Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's with all the hate posts??  (Read 748 times)
delphs (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

In the past week or so I've seen 3 new anti-dogecoin post every day!

Congratulation to all of you by giving the coin you hate even more visibility!

Feel free to shut up about it and that will actually help your cause even more.

Stop being whiny bitches because you miss the boat (I sold my 50M doge at 4 satoshi and I'm not bitter)

Do us all a favor and if you truly want to "help" crypto, complain about the real scam coins, bad IPO and such.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
neot

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:52:11 PM

I agree.  I come to these forums to look for information.  To many messages of hate.   Embarrassed
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:57:47 PM

You know that saying, "Haters gonna hate?"  I honestly believe that some people here are so angry they can't help but put down certain coins.  Having said that, there is still a lot of information on this forum, and most of the people aren't crazy, so it can be a good place.  Sometimes it's good to lurk and stay away from the hater drama.  Wink
hoewer4what

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

In the past week or so I've seen 3 new anti-dogecoin post every day!

It depends where you saw the posts, if outside alt coin section then its ok, because propagating altcoins outside alt coin section is pretty offtopic...
Isildur23

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:01:55 PM

DOGE helps a lot to the whole crypto world by attracting new users. Most people don't understand cryptos and don't want to accept them. DOGE is fun though and they like it. No need to hate at all. Great work!

Ties are a prison for the soul...
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:19:41 PM

I'm semi-new to crytos, and do find the entire doge thing a bit odd as to why it became popular to begin with -- I wasn't following it, or any coins, when it was first released.

But as for haters, I expect part of it is simply those who missed the boat or sold when it was cheap. And I expect the other part is from those who aren't 15 years old and find all the 'much money' and odd dog talk amusing. A lot of people would like bitcoins and cryptos to be taken seriously, and a coin with a dog on it, with users who post comments like they have brain damage, probably isn't something they think will help.

The weird thing is that doge's developers have set the coin up better than many serious coins, as far as actually having a purpose and being used as a real cryptocurrency (due to the infinite coin thing).

hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:39:38 PM

I hate people who call other people haters.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: