Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global financial crisis  (Read 1421 times)
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

Global financial crises has really affected alot of things which made people not to invest in bitcoin and this that have investmentare selling it in cheap price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.

Banks run enough longer and it seems that decline you said was already solved. Global crisis will not only made by the banks, it is also made by the person's iresposibility

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Every country is facing financial crisis and yes its becoming global and we never when this will end or what will happen if those crisis will not meet or find solution, everyone will suffer and so countries are looking for ways to find the solution and they though of bitcoin as one big thing but there is alot of process to do because not all are accepting it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

How long do you guys think we have until we face the next crisis?
In my opinion all the things around us are showing that we are very close to the things to happen, global economy crisis can be just different from what we think it would be but it is upcoming definitely!
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

As described above, the war can help to get out of the next economic crisis. And the war is human sacrifice, destroyed cities, lost potential. I very much hope that the way out of the future crisis will be found peacefully.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

Probably all people are converting their dollars into whatever their fiat currency doesn't really change much in the bigger picture of all this. In the end you will need dollars to buy a product USA provides. You will need to get dollar and if you sell all of yours in the end it will be harder to find more. You may get debited in dollars, you will need to find dollars to pay it.

It requires certain amount to stored in your national banks and so forth so if government has debts in dollar. Long story short everyone needs dollars because everyone gets paid in dollars. This requires you to keep dollars at all times which makes american economy stronger.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

what prevents to earn Fiat money and buy bitcoin for them?) this will partially insure themselves against the crisis, whenever it occurs)
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

I think the trade war can ignite the global financial crisis trade war not only makes the flow of global trade faltered the effects of trade war can be even more powerful that triggers a financial crisis.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Global crisis is predictable because only human controls it financially as well as any institutions around the globe. It has been a problem since financial is worldwide many countries are affected if it happen in the next years to come but we can decide to prevent it if all countries unite to share resources that can stop global crisis to happen. Not to mention that bitcoin is currently suffering from the bear market upon writing this.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

I think everyday is a struggle and a crisis. Considering that people are continuing to grow in population and the resources are getting wasted each day with not much production going on, it will certainly affect everybody globally. The rich ones may not have felt this one but us who lived our lives as poor, we were always in a constant battle with each day getting very difficult for survival. Maybe some five years from now life will be very difficult.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

Every country is facing financial crisis and yes its becoming global and we never when this will end or what will happen if those crisis will not meet or find solution, everyone will suffer and so countries are looking for ways to find the solution and they though of bitcoin as one big thing but there is alot of process to do because not all are accepting it.

I somehow agree with your opinion, because of this newly develop technology which is the cryptocurrencies. There is a possibility that in the future businesses probably adopt the technology due to its more advanced features and security.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Something that is difficult to predict, we never know when the global financial crisis will comes and how long it will be overcome and then what happens to the market.
So, just look at economic development going forward.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

crypto and gold is safe heaven? how?
when global financial crisis is occurred, aren't many people would sell everything so they can survive?
cleverboy_engineer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

There are hot conflicts between USA and other countries. Trump has strict rules and dangerous ideas.

Nowadays, there is a crisis between USA and Turkey. Turkey's national currency getting lowest value in the history. 1 dolar = 6 Turkish liras.

Turkey has a strategic power in the Middle East. If something goes wrong between USA and Turkey it will affect whole Europe and Middle East.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

A crisis only occurs when there is great political turmoil. or the economy of a country does not correspond to the actual value of the property of that country. That's really what's coming out. It just happened when it of overthe limits . With the current situation I think in about 7 years, when the economy shifted stronger.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

I completely agree that the next crisis is waiting for us, but I think it will come sooner than in 4-6 years. We have a maximum a couple of years to get ready for it. The problem of the last crisis has not disappeared anywhere.

But remember that any financial crisis is not only a trouble, but also a time of opportunity.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

crypto and gold is safe heaven? how?
when global financial crisis is occurred, aren't many people would sell everything so they can survive?
i think gold is safer than crypto, even though we know crypto will have a bright future. but until now crypto has taken a lot of casualties, and has made a lot of people rich. but during  global crisis i think people will be safer holding gold

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Problems in economic data began to emerge in many countries due to the excessive appreciation of the dollar and the euro. Banking systems can not provide solutions to this crisis. On the contrary, the banks are on the brink of being in a difficult situation.

One of the crises that capitalism is bringing about might be getting really close. I hope this does not happen, especially because the developing countries are suffering greatly from this process.

Come on, the great outcome of the crypto's big move will come after this crisis, and the question will come to mind.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Hey Cristopherus, Crypto as a whole will be destroyed but BTC will stay the same and shortly pump after a major crisis. Volatility in Bitcoin is due to speculation and not due to monetary manipulation so common in today's financial markets. BTC is still king of crypto and will retain it...  But this is just my opinion I do not know how it will be in reality because write what you think Wink
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

I am not sure what makes you believe it cant happen in next 4 years. It can happen next year so you can easily place 1-6 years time period. Second, when crisis start value of everything crashes. Also Gold and so will crypto. It will be a monster crash.  But yes then Gold start recover fastest. So it will crypto.  Million Bitcoins question is when will this crisis happen. In middle of upcoming bull market or latter. Could even happen at the crypto market crash after next ATH?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: