Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global financial crisis  (Read 1422 times)
inding

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Your predictions are correct, but not accurate. I think the financial crisis will soon erupt. The global economic crisis will erupt in 2019.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

How long do you guys think we have until we face the next crisis?
I think you are right and cryptocurrency is going to be the most safest place to save money in 6 years to come.  The next financial crisis may bring great financial prosperity to the cryptocurrencies holders.  I see that most of the bank are not even ready to adopt cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology into there system but time will come that there are goin to do that.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

The world has advanced greatly for any crisis to rise in the world economy any time soon, because as it is the financial institutions have upgraded greatly and due to their experience from the economic meltdown.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

No one can predict exactly when the next crisis is going to happen, many have predicted that a crisis of enormous proportions was going to come and that countries will need to adopt gold as the main currency and still it has not happened, what we do know is that things cannot go like this forever and that at some point a crisis will happen, what we do not know is when that will happen and how big it is going to be.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

Somehow, I think this crisis too can be relative; to some areas of the world. I believe I heard somewhere earlier this year when the cryptocurrency markets dipped seriously that the world is already passing g through a global financial crises. So, it's not really a question of Ehen it will come but a question of how do we liberate ourselves form it.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:28:42 AM

Economic crisis happen soon. If we are looking on turkey crisis and america debt ceiling, it will happen soon i think. I am believe in near future, more people will looking others safe haven and its cryptocurrency
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

banks and global banks only makes the financial world gets worst, even as an individual, loans in banks only makes a person drown in his own blood, a lot of ads from banks that suggest the people to have a loan but the truth is they are just messing with your financial, this affect us globally, it came from international banks dosn our local banks that milked money from us. the financial crisis will continue if this problem will not be put to a stop.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

If you know how the world works, our great leaders will do all they can to keep the economy going, even if it means sacrificing some of the population. What revives the economy? War. It helped Germany when it was in a crisis, it gave people a purpose. The pattern is always the same:
1. find a scapegoat (the Jews, the Vietnamese, the Iraqis)
2. use the media to set people against them and justify military action
3. attack and watch the industry kick in
4. steal what you can from the country
5. count the profits.

Your statement should be taken carefully, you may have bases on your prediction, since this will create a lot of issue for further discussion or different opinion, i take this just a matter of personal Speculation on the base on what to become on global ECONOMY, all Government of every country the Central of each Country are on to monitor the SPIKE of OIL prices global, this is one of the indicators that would trigger possible major impact of the Global Economy.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

No one can predict exactly when the next crisis is going to happen, many have predicted that a crisis of enormous proportions was going to come and that countries will need to adopt gold as the main currency and still it has not happened, what we do know is that things cannot go like this forever and that at some point a crisis will happen, what we do not know is when that will happen and how big it is going to be.
If this happens that gold will be the main currency all over the world then many people will suffer especially the poor countries will become even poorer because gold is in a limited supply and Im sure price will be very high once this proposition be implemented but I hope many will be against of gold.

goliathhh

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

I don`t think it`s possible to predict when another crisis is going to happen but the fact is that it is going to happen because economy is a cycle where booms and crises differentiate.

Also I think that the reason of this crisis in the future is also unable to predict because every new crisis is nothing familiar with the old ones. People learn from the mistakes from the past and new crisis need new f**k ups. For example: banks learned from 2008 and don`t give out these subprime loans any more.

Knowing the reason of the next crisis is the privilege of a very fev persons who probably are going to make alot of money off it because they know what`s going to happen. I would not bet on anyone from this forum knowing the next reason.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

Your predictions are correct, but not accurate. I think the financial crisis will soon erupt. The global economic crisis will erupt in 2019.
Financial crisis erupting is something that is inevitable and we are beginning to see the signs glaringly with all the trade wars and some economic policies going on in most countries. It has happened before and it will most definitely happen again even though we may not know exactly when.

This was the main reason why Satoshi decided to come up with something decentralized so as to be able to wade off all these bullshit that revolves around fiat and the usual centralized system and in this kind of scenario when a lot of smart people will be looking for a safe haven, I can pretty much imagine how the growth explosion might be for the crypto space.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

I'd really think that we will see another financial crisis soon. For one thing, the ones that caused the last financial crisis is one of the leaders in the financial world today. They head corporations, schools and even the government. These people didn't even get a slap on the wrist for what they've done.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

I am not sure what makes you believe it cant happen in next 4 years. It can happen next year so you can easily place 1-6 years time period. Second, when crisis start value of everything crashes. Also Gold and so will crypto. It will be a monster crash.  But yes then Gold start recover fastest. So it will crypto.  Million Bitcoins question is when will this crisis happen. In middle of upcoming bull market or latter. Could even happen at the crypto market crash after next ATH?
It looks already the crisis was started,you can look at the prices of fuel in many countries it has been mounting up which will result price increase of all the goods from their country and also causes the inflation so this is good time for the people to move towards the crypto currency to save them from hyper inflation which can be a saviour of their future by holding fund in some other form that paper money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

We cannot say the exact time when exactly the crisis will occur, but it is best to have a way to get around it in advance, having deposits in cryptocurrency!
Blasteros

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

We are facing a significant economic growth worldwide. This leads to another financial crisis, historical data always tell the truth. I Think that in the next 2-3 years something bad is going to happen that will impact all the human beings in the planet.
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Currently, there is a very strong slowdown in the economy. In order for positive changes to begin, innovative changes and introduction into the economy are necessary.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Apparently, no one can! But one thing that is glaring at the moment is that there is a looming crisis lurking around and anytime soon, the chances of seeing it erupt like a volcano is absolutely there. Well, as things are, the good thing for most of us is that we have the freedom due to the liberalization that the cryptocurrency space brings and that I am sure is one thing that would really bring about some good growth into this space as people tend to start escaping fiat and looking for a store of value which I so much believe is what we would eventually get to see in the long run anyway.

Currently, there is a very strong slowdown in the economy. In order for positive changes to begin, innovative changes and introduction into the economy are necessary.
I believe there could not any worst situation similar to what we had experienced in 2008/2009. Fortunately at that times we did not have anything like bitcoin or any decentralized medium of exchange to protect savings against global economic melt down. Hence, even something unexpected will be happening, I guess most people here will not mind much.
FutureICOs

Activity: 449

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

While the likelihood of a full-blown recession in the US looks remote today, this isn’t the case in Europe or in many emerging markets. Unfortunately, gold and bitcoin haven’t really done that well as a store of value in the short term. I think a big part of this is that US dollar has been particularly strong in recent history. This being said, I’m sure cryptocurrencies will do well after being beaten up for so many months over the long term.

For those who are interested, I read a good piece on the slowdown in Europe (and why it’s particularly vulnerable to a recession) in a recent commentary on the euro.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

I think what we are experiencing is just different levels of crisis. It's just a matter of intensity and duration. We may have a weak crisis on an extended period of time or a huge crisis but in a snap of a finger. Bottom line is, the elite 1% of the 1% who orchestrated all of these are still at the reigns of our economics.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
willramis

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

We already live in financial crisis and the world is moving towards a deep recession. I dont see any good reason to be excited about it. People will loose their jobs, social care will become worse. I dont know may be meant smhtng else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: