Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN THREAD] OUTOFTHECLOUD - Revolutionizing File and Data Sharing!!!  (Read 27691 times)
Rabelines

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

Read this in the WP

Unlike other file sharing services OutCloud Systems, Inc. not only replaced the need for office supplies by providing a paperless and rapid delivery system for large files, but also the need for downloading of any bloated invasive software for the sender or receiver. In fact, there is no downloading needed at all to send or receive the files sent, or to view them!

Awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
No downloading? How is this even possible Shocked Shocked Such an awesome project!
Couldn't believe myself! There is more:

There are No Downloads Required At All! - Many leading file sharing services require both the sender and the receiver to download a bloated software file before files can be viewed. This takes time, storage and requires effort on the part of both the sender and the receiver. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services require no downloads of any kind on either end. This process reduces time and storage needed, eliminates compromising your computer’s privacy and security, and reduces the risk of virus contamination as many computer viruses infect a computer during the downloading process. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services are instantaneous, and files are ready to view at the click of a button with no downloads required. In this manner, the service does twice the work in half the time.
What I love even more is this!:

There are No Invasive Permissions Required! - Other leading file sharing services require their users to give total access to all of their computer files. Not only do they require this from the sender of large files but in some cases from the receiver as well. Many people are not comfortable with such an invasion of privacy and want to be more selective about which files they intend to share with someone as well as to have control over who those files are shared with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qimairein

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

Read this in the WP

Unlike other file sharing services OutCloud Systems, Inc. not only replaced the need for office supplies by providing a paperless and rapid delivery system for large files, but also the need for downloading of any bloated invasive software for the sender or receiver. In fact, there is no downloading needed at all to send or receive the files sent, or to view them!

No downloading? How is this even possible Shocked Shocked Such an awesome project!

There are No Downloads Required At All! - Many leading file sharing services require both the sender and the receiver to download a bloated software file before files can be viewed. This takes time, storage and requires effort on the part of both the sender and the receiver. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services require no downloads of any kind on either end. This process reduces time and storage needed, eliminates compromising your computer’s privacy and security, and reduces the risk of virus contamination as many computer viruses infect a computer during the downloading process. OutCloud Systems, Inc. services are instantaneous, and files are ready to view at the click of a button with no downloads required. In this manner, the service does twice the work in half the time.

There are No Invasive Permissions Required! - Other leading file sharing services require their users to give total access to all of their computer files. Not only do they require this from the sender of large files but in some cases from the receiver as well. Many people are not comfortable with such an invasion of privacy and want to be more selective about which files they intend to share with someone as well as to have control over who those files are shared with.
This is a great advantage of blockchain technology!
Giolenoph

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

Read this in the WP

This is a great advantage of blockchain technology!
You have to admit, that not every project can use blockchain in the right way

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

How did you create your company?
Rellinc

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

The OutCloud system was first developed solely for use within the private detective agency as a means to securely send case related materials to clients which often included large video, document, audio and image files.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

The OutCloud system was first developed solely for use within the private detective agency as a means to securely send case related materials to clients which often included large video, document, audio and image files.
wow, fascinating!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:35:15 AM

Do you have any info on who exactly created it?
Rellinc

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

Do you have any info on who exactly created it?
The problem was then identified and a solution was developed shortly thereafter by Matt D. Ballard who partnered with web developer Robert Keddie. Together they created a prototype system and called it MyCaseViewer.com (MCV) which has been in successful operation since 2013.
Pelgoron

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

If I invest, how long will it take for transaction to be proceed?
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

If I invest, how long will it take for transaction to be proceed?
As soon as your payment for the open order gets 3 confirmations, OUT coins will be credited in your ETHEREUM ADDRESS.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

what are my actions if i want to invest?
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

what are my actions if i want to invest?
You have to send ether to our Smart Contract Address, and equivalent amount of OUT coins will be credited into your account.
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

What's the current stage of your project?
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

what do you mean?
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

what do you mean?
I'm talking about token sale
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

what do you mean?
I'm talking about token sale
it's pre-ico, 20% bonus
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

What about security of the files?
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted, parsed and placed all over the block chain-based network. Decentralized storage has impeccable security. In fact, they will be able to ensure files are never stored where you don't want them to be, like on a centralized cloud network.
anvelaflora

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted, parsed and placed all over the block chain-based network. Decentralized storage has impeccable security. In fact, they will be able to ensure files are never stored where you don't want them to be, like on a centralized cloud network.
now i'm not worried Smiley
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

where can I see some videos of your project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: