Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinions on all the Bitcoin forks  (Read 250 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

For me Bitcoin Forks are very helpful to the Bitcoin because on every forks, it will help Bitcoin to improve, specially when the Bitcoin got some problem. So, bitcoin forks will help the Bitcoin itself to make more the best and will decrease also transaction fees.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:18:13 AM

Forks of Bitcoin were a real fever, the idea of this possibility was totally misrepresented, it is an alternative to improve the Bitcoin and to follow the directions of the community, but was used widely for the purpose of "printing money". In the long run I do not see any of these forks in a positive scenario, all the "improvements" that they propose can be implemented in Bitcoin if necessary.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:20:42 AM

So there has been a lot of forks and I'm sure many to come. I've started to buy some of these because in this market you fill up the bags, planning on keeping long term. What do you all think?

(And please don't bite my head off because I am genuinely interested in the opinions of some of the older members)

In my view, these forks will have short-lived popularity, because there are simply too many of them. The key I think people should be asking themselves is, "Is there really a need for all of these coins?" I really think the market has become too saturated.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:58:27 AM

So there has been a lot of forks and I'm sure many to come. I've started to buy some of these because in this market you fill up the bags, planning on keeping long term. What do you all think?

(And please don't bite my head off because I am genuinely interested in the opinions of some of the older members)

Fork is good for bitcoin holder. They can get free coin from that fork. I think the successfull for is Bitcoin Cash because can maintain price keep high. I dont have a plan to investing my money on bitcoin fork because i am interesting invest on altcoin like ethereum or NEO. Its more genuine coin and not using bitcoin name
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

There are many bitcoin forks existed after Bitcoin Cash was established and got the respect of everyone. Because of many forks of bitcoin, some of them are just a scam. In fact, I do not know what are the difference among them because they are just imitating what bitcoin has, they just only change soms of its feature. The only fork of bitcoin I was impressed is Bicoin Cash.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

In any case, I believe that the forks of bitcoin have the right to exist. Moreover, we can not affect the process of their appearance. In any case, people are trying to improve the original bitcoin, because it really is now very far behind other promising coins. Still can happen. Some forks have much better functionality than the original bitcoin. Over time, the coin will be popular, which will be very convenient to use and will have better characteristics.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

I'm not interested in all the bitcoin forks.
I do not understand what they should be good for.
Thats why i do not invest a single dollar in any bitcoin fork.
But anyway, i wish you luck with your decision.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

I personally don't prefer investing in forks as they don't look promising to me. Not sure what other thinks but it is just my observation that Forks are only there to create a hype which remains there for some time and then they pop like a balloon and proves to be worth nothing.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

It's smarter to fill the bag with different Altcoins in light of the fact that I don't see anything extraordinary in Bitcoin forks; there are numerous Altcoins ventures that have crisp thoughts; and I incline toward Altcoins like that instead of Bitcoin forks that just replicated Bitcoin and change a few parameters.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Bitcoin forks are nothing but Joke’ I think! They have no unique features rather they simply just copied the bitcoin and they have no community support at all. I would rather go for ALT coins that are more profitability and they have more potentiality. BTC forks are here for no reason at all.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

Forks are used mainly to add and adjust new blockchains for the user. The bitcoin forks have the ability to change two blocks that are similar to each other. Types of bitcoin forks we can find are Bitcoin XT; Bitcoin classic; Bitcoin ultimate.
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

The Bitcoins have a lot of forks and you decide on investing and holding is a right decision. But investment in BTC is a long-term investment because the exchange rate of BTC is not as sharp as altcoins. So if you decide to invest and hold at least 2 years, BTC is a good choice in the current unsettled exchange rate.
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

The Bitcoins have a lot of forks and you decide on investing and holding is a right decision. But investment in BTC is a long-term investment because the exchange rate of BTC is not as sharp as altcoins. So if you decide to invest and hold at least 2 years, BTC is a good choice in the current unsettled exchange rate.
Holding bitcoin fork coin is a bad decision so far, you must see that how the majority of bitcoin fork price has been getting a lot of dump and look at these fork coins and they have been loosing a lot of value.
It has no usefulness to hold your bitcoin for coin today.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:16:12 AM

Today is a great opportunity for us to buy digital assets, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. But most of us seem panicked when we see the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum decreasing. In this case I think positively, this is a good opportunity, so don't ignore this opportunity. Buy which coin you like, then you hold it for the next few months. You will get a lot of benefits.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

Many to come? If ever there will be more of it, those are going to be dead soon. But if you hold bitcoin and you just receive those forks, you can do what you want. Selling them for quick profits or if you think it will be valuable, hold it.

This is different for someone whos buying bitcoin fork coins, most of those forks were dead and the popular one that stays is BCH.

Majority of us who got this fork sold it already and theres still a market for it because of some misinformation thats being done to the newbies.

If you like bitcoin forks, its your money and we have  freedom to choose our own way of investing and the coins we want for long term holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:42:10 AM

I prefer to purchase Altcoins than these forks because they will just try to attract more people to invest without feasible commodities to offer therefore it is clearly that they will just rely to the money of the people for their own good. No wonder that until now there is no fork that was appreciated except by you so good luck then.
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:48:08 AM

I honestly stay away from the fork coins.  Bitcoin is fine the way it is and is ever improving.  I don't see much of a reason to have clones.  With the array of choices out there in the alt coin world I would feel more confident in one of those. 
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Bitcoin is mother currency and I can say that beating bitcoin thru alts is not an easy game. BTC always dominate the market and alt coins are dependent on this. I am not much aware about the technical algorithm about crypto like block and frequency. But I can say that no matter what alt coins do to capture more crypto market but its very very difficult for them to replace BTC.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

I think most of this are good. It’s better than POS/POW/MN coin. It ot just forking bitcoin but also do lot of things. So I think bitcoin forks is special.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4906

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Every hard fork is a shitstain akin to being a pre mined scam.
Software forks are a mixed bag but I doubt that is what you meant.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: