Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 426 times)
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 08:57:51 AM by Eric.Lichmann

deleted
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

So this is one more medical start-up which promises us to bring medical services to some new level! The ICO creators have no other ideas? Maybe someone will come up with an idea of smthng new and unique?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

So this is one more medical start-up which promises us to bring medical services to some new level! The ICO creators have no other ideas? Maybe someone will come up with an idea of smthng new and unique?
Look, as far as i understand, it isn’t about medical services, the project is connected with the medical area indirectly. And as for medical services, this niche isn’t taken so far, it needs new players to have adequate level of competition.

kindasorta

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

Look, as far as i understand, it isn’t about medical services, the project is connected with the medical area indirectly. And as for medical services, this niche isn’t taken so far, it needs new players to have adequate level of competition.
That’s right. In fact, this project won’t provide any medical services. It’s gonna be kinda environment which will allow to unify organ donors, the ones who need them and medical centers.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

That’s right. In fact, this project won’t provide any medical services. It’s gonna be kinda environment which will allow to unify organ donors, the ones who need them and medical centers.
It’s a real problem to receive a donor’s organ if a donor and a receiver are in the different countries. This area experiences difficulties now. If OrganTree solves these problems, then that’s what makes it unique. I haven’t seen anything like that in the market yet!

kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

It’s a real problem to receive a donor’s organ if a donor and a receiver are in the different countries. This area experiences difficulties now. If OrganTree solves these problems, then that’s what makes it unique. I haven’t seen anything like that in the market yet!
OrganTree will be kinda legal foundation. The founders of the project want to normalize interaction between the organ donors, receivers and medical institutions. So, most likely, the problems in this area will be solved with the help of blockchain and OrganTree soon.
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

OrganTree will be kinda legal foundation. The founders of the project want to normalize interaction between the organ donors, receivers and medical institutions. So, most likely, the problems in this area will be solved with the help of blockchain and OrganTree soon.
How is the project planning to normalize interaction?
victornes

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

If i got it right, the pre-sale is live, right? 
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

If i got it right, the pre-sale is live, right? 
Yes, quite right, it started on August, 2nd. And it’ll last until August, 31, so hurry up to buy tokens at a profitable price))  
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

I understand there have been some other kind of projects trying to give access to different medical practitioners to access useful medical information of patients needing help. On that note I say this one is very interesting to me. I know lots of people loss their lives everyday waiting to just find a donor for whatever organ transplant they need. With projects like this that will provide access to real life list of available and possibly matching organs for needing patients is going to be a major help to resolving some of this problems. I believe there will be a lot of support to this project.
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

What’s the role of OGT token in the ecosystem of your project? How will demand for it be formed?   
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

buy the ICO right now, remember that tokens exchange rate is 1 ETH= 45000 OGT, but at the limited- time offer is 1 ETH= 32000 OGT
it mean you save about 30%. Quickly my friend, buy now
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

Do you hold the ICO for further development of your project or do you have any other goals?     
JacLeE99

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Are there a lot of payment methods accepted on OrganTree ICO?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

Are there a lot of payment methods accepted on OrganTree ICO?
Well, i think that the number if sufficient. Look, i’ve found the full list on the site: ETH, BTC, LTC, EUR, USD, GBP.
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

The project itself is interesting,  i follow it. What will happen if you don’t reach the hard cap? Will you stop developing it? I wouldn’t like this to happen.   
fgreg2692finn

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

The idea is risky…  How are you gonna control everything? How will you check whether the donor organs are “healthy”? Who will be responsible in case there’re some problems?   
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

Does the project need blockchain at all? Isn’t it possible to go on without it?     
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

The idea is risky…  How are you gonna control everything? How will you check whether the donor organs are “healthy”? Who will be responsible in case there’re some problems?   
I believe with this statement presented By developing a transparent, immutable database, our mission is to build a platform that will act as a “meeting point” designed to provide authorized, vetted medical institutions with the chance to search the globe confidentially, and find a match to their patients who are the most in need of an organ transplant. So the providing medical institute most have done all the necessary organ check before listing it as available for the other medical institute needing it. I believe every necessary conditions for this process will be met by both institute only that, there is now a platform that ease the search time for matching donor organs. This is a good one I most say.
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

In theory, the companies use blockchain to make some operations anonymous and safe, right? But what operations can be made in this case? Sorry, but i can’t understand some peculiarities of the area of medicine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: