Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 426 times)
Nikita72

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

Do you need some license? If so, when are you planning to get it?   
bharathirajan10

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

Good evening. Will you develop your own blockchain or will you use a ready-made one? I think that the second option is cheaper and more reliable.   
organtreeofficial

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:01:51 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 10:21:07 AM by organtreeofficial

For anybody confused about the fundamentals behind Organ Tree..

Organ Tree DOES NOT provide a platform for the remuneration of organs! What Organ Tree does do -  creates a decentralised database of patients on a waiting list and donors wishing to donate. This list is accessible by the patients,  donors (also donors families) AND hospitals/donor transplant facilities. The list is immutable and only agreed parties via our smart contract can view unencrypted data. This list is the missing list that the industry has been waiting for and the organtree platform is the bridge of communication between all involved in the process. We know that by incentivising donations for the donors families and allowing free communication between every component involved in such a taboo subject, we are bridging a vital gap.

Organ Tree is the secure  communication and prioritisation mechanism that has been missing for so long in the organ donor process. Blockchain technology is the perfect technological mechanism to make this happen.

We believe that with a better education, with better discourse and with a dedicated platform for bringing the whole industry together - we can help make a change.

If you have any more questions or would like to support our mission then please do not hesitate to contact me or one of our team.
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

So this is one more medical start-up which promises us to bring medical services to some new level! The ICO creators have no other ideas? Maybe someone will come up with an idea of smthng new and unique?
Look, as far as i understand, it isn’t about medical services, the project is connected with the medical area indirectly. And as for medical services, this niche isn’t taken so far, it needs new players to have adequate level of competition.
That’s right. In fact, this project won’t provide any medical services. It’s gonna be kinda environment which will allow to unify organ donors, the ones who need them and medical centers.
Indeed, this area is something new and unusual.I've never seen anything like it.I think the idea is interesting enough to draw attention to this project.Such platform services can really properly affect human life.Such projects must undoubtedly be supported and exist in our world.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

So this is one more medical start-up which promises us to bring medical services to some new level! The ICO creators have no other ideas? Maybe someone will come up with an idea of smthng new and unique?
Look, as far as i understand, it isn’t about medical services, the project is connected with the medical area indirectly. And as for medical services, this niche isn’t taken so far, it needs new players to have adequate level of competition.
That’s right. In fact, this project won’t provide any medical services. It’s gonna be kinda environment which will allow to unify organ donors, the ones who need them and medical centers.
It’s a real problem to receive a donor’s organ if a donor and a receiver are in the different countries. This area experiences difficulties now. If OrganTree solves these problems, then that’s what makes it unique. I haven’t seen anything like that in the market yet!
I also have not seen anything like this in the market , although the ideas are noble , it is difficult to find investors who are willing to invest in medical projects . Especially with the falling cryptocurrency market .  Good luck to the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: