Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:10:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: “People’s Money” Crypto to Outlast Fiat “Scam” – Rich Dad, Poor Dad Author  (Read 107 times)
NileCoin ICO (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

NileCoin ICO

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

The author of the best-selling book ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’, Robert Kiyosaki, has spoken in favor of virtual currencies during a recent podcast. Mr. Kiyosaki described the United States Dollar (USD) as comprising a “scam” and predicted that precious metals and cryptocurrencies will outlast fiat currencies.

** MR.KIYOSAKI PREDICTS “BIGGEST CRASH IN WORLD HISTORY”

Robert Kiyosaki, is predicting that the mainstream financial system is heading toward a crisis of unprecedented size and scale.
Mr. Kiyosaki recently stated: “Unfortunately we had a big crash in 2000, they called it the dotcom crash, then in 2008 it was the subprime real estate crash. The next is going to be the biggest of all. When it’s coming I don’t really know, but the foreshocks are sounding right now.”

** CRYPTOCURRENCIES WILL OUTLAST FIAT CURRENCIES

In an interview with Sane Crypto Podcast, Mr. Kiyosaki recently praised cryptocurrencies, expressing his expectation that virtual currencies will supersede fiat currencies within the near future. “I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currency are going to take it out […] The US dollar is a scam,” Mr. Kiyosaki stated, adding, “I think we’re watching the end of the dollar.”

#Crypto
#CURRENCY
#NIL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: