Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Optitoken's CEO is a 12 year old boy who's robbing people of their bounty!  (Read 177 times)
Tszunami98 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

Ok, this garbage is the ''CEO'' of Optitoken. After the bounty was done and ICO completed he started to come up withh all sort of method to reduce the payments.

First he required KYC, after that he said that there were a lot of people cheating and he had to reduce the bounty ammounts (not sure why other people should earn less if someone is cheating, but his goal was to keep those tokens...not burn them).
After all of that he suddenly saw ''the mistake'' in bounty ammount in the thread and decided to cut some more. After all this cheap show he cut down the bounties with 90% (give or take).

This is the discussion  that had me ''forfeited'' my bounty!

And after that i got a ban from the main chat.
This is getting out of hand, there are way to many cocky pieces of shit like this garbage that just mock people's work when they feel like it.
I am going to create a group among bounty hunters to try and stop this type of behaviour and destroy the reputation of the scums that are just abusing their power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

the poster of this tried to scam the project
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Sean is one of the best crypto CEO’s I’ve ever witnessed so this is a very bad karma post
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

Hey, invite me if you've done create one telegram group about that... i've experience the same issue like you

Work hard but nothing, asking & got banned  Huh this is annoying haha
Mattagorn

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

Haha, I acctually followed that conversation. Sean is the best CEO, I've ever seen and noone ever got kicked for no reason from OPTI. You were only shooting FUD messages at the Bounty group and even to the CEO, when he tried to help you. Optitoken aims to be fair to everyone and that's what they did there.
If you have a question, you will always get an answer by the team. You didn't try to solve any issue, you only came up with FUD messages, which explains, why your screenshots are not showing the hole convo. Seeing your thread here now, gives me the feeling, that it was the smartest move, Optitoken could take, to ban you from the hole thing.
You're acting like an insulted kid here. Just like you did on Telegram before.
Me personally, as I acctually believe in the project, I'm super happy we have one person less, that's only fudding instead of trying to find a solution.
You better create a self-help group to get rid of that behaviour. That's just not necessary.
Tszunami98 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

Haha, I acctually followed that conversation. Sean is the best CEO, I've ever seen and noone ever got kicked for no reason from OPTI. You were only shooting FUD messages at the Bounty group and even to the CEO, when he tried to help you. Optitoken aims to be fair to everyone and that's what they did there.
If you have a question, you will always get an answer by the team. You didn't try to solve any issue, you only came up with FUD messages, which explains, why your screenshots are not showing the hole convo. Seeing your thread here now, gives me the feeling, that it was the smartest move, Optitoken could take, to ban you from the hole thing.
Me personally, as I acctually believe in the project, I'm super happy we have one person less, that's only fudding instead of trying to find a solution.
You better create a self-help group to get rid of that behaviour. That's just not necessary.

Could you please stop using this pathetic newbie accounts to help your cause?
I doubt that people are so happy defending Optitoken after they reduced the payments with 90%.

PS: that was literally the whole conversation
a_skv

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

I second that, the posted of this thread was rude and constantly fud-ing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: