Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 426 times)
vadiuha07

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

How are you going to arrange delivery of donor organs if a donor and a receiver are in different countries?   
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:37:51 AM

Will you opening for an airdrop? I think that is a good way or even an easy way to make this coins to be known, and it's fast.
organtreeofficial

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

Just to be clear Organ Tree is not involved in the matching or delivering process. Organ Tree is partners with selected health institutions world wide so that when a registered member enters this institution they will have priority as either a donor or recipient which will be instantly apparent on the blockchain. If a dying patient is a registered organ tree donor  the family of this member will be immediately contacted.
organtreeofficial

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

Will you opening for an airdrop? I think that is a good way or even an easy way to make this coins to be known, and it's fast.

Yes you can sign up and take part in the organ tree airdrop program here http://[Suspicious link removed]/2vr6tcW

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Hi. I really like your project, it solves one of the main problems of the medical area. But don’t you have problems with legislation?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Hi. I really like your project, it solves one of the main problems of the medical area. But don’t you have problems with legislation?
As for me, i think there’s nothing illegal about creation of a single donor base due to which people from all over the world will get an opportunity to save their own or their relatives’ lives.

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

As for me, i think there’s nothing illegal about creation of a single donor base due to which people from all over the world will get an opportunity to save their own or their relatives’ lives.
I’m just worried by the fact that people can manipulate facts and the ones who really need the organs won’t get them. You know, corruption takes place.
spottcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

I’m just worried by the fact that people can manipulate facts and the ones who really need the organs won’t get them. You know, corruption takes place.
That’s what Organ Tree will be a decentralized platform which uses blockchain for – in order to avoid such outcome. Everything will be recorded, it’ll be easy to track and prevent any manipulations.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

This is a good project with good potentials. A lot of new members and investors are eyeing to this project, I hope many will support this and hoping for more new developments very soon.
nextwalker

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

That’s what Organ Tree will be a decentralized platform which uses blockchain for – in order to avoid such outcome. Everything will be recorded, it’ll be easy to track and prevent any manipulations.
Does it turn out that yr tokens will be used to pay for donors’ services, in other words, to buy organs? This will certainly lead to legal problems.
spottcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

Does it turn out that yr tokens will be used to pay for donors’ services, in other words, to buy organs? This will certainly lead to legal problems.
No. Once again, Organ Tree is a volunteer donor database, and the token is used to access data. So, on the contrary, appearance of such a platform will allow to take a heavy toll on the black market.
dave12jhonson

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

Is fiat accepted as payment method on the ICO?   
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Is fiat accepted as payment method on the ICO?   
Yes, 4 currencies are accepted. Here’s a full list of available options: ETH, BTC, LTC, EUR, USD, GBP.
yerrosunny

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

Hi. What is the minimum investment amount on this problem?   
organtreeofficial

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Hi. There is not a minimum amount. You can send the desired equivalent in Ethereum in your user panel and it will be exchanged to OGT Tokens. 
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

This is a good idea about the human health but there are some legal barriers for each country.
How can we identify the legal and safe organs from donors after applying for organs?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

If my memory doesn’t fail me, it’s an amount equal to 0.5 Eth.
gilberpro

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Good afternoon. Does your platform hold kinda bounty program? I’d like to get as many tokens as possible, but i experience financial problems.
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Will registration on your platform be free? I think that the donors should be rewarded with tokens.   
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Hello. What do you think about offering to sell volunteer donors’ organs? This will allow to do away with the black market.     
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: