maximum investment in the first week
Albert Val

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

So it usually happens that in the beginning there is the greatest sale, thanks to an advantageous bonus. Of course, this is not always the case, but I'm talking about most cases
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

When there are versions of the site in other languages. Google Translator is not quite right with this job  Undecided
Bes19 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Hi, yeah everything is actually written in the whitepaper Smiley
Bes19 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Im pleased with the video on the site. In general, I'm interested in investing, the idea of protection and decentralization is very important

Thank you for your support Smiley
Bes19 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

So it usually happens that in the beginning there is the greatest sale, thanks to an advantageous bonus. Of course, this is not always the case, but I'm talking about most cases

Well yeah in some cases it happens but our project is different. We already have a working product. We have strong dedicated team that works hard for this project and for the community. It will sky rock soon!
OutCloud

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

please visit www.outofthecloud.com for free 30 days trail
smith8829

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Outofthecloud  it's an great file & data sharing platform,  it can easily be installed without creating any problem for your device, no expertise is required for the downloading process and the user just need to follow some installation steps to have this application in the computer. all the guidance is provided online and the downloading starts automatically once the user clicks on "download". it will take only minutes to complete this simple process....I am so happy to use OUTOFTHECLOUD

OutCloud

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Our system is web based so it can be accessed on any device with internet service.  Once logged in you simply select the files you wish to share which can be multiple video, audio, document and image files.  Once you select the desired files you simply press the submit tab and those files are instantly transformed into a secured web page presentation featuring the files you submitted.  These files are instantly playable/visible so there are no downloads required.  You simply copy the link and send to any number of desired recipients.  There are many other features that may be of interest.  To see a full walk through tutorial visit us at www.outofthecloud.com
Wing555

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Wow its really looking good and nice project. i hope definitely this project would be success. Whitepaper looks good and I too suggest my friends to invest in it. Good luck for the team.
hq1023

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

It's a great project since I have seen this project. It is a beautiful project Bitcoin income through which we will get a good idea about all types of things, how it works, how it works, the uptown fluctuation is good in all areas, but some of the websites need more development. I think This website will have to be somewhat updated and nice to see, so the people who visit the website are attracted and the enjoyment becomes enjoyable. This is my comment but I hope the whole thing is good for everyone
aro48

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

The best part of your service is that the service is instantaneous and the file is ready to be viewed without any need to download which minimizes the time
required. The other advantage of your service is that there's no need to download any software which eliminates the chance of virus infection due to software download and thus ensures the computer's security.
m.raghavendra225

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

:)Early investors in the operation are usually motivated to bu :oy the cryptocoins in the hope that the plan becomes successful after it launches
Code:
which could translate to a higher cryptocoin value than what they purchased it for before the project http://was initiated. An example of a successful ICO project that was profitable to early investors is the smart contracts platform called Ethereum which has Ethers as its coin tokens. In 2014, the Ethereum project was announced and its ICO raised $18 million in Bitcoins or $0.40 per Ether. The project went live in 2015 and in 2016 had an ether value that went up as high as $14 with a market capitalization of over $1 billion. Grin Kiss
gokul77

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

it was the great bitcoin site i love very much
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

Is presale running? because, I don't see how much time is set to end this project presale. https://outofthecloud.io/

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

Apart from the fact that this is built on blockchain,what other security features are present on the platform to further secure people's data as well prevent such things as DDOS attacks?

OutCloud

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

The Pre-Ico sale is currently running and the first week was extended 7 days because of marketing delays....

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

Hey team. i wonder, how you guys planning on making profits?
Rellinc

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

not the team, but read, that they plan on doing ads on the platform
Qimairein

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

What a great way to use blockchain, hoping it will be the next DropBox! Installed your product, works awesome! I guess, this is the best time to participate? 30% bonus, right?
Yeah) Hurry, it's ending on Monday!!
Pelgoron

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Where are you guys located?
Asmadey

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Address: 9600 Great Hills Trail
Suite 150W
Austin, 78759
(from the website)
Pelgoron

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

Address: 9600 Great Hills Trail
Suite 150W
Austin, 78759
(from the website)
Thank you! Appreciate the help  Wink
Giolenoph

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

Which blockchain do you guys use?
Phantasmagor

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

They use Etherium blockchain, obviously
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

and what about protocol?
OutCloud

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

Please go to our website https://www.outofthecloud.io  and click "ICO" link at top Smiley

Is presale running? because, I don't see how much time is set to end this project presale. https://outofthecloud.io/
Phantasmagor

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

and what about protocol?
what do you mean exactly?
OutCloud

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

Rellinds,

Can you please clarify?  There is no "installing" our product Smiley
Did you sign up for it and use it?

Thanks
Robert

What a great way to use blockchain, hoping it will be the next DropBox! Installed your product, works awesome! I guess, this is the best time to participate? 30% bonus, right?
Renewal

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

and what about protocol?
He probably wants to know, if it's a ERC20 token or other type
OutCloud

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

Tactical Genius,

We here at Outcloud Systems, Inc take security and privacy very seriously. Our first project MyCaseViewer had to meet stringent security requirements to meet federal, state and local laws regarding security.

DDoS attacks basically try to overload their targets with traffic. Cloud Data Centers have huge vulnerability signatures because of their centralization and shear enormity.
They are huge targets. The goal is not to even be a target firstly. Decentralization of everything within our service as much as possible is our goal. Eventually including our website which we will also blockchain host. We will be "there" yet not "there" enough to be a target! How can you be a target when you are dispersed among millions of points and only come together on people's devices or desktops? Yet, we still will use all the security precautions that are expected for this type of operation and then some! Client side encryption, highest bit https, and two factor authentication.

There are also some security functions built into the system such as being able to change or delete files already sent (if not downloaded by receiver -but this may be something to look at too!), files sent remain on the system for a a limited time and then are deleted, our password access feature to files, nothing to download,  and finally the utility of our coin that will also have a security features within it as well.

We want all of our clients to know that there is a paradigm shift in security and privacy with blockchain technology and we will be on the forefront of it.

Thanks,
Robert

Apart from the fact that this is built on blockchain,what other security features are present on the platform to further secure people's data as well prevent such things as DDOS attacks?
OutCloud

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

We plan on making profits right out of the gate when we release our service in December of 2018 either by advertising or subscriptions
There are more details in our whitepaper.

Thanks!

OutCloud

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

and what about protocol?

Yes it is based on ERC20 Smiley.

Thanks
Robert
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

and what about protocol?

Yes it is based on ERC20 Smiley.

Thanks
Robert
Thank you!
Joceand

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

When are you planning to hit exchanges?
Strogos

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

When are you planning to hit exchanges?
judging by the wp in october
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

An interesting project, but there are nuances, firstly it is necessary, as I understand, high-speed Internet for comfortable work,
and secondly, a similar service may well provide in the future centralized large corporations like Google.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Rabelines

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

Hey team! Great project Cool Cool I, actually, stopped using dropbox after learned about it  Grin Grin
Just wondering, what is the minimum contribution to your project?
Rellinc

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Hey team! Great project Cool Cool I, actually, stopped using dropbox after learned about it  Grin Grin
Hey, dude
10 USD(Amt in ETH.)
That's from the website
Rabelines

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Hey, dude
10 USD(Amt in ETH.)
That's from the website

Thanks for your help!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Just to clarify: OUT is a utility token, right?
Strogos

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

yes

OOTC grants users access to the outofthecloud.com file-sharing platform and allows for a secure, private and decentralized method of confirming and conducting all transactions within the network including future advertising sales. The Outcloud coin is a utility or transactional token that can be utilized as a unit of account between advertisers, publishers, content creators and businesses in a new block-chain-based, digital advertising and services platform.
Rellinc

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

yes

OOTC grants users access to the outofthecloud.com file-sharing platform and allows for a secure, private and decentralized method of confirming and conducting all transactions within the network including future advertising sales. The Outcloud coin is a utility or transactional token that can be utilized as a unit of account between advertisers, publishers, content creators and businesses in a new block-chain-based, digital advertising and services platform.

And what about competitors?
Joceand

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

yes

And what about competitors?
What about them? It's maily Dropbox and Google Drive, but OutoftheCloud wins them by far
Asmadey

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

Great project. It will definitely save on data costs.
Totally agree. How did you learn about it?

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Where are your servers located?
OutCloud

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

By way of introduction my name is Robert W. Keddie and I am the co-creator of OutoftheCloud.com and I am the company President as well as the CTO/CIO.  I would ask that you consider investing in OutoftheCloud.io for your investment opportunity.  There are a few days left in the first week pre-ico sale at the lowest possible price 30% discount.  OutCloud Systems, Inc. is not like most ICO's in that we have a fully functioning program that has been in operation since 2013. 

What began as MyCaseViewer.com in 2013 was strictly for use within the private detective industry will soon be released as OutoftheCloud.com to the general public.  What we have done is take the file sharing industry to the next level with a focus on presentation and instant delivery of large multimedia files.

There are no downloads required on either end, no programs to install and no invasive permissions required.  If you are familiar with companies like dropbox or hightail I am sure you will find our program to be superior in every possible way.  Our website can be seen at www.outofthecloud.com where you can sign up for a free trial and actually beta test the program before its official release to the general public in December of 2018. 

The reason I believe our ICO will be a profitable investment for all who participate is because we intend to continue to market our coin even after the ICO has ended and all coins have been sold.  We want to continue to drive up the price of the coin by increasing its demand.  Our coin will also be used as currency in exchange for premium services on our website or partnered affiliate sites in the future so the coin will always maintain real value and finally because we have a time tested real live working program we are not just selling an idea.  Our founding members actually invested our own money into the development of the working platform before seeking the funds we need to expand our services worldwide. 

Dropbox was valuated at over 10 billion USD in 2014 despite the company having never made a profit and has over 500 million users.  We discovered a way of monetizing our program to be profitable from day 1 so we should never operate at a loss.  We have a fixed supply of 1.2 billion "OUT" coins for sale and have sold nearly 1 million of those within the first week. 

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have at Admin@outofthecloud.io

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Robert W. Keddie, President/CIO/CTO
OutCloud Systems, Inc.
Strogos

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:16:13 AM

What's your ticker?

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

What's your ticker?
OUT
Rellinc

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:41:35 AM

Investments only in ETH?
Qimairein

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

Investments only in ETH?
yep, dude

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

Read this in the WP

Unlike other file sharing services OutCloud Systems, Inc. not only replaced the need for office supplies by providing a paperless and rapid delivery system for large files, but also the need for downloading of any bloated invasive software for the sender or receiver. In fact, there is no downloading needed at all to send or receive the files sent, or to view them!

Awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
Rellinc

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

Read this in the WP

Unlike other file sharing services OutCloud Systems, Inc. not only replaced the need for office supplies by providing a paperless and rapid delivery system for large files, but also the need for downloading of any bloated invasive software for the sender or receiver. In fact, there is no downloading needed at all to send or receive the files sent, or to view them!

No downloading? How is this even possible Shocked Shocked Such an awesome project!
Strogos

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

Read this in the WP

No downloading? How is this even possible Shocked Shocked Such an awesome project!
Couldn't believe myself! There is more:

There are No Downloads Required At All! - Many leading file sharing services require both the sender and the receiver to download a bloated software file before files can be viewed. This takes time, storage and requires effort on the part of both the sender and the receiver. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services require no downloads of any kind on either end. This process reduces time and storage needed, eliminates compromising your computer’s privacy and security, and reduces the risk of virus contamination as many computer viruses infect a computer during the downloading process. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services are instantaneous, and files are ready to view at the click of a button with no downloads required. In this manner, the service does twice the work in half the time.
Rabelines

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

Read this in the WP

There are No Downloads Required At All! - Many leading file sharing services require both the sender and the receiver to download a bloated software file before files can be viewed. This takes time, storage and requires effort on the part of both the sender and the receiver. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services require no downloads of any kind on either end. This process reduces time and storage needed, eliminates compromising your computer’s privacy and security, and reduces the risk of virus contamination as many computer viruses infect a computer during the downloading process. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services are instantaneous, and files are ready to view at the click of a button with no downloads required. In this manner, the service does twice the work in half the time.
What I love even more is this!:

There are No Invasive Permissions Required! - Other leading file sharing services require their users to give total access to all of their computer files. Not only do they require this from the sender of large files but in some cases from the receiver as well. Many people are not comfortable with such an invasion of privacy and want to be more selective about which files they intend to share with someone as well as to have control over who those files are shared with.
Qimairein

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

Read this in the WP

There are No Invasive Permissions Required! - Other leading file sharing services require their users to give total access to all of their computer files. Not only do they require this from the sender of large files but in some cases from the receiver as well. Many people are not comfortable with such an invasion of privacy and want to be more selective about which files they intend to share with someone as well as to have control over who those files are shared with.
This is a great advantage of blockchain technology!
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

Read this in the WP

This is a great advantage of blockchain technology!
You have to admit, that not every project can use blockchain in the right way

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

How did you create your company?
Rellinc

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

The OutCloud system was first developed solely for use within the private detective agency as a means to securely send case related materials to clients which often included large video, document, audio and image files.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

The OutCloud system was first developed solely for use within the private detective agency as a means to securely send case related materials to clients which often included large video, document, audio and image files.
wow, fascinating!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:35:15 AM

Do you have any info on who exactly created it?
Rellinc

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

Do you have any info on who exactly created it?
The problem was then identified and a solution was developed shortly thereafter by Matt D. Ballard who partnered with web developer Robert Keddie. Together they created a prototype system and called it MyCaseViewer.com (MCV) which has been in successful operation since 2013.
Pelgoron

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

If I invest, how long will it take for transaction to be proceed?
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

If I invest, how long will it take for transaction to be proceed?
As soon as your payment for the open order gets 3 confirmations, OUT coins will be credited in your ETHEREUM ADDRESS.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

what are my actions if i want to invest?
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

what are my actions if i want to invest?
You have to send ether to our Smart Contract Address, and equivalent amount of OUT coins will be credited into your account.
Aladinbest001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

What's the current stage of your project?
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

what do you mean?
Aladinbest001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

what do you mean?
I'm talking about token sale
Antearth

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

what do you mean?
I'm talking about token sale
it's pre-ico, 20% bonus
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

What about security of the files?
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted, parsed and placed all over the block chain-based network. Decentralized storage has impeccable security. In fact, they will be able to ensure files are never stored where you don't want them to be, like on a centralized cloud network.
anvelaflora

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted, parsed and placed all over the block chain-based network. Decentralized storage has impeccable security. In fact, they will be able to ensure files are never stored where you don't want them to be, like on a centralized cloud network.
now i'm not worried Smiley
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

where can I see some videos of your project?
Aladinbest001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

you should check out there YouTube channel  Wink
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

could you share a link?
Aladinbest001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

could you share a link?
sure thing : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJGpH31JeC9Pc7wWtzCpCNQ
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

thanks
Aladinbest001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

you're welcome. how did you find this project?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

some ico rating site. you?
Aladinbest001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

same thing here  Wink
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

I want this ICO to become successful.

There were 937,500 Coins sold and 299,062,500 Coins Available as per https://outofthecloud.io/

It still has 20% discount.
Good luck to the week 2 pre-ICO.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

How much are you planning to raised as the hard cap for this project?

Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

where are you located?
Anzorchik777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

where are you located?
they are in Austin
anvelaflora

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

is there any exact address?
Anzorchik777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

9600 Great Hills Trail
Suite 150W
Austin, TX 78759
anvelaflora

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

thanks
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

Where is that info from? Is it official?
Giolenoph

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

Sure, it's from the website. In the bottom  Wink
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

Thank you!
Plenamola

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

Hello everyone. May I ask about safety? How you implement it?
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

Oh, they really do just great with that! Your files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted, parsed and placed all over the block chain-based network. Decentralized storage has impeccable security. In fact, we will be able to ensure files are never stored where you don't want them to be, like on a centralized cloud network!
Aladinbest001

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

Oh, they really do just great with that! Your files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted, parsed and placed all over the block chain-based network. Decentralized storage has impeccable security. In fact, we will be able to ensure files are never stored where you don't want them to be, like on a centralized cloud network!

And what is more, everything is really easy-to-use
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

How? Can you clarify this, please?
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

You just need to add your file, then preview your presentation and copy a presentation link Smiley
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

You just need to add your file, then preview your presentation and copy a presentation link Smiley

Wow, sounds really convenient for people!!
tonyhawk909

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

What I really love is that all that is needed by your client is Internet access, a pc/mobile, and a web browser to see your files the way you want them to be seen! No more invasive downloads of third party programs  Smiley
Antearth

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

What I really love is that all that is needed by your client is Internet access, a pc/mobile, and a web browser to see your files the way you want them to be seen! No more invasive downloads of third party programs  Smiley

New era of technology! I am really in love with OutoftheCloud  Wink Roll Eyes
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

Are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in your project?
Giolenoph

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

What's the current discount?
redlamp79

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

As far as I understand, Paolo is speaking about that you can change your file presentation or dashboard on the fly before sending your files or data
Strogos

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

What's the current discount?
10%
Giolenoph

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

do you know when it ends?
Phantasmagor

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

MONDAY 09/10/18 11:59 pm
Giolenoph

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Thanks man
anvelaflora

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

how many tokens for Pre-ICO?

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

anvelaflora

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

thank you  Smiley
jenelyngalve

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

this ouofthecloud system is awesome cause they develop to secure all the document and also the file you shared.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

I'm interested, tell me please, can I earn with the project in terms of providing a rental space on the hard drive? Do you plan a bounty campaign after the ICO?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
OutCloud

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

I'm interested, tell me please, can I earn with the project in terms of providing a rental space on the hard drive? Do you plan a bounty campaign after the ICO?

Hello Yarleydiaz,

We may offer a bug bounty program after the ICO.
As far as paying people to be storage for files, no.

Robert
OutoftheCloud.io
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

Hello Yarleydiaz,

We may offer a bug bounty program after the ICO.
As far as paying people to be storage for files, no.

Robert
OutoftheCloud.io

Thanks for the quick response. It turns out, after the project, users will not be able to earn with the project? Will there be, for example, a referral system or alternative ways?

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Still far from the expectations of the soft cap they want to achieve but do they have a lot of time to achieve that. Still have a long journey for this project. https://outofthecloud.io/

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

Still far from the expectations of the soft cap they want to achieve but do they have a lot of time to achieve that. Still have a long journey for this project. https://outofthecloud.io/

Hey, less pessimism, the team still has time! Nevertheless, to be honest, recently ICO has been collecting very little money(

p.s. on the website built-in Google translator? it may be better to make full translated versions of the site...

Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:39:12 AM

It is one of the best project working on cloud based platform. It works very efficiently and fast and thus is time consuming and cost efficient. This will bring great profits, thanks.
I agree, this project will also gaining a huge momentum and it will become one of the most innovative and successful project in the near future. To all the behind this project goodluck and looking forward to success.
Jalinayr

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:49:15 AM

Outofthecloud is unlike other ico's in that we actually have a working product. Right now we are looking to add another 1000 beta testers to use our system and search for any bugs before we roll it out to the general public in December of 2018.

stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
jenelyngalve

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:23:57 AM

this is the system that we can stored files as many as we want just avail how many storage memory we need for our files and documents it fits to our work and those have some business or big company it's trusted and secured.
rockrakan

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

Good day. I'm thinking of investing in your project but there are things I want to know, how can you make sure people who are going to
invest here will gain more if they will hold thier token for a long term, though there are prior projects that are not far off in the
concept of your project. And how can you keep increasing market value tokens?I'm totally new in ICOs.
Hyiprincess

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

I support and trust this project, im happy that i am part of it now, OutoftheCloud Literally because the platform will utilized Blockchain Technology to deliver files over a Decentralized Network.
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

Here we can all work together well, because there is a very cool team of developers who know their business better than anyone else in this industry, so do not miss this opportunity and move forward this direction !!!
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Hey, less pessimism, the team still has time! Nevertheless, to be honest, recently ICO has been collecting very little money(

p.s. on the website built-in Google translator? it may be better to make full translated versions of the site...

I just want to remind you because they still have a long job for this project to be good but if you don't like my words, you can be quiet.

vrh_rmt

Activity: 488

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Good day! I am planning to buy out but I want to clarify first some issues. How will you maintain the ico price when it enters the exchanger? Most project now are way bellow ico price when listed in the market. That what's worries me coz I dont want to lose my saving . Would you please clarify to me what's your future plans for the betterment of this project. Thanks admin
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

When will your token/coin be listed on exchanges?
HitPakbot31

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

How much since I would want to invest if this  are safe to invest here How much long to get the token?  what bonus I can get I looked your whitepaper is ok no problem properly and positively im just planning to invest can you please answer my questions about for invest thanks and advance
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

This project is so impressive and unique. Using Outofthecloud and turning into a new "website for our files” is such a big help for everyone. It is something like a web viewer or dashboard. Finally, i can say that i just found the newest solution for revolutionizing file and data sharing. More power to the whole team!
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

Revolutionizing File and Data Sharing through Blockchain Technology is bringing us the Internet of Value. A new platform to reshape the world of transactions and data for consumer and business alike. OUTOFTHECLOUD fully intends to be at the forefront of this ‘digital revolution’
glenn04

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Not bad to know all the details but that more want to know everything before you invest big or  small of great it in this project you will appreciate them to the best of their ability with a minimum whether but it sure is the best hand so what are you waiting for go hurry up and invest!!
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Users no longer have relinquish control of Thier files to 3rd party,

Outofthecloud keeps the users in control by allowing the users to access all Thier files on all device without downloading required..
daejabu0314

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

How will Out of the Cloud secure our files while it is still on your platform or website? And How are you storing our files and data?
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

Not bad to know all the details but that more want to know everything before you invest big or  small of great it in this project you will appreciate them to the best of their ability with a minimum whether but it sure is the best hand so what are you waiting for go hurry up and invest!!

Absolutely. I also believe that OutoftheCloud is a great profitable investment that we should take and be part within. With our continuos warmth support and its growing numbers of community, no doubt success is just next behind this project. Goodluck!
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Revolutionizing File and Data Sharing through Blockchain Technology is bringing us the Internet of Value. A new platform to reshape the world of transactions and data for consumer and business alike. OUTOFTHECLOUD fully intends to be at the forefront of this ‘digital revolution’

A new change that everyone is waiting for for the future. I will always see the latest developments from this big project. If this goes according to plan it will definitely be of great benefit to everyone.

verrybraddryam

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:23:00 AM

Good to know this is one of a kind of profitable investment coz almost 90% of ICO i know is no working product. What do u think are the unique difference between this and the Dropbox when it comes to file sharing etc.?
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

A new change that everyone is waiting for for the future. I will always see the latest developments from this big project. If this goes according to plan it will definitely be of great benefit to everyone.

I agree with you. OutoftheCloud is a worth and profitable investment we should not want to miss at all. The team shows their dedication in capturing the entire market of the blockchain and has found its place with its unique product.
Jalinayr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

OutoftheCloud is a blockchain-driven file and data sharing solution. Company who operates since 2013 is running an ICO to improve their product & adopt blockchain. Very promising project hope this make a huge success.

stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
jenelyngalve

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:18:04 AM

OutCloud Systems, Inc. has developed a state of the art Delivery Platform for sending multiple large multimedia files and has ventured well beyond the usual file sharing experience to include a dynamic and instantaneous streaming presentation of those files in a safe, secure and fully customizable display that can be personalized for each recipient.
rockrakan

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

What is the difference/advantages of the Outofthecloud from the previous version MyCaseViewer.Seems MCV really successful from the past few years since it was  lunched in 2013 and got a support from various institutions.?i hope Outofthecloud will be successful and got a mass adoptation,MCV users including those who are in private detective industries will shift to outofthecloud.
Hyiprincess

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

This is one of the best ICO in this year.. it's have strong project. If anyone want to invest in ico. This is the one i recommend.. Hoping for more profit from this project.
jeffthegreat

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

In OutoftheCloud system, your files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted,
parsed and placed all over the block chain-based network. So security is great in the system.
HitPakbot31

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

I only ask as I have a how much invest I received bonuses and some? i think to beautiful your project apart from others help files sharing data more helpful it would communicate to the more project
Dhanems

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

This project all I want,I believed nowadays we are on digital era,so no need papers etc,OutoftheCloud platform will attract me a lot because of their system,you may share you files without downloading the app,which is is app download is occupied some megabyte of your memory card,one thing,you need is, enternet connection to perform OutoftheCloud:)
daejabu0314

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

What do you think are the strongest points of your team and the project itself?
Dhanems

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

What is the most important factors or benefits,when i choose this project?

Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:43:35 AM

I agree with you. OutoftheCloud is a worth and profitable investment we should not want to miss at all. The team shows their dedication in capturing the entire market of the blockchain and has found its place with its unique product.

I also agree! OutoftheCloud is worth to invest, the company brings a lot of benefits to our community. The concept is very easy and very useful nowadays which can help us in our daily life.
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

This project seems very promising and interesting at first sight, but in todays high tech generation where system software specialists are everywhere, What are the assurance that outofthecloud is undoubtedly safe and reliable to use?
jenelyngalve

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

this project gives so much satisfaction for all users and investors outofthecloud give so much potential to invest because of this categories and features for file sharing services.
Jalinayr

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

I am sure that the project is good and I invite you to join. One of the most promising and successful projects to date.

stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

I already read the whitepaper. I'm impress about the idea of this project. I recommend to you guys to check the whitepaper for your referrences.
verrybraddryam

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

I believe that this project will be in demand in the future, now is the perfect time to take first place!
jeffthegreat

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

In OutoftheCloud , the receiver of your files sees all the files at a glance, without downloading them or an intrusive program to see them.
kikai01

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

Hello, just pass by.

I never heard about using blockchain for this kind of purpose I mean to this service, how does your token work?
and what will be the advantage of using of it compare to dropbox.

Hyiprincess

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

This project is a good one! great people working together to achieve common goals, more and more people joining this project! that will make it powerful and attractive to others!
vrh_rmt

Activity: 488

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Good day! I am planning to buy out but I want to clarify first some issues. How will you maintain the ico price when it enters the exchanger? Most project now are way bellow ico price when listed in the market. That what's worries me coz I dont want to lose my saving . Would you please clarify to me what's your future plans for the betterment of this project. Thanks admin

Ive been reading OutoftheCloud whitepaper and I'm amaze with the feature , free storage is much higher than other file sharing system like googledrive and dropbox . And also reasonable price for unlimited tiers. I'm impressed with the all in one feature of OOTC project.
rockrakan

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

MyCaseViewer has been in successful operation since 2013, and it has only served the private detective industry. Since OutoftheCloud is the improved version of MCV and it has many advantages in other leading file sharing program,no doubt Outoftheloud will be successful.
daejabu0314

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

In what way the project excel from others? I saw this has a good concept for of file sharing industries.
verrybraddryam

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

what ether wallet do you suggest to store my Out tokens?
OutCloud

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

The advantages are too numerous to share here - so please see our comparison chart on our site at https://www.outofhtecloud.io and scroll down to section "Where We Stand"

Good to know this is one of a kind of profitable investment coz almost 90% of ICO i know is no working product. What do u think are the unique difference between this and the Dropbox when it comes to file sharing etc.?
OutCloud

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

what ether wallet do you suggest to store my Out tokens?

You can use any ERC-20 compatible wallet but the one we recommend is the Trust Wallet. It is a mobile application. http://www.trustwalletapp.com
verrybraddryam

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

is it true that every user will receive a free account with a starter set of coins?
verrybraddryam

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

I have read the proposed new coin pricing,
what does it mean? All this prices. Just want to clarify something... tnx..
verrybraddryam

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

Ive already read the whitepaper and find it a nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt...
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Is this project still running and has good development? I see a lot of projects that don't work with the price of Bitcoin which is very chaotic nowadays.

OutCloud

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

Is this project still running and has good development? I see a lot of projects that don't work with the price of Bitcoin which is very chaotic nowadays.

Hello everyone: The brand new Outofthecloud.io site is up! The new ICO is slated to begin tomorrow at midnight UTC! So registration to buy tokens is not available until then! If you happen to see any discrepancies, please alert us on the contact form in the site. Again we here at Outcloud Systems thank everyone for their patience and support! https://www.outofthecloud.io/
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

I like ..one of the services of Out of the Cloud which for viewing files without having to download means that it will not burden the user because of the difficulty or the slow internet network, and of course maintaining the security of the computer from the mailware virus ...good job
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

In your roadmap i see information that before ico was collected $45k and first ICO ended with result $90k, what gives $135.000 Is it all finds that are collected by now? If yes, it will be very difficult to pay bounty allocation which is $3.000.000 ... probably not much will stay for development.. Roll Eyes

OutCloud

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

In your roadmap i see information that before ico was collected $45k and first ICO ended with result $90k, what gives $135.000 Is it all finds that are collected by now? If yes, it will be very difficult to pay bounty allocation which is $3.000.000 ... probably not much will stay for development.. Roll Eyes

Can you please reference where we stated we collected that $45k for context in answering your question, and how you arrive at $135.000?

Thanks,
Robert
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:25:35 PM

spanish translations links

ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087525.0
ANN-bitcoingarden https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=59360.0
WhitePaper https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Uzh2KKCdWuUcEE3lFb2E7bh8S-FALS9a

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: