Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Status of WEX (World Exchange Services)  (Read 26210 times)
LightningSphere

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:34:46 PM

Viva-e.com still alive. But what's the point in trading on it when my old account does not work there, my funds are still gone. If old accounts were active I would assume they are back, but the people behind this can be anybody.
There has been such a site before, think it was nowex.nz, looked the same. (pretty much like viva-e.com), but the site was gone after few months.
I see no point in getting in there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10211

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:31:18 AM

This is a list of the known WEX wallets and it's actual balances:

CurrencyAddressBalanceValue
Bitcoin1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK10,000.00007089 BTC85,902,912 USD
LitecoinLeL2tHRhthknc3AxXAQ7U1yTuQYLqCu8vf175,001.04641795 LTC9,479,270 USD
Ethereum0x95cDdecd01856aA896426bd1ee021D87F3A5c19926000.15883 ETH4,760,889 USD
Ethereum0xa32e317F86bA61e87083e3e39BeBBa383769767830000.01559 ETH5,493,302 USD
DASHXs16SXtjBGAVGnTRTXr5qyXj4WNqfZ94Ut6,876.703 DASH473,983 USD
PeercoinPR5KAV1aTkHuscQ6FmdGEM7abGwfAAWwr51,786,301.067 PPC965,091 USD
Total value107,075,447 USD

These wallets have been listed by the Telegram bot "Wex Monitor Bot" @wexmonbot, which is no longer working. Of cause one should have been wondering all the time how it can be, that an anonymous person called "Alexey B." could get access to the wallets and control the whole platform in this way. Any founder or owner of a crypto platform would handle over the whole funds to an anonymous person he has never seen in real live before!? Reading through the conversations the conclusion was, that this Alexey B. was/is all the time the real owner of the wallets and the platform. The CEOs evidently were/are just the team for the business administration, but also the recipients of any further profit. According to the latest news the "red admin" is not Alexey Belan, but Alexey Bilyuchenko (by the way indeed from his appearance very similar to Alexey Belan). According to further news and documents 100% shares of WEX as company and technical platform itself, including the future possible profit, were transferred from Dmitry Vasilyev to Dimitry Kavachenko, drawn up by the consulting company Enston Corporate Services Pte Ltd in Singapore. The further consulting company ROYCE TRADE s.r.o. in Prague was then involved by the lawyer of WEX, Viktor Stepanov, for the further consulting of the remaining WEX team. What the investigators and reporters still didn't consider is the fact, that the known cold wallets of WEX are still untouched since months. It is a fact, that all together around 100 million USD are still available at the moment, which depends from the fluctuation of the crypto-chats of cause, independent from the other fact, that the wallets seem to be under control of Alexey Bilyuchenko and Konstantin Malofeev, the co-founder of WEX. The 8 million USD estimated by the initiative group "WEX SCAM" needed for the payout of the members are peanuts compared with the other several hundred million USD. The situation could also be a conflict between Konstantin Malofeev and Dimitry Kavachenko.

According to the latest BBC-article Bitcoins in the "FSB fund": how $ 450 million disappeared from Wex crypto exchange (Google-Translate) the Russian FSB shall be involved in the whole case. According to the article the FSB or corrupt members of the FSB shall have seized the cold wallets in form of hardly encrypted flash drives. Further Anton Nemkin, a previous FSB-agent, evidently wanted to use the WEX funds for a new crypto platform "Vladex". The WEX funds with a value of around 350 million USD had evidently been transferred by the red admin to the wallets of the FSB-agents or those, who pretended to be agents. Apart from this the article doesn't write about the current personal and legal situation of Alexey Bilyuchenko, only that he shall be protected as witness in the criminal proceedings (what also could mean a kind of protection in form of protective custody). Further no word about the remaining funds on the WEX wallets in the height of 107 million USD as calculated above, which would be enough to pay out most likely all members! So if they used the ~ 350 million USD for whatever and this was only the profit they made, there wouldn't be to complain about criminal activity. As Anton Nemkin seems to be a person with a good reputation, appearing in public together with Sergey Glazyev, a former consultant of Vladimir Putin, presenting the concept of the new platform Vladex, one has to wounder why the whole world is making investigations and criminal proceedings because of the transferred funds - they should focus on the remaining blocked funds with a value around 100 million USD! Even as the whole world was hunting Dmitry Vasilyev at first: Even if he transferred his profit or a part of it out of the WEX funds, might be in fiat currency, there's no criminal activity to complain about. It seems to be an undisputed fact now, that the cold wallets are under control of the admin Alexey Bilyuchenko and/or Konstantin Malofeev. A criminal act is of cause the blocking of the remaining funds and the closure of the trading platform without possibility of the withdrawals by the members!

What is your source for this information Trade Runner?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:56:16 PM

The conversations in the Telegram group WEX Recovery, also the further group of the initiative and own investigations. The wallets listed above have been known for a long time and had shown exact the values listed from the WEX Monitor bot (which is no longer working because it got blocked by Telegram for unknown reasons).

Ok thanks for sharing that information here.

I don't currently have a membership to telegram.   

Surely it would be nice if some of the coins were recovered, and I know that the various principles had been put in bad positions, including pursuit by various legal authorities, whether those pursuits were valid or not is another question and surely it is NOT fair if customers are not able to recover decent amounts of the funds, if such funds are available or found, and yeah it looks like the verified wallets that are being monitored would have only been a fraction of the total amount of coins that would have been under the control of various BTC-e or WEX principles. 

And, I suppose it is one thing if they lose access to the funds (such as losing the keys) or if they were to be able to control the keys and maybe one or more of the principles is able to run off with the keys, and it is difficult to know when some of the principles might be getting put through difficult situations or even if there is some lack of clarity who has the keys to various wallets.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:45:47 PM

$107M of cryptocurrencies on the above addresses, some more on Binance, some more elsewhere probably, fiat money who knows where. If it's FSB which has got the money now, it's as good as lost.

Signature space available for rent.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:37:14 PM

$107M of cryptocurrencies on the above addresses, some more on Binance, some more elsewhere probably, fiat money who knows where. If it's FSB which has got the money now, it's as good as lost.

Party pooper.   Angry

You are trying to snuff out all hope?

Tongue

By the way, I had a decent amount of funds on WEX, and yeah of course,  I regret it in retrospect, and for the past year or so, I have calculated less than a 1% probability of getting any of that back, yet for me, it is nice to see that there are various efforts going on behind the scenes that could result in some kind of quasi-justice for users (very low probability of course, but still a non-zero calculation, no?).  

You know that frequently, government agencies try to act like they are engaging in their various kinds of seemingly draconian measures in the interest of the public, and I suppose that they could end up categorizing both the administrators of BTC-e and WEX and the users as criminals, but that seems like real summary lack of due process bullshit to me, and of course any USA federal agencies would have duties to justify their actions regarding what they do and why they are doing it regarding any BTC-e/WEX proceeds that they might end up confiscating.  

Yes, I am aware that the Silk Road proceeds that were confiscated in 2013/2014 were not handled with any kind of consideration that users might have deserved any kind of distribution, and many of those proceeds that were confiscated were auctioned off, as far as I can recall, in 2014 and 2015, so in that regard, users of Silk Road were summarily considered as undeserving of return of their funds (kind of considered as criminals without any due process.. so kind of a bullshit conclusion that might not have really been that easy to justify if really put to scrutiny).  

So, sure, I can recognize that Federal agencies might end up coming to similar summary and lacking of due process conclusions regarding the arguable funds of any users of BTC-e and WEX.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:04:09 PM

If it's FSB which has got the money now, it's as good as lost.

Good old Russia. Can anyone nominate any of these seizures that had a happy ending?

I know untangling is a huge, probably impossible, amount of work but I find it bizarre that authorities just help themselves without any thought for the thousands of people who were on these platforms in good faith.

Even Silk Road had people selling perfectly legal stuff.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:23:56 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2019, 10:34:01 PM by malevolent

With Silkroad if someone was willing to hire a lawyer they might have stood a chance at regaining their money if they didn't buy anything illegal on the site. Here it's different, agents of FSB are known for acting against Russian law and using their powers to extort businesses and to threaten its owners so that they sell their company for less than it's worth. That's why I'm skeptical that anything will come out of it if FSB is involved. Even more so since we're talking about an exchange many falsely and without basis believe was used predominantly by criminals.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:09:51 AM

What a wonderful conversation with Alexander Terentyev alias FUTURICO, the master doer of the "WEX scam" initiative - out of their group, after they "seized" the name of the previous original English chat! He's now collecting 100 USD from each member to get legal assistance in a criminal mass-complaint. Any attempts to explain him, that first no-one needs money to file a criminal complaint and second that it is useless to sue the Russian FSB are obviously useless:

Cliff (16.11.19, 17:07 CET)
So how are you planning to get the money from the FSB. I don’t imagine suing a government agency who was willing to steal our money from a private sector business that was holding it to be an effective strategy.

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 17:09 CET)
It's just some workers of FSB and malofeev, there is criminal case against them, That's all we need.

Police have to suspect him, after it we will sue him of course, Police have database of wex, so they can prove any real balance.
We made campain to collect funds from users for lawyers to make it happen.

Who's not connected to criminal case won't be able recover. I don't what are you waiting, seriously.
Sending strange link to bitcoin talk which is trash of any information about wex.

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 18:16 CET)
Which link do you mean? The link I sent?

In contrast to your initiative (and also BBC) I'm coming up with the real facts! In contrast to you I'm not collecting 100 USD from each member for organizing a recovery, I'm not spreading fear and half-truth, in contrast to your initiative I'm further not suggesting the victims, that all money has been stolen from the cold wallets - even if there are still more than 100 million USD available! I'm also not spreading hard accusations against people I've never met personally and especially without any proof!

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 18:32 CET)
You are out of process anyway, I don't even read this article with old crypto address with 10k btc
Some people do a monkey job there, after one year we have criminal case with a lot of facts.
You don't even get the server in your country, I don't think it's correct to compare us, I've read criminal case and I can connect people, you read bitcointalk, that explains everything.
Good luck.

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 18:33 CET)
What your initiative is doing is hard defamation of well known people, you have already been doing so with Dimity Vasiliev, with the result that the people were calling up on especially for this created websites to murder him - even if he got himself a victim of the situation! This is a real criminal case of cyber harassment! Now you are doing so with other involved people - and all I can assure is, that the agents of the FSB involved in that case are real agents, under them the same agent, who arrested Vinnik! So it should have a reason what they are doing! Probably the same reason as BTC-e got seized from the FBI!

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 18:36 CET)
Grin

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 18:40 CET)
BTW: What would have been the sense, to seize a hardly encrypted database of the platform - while the cold wallets are under control of the admin, and the admin under control of the FSB...

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 18:42 CET)
Dude, police have dB with balances

How many times should I say it?

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 18:43 CET)
Yeah - one month before the closure of the platform, so useless!

The database you have, is useless, as well as the criminal prosecution of whom ever!

By the way - no-one needs money to file a criminal complaint!

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 18:46 CET)
Grin

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 18:47 CET)
The police and also Interpol and Europol are working without collecting 100 USD from the victims!

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 18:47 CET)
Europol is useless

In Russia

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 18:48 CET)
Year, it was just the server of WEX located in Bavaria...

All we could get from the data center are the data of the client, who rented the root server.

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 18:50 CET)
Yep, you tried hard enough, but it's not important because dB is connected to crime case

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 18:53 CET)
The 8 million USD you want to get for the members are peanuts compared with the hundred million of the WEX wallets! Konstantin Malofeev probably will pay it out of his piggy bank some day!

If you stop with your cyber harassment and doing it diplomatically as I'm doing it!

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 18:56 CET)
>diplomatically
what do u mean by that?

europol?

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 19:00 CET)
No, diplomatically with the WEX team!

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 19:01 CET)
omg

admin is under witness protection program, he wont talk to anyone

there is no wex team

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 19:02 CET)
only this guy, alexey biluchenko

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 19:03 CET)
Even if I'm not a fan of "Mr. B" and his channel - at least he understood, what would be the correct way! It was your "merit", that the WEX platform got shutdown - after you organised mass complaints against the domain registrar! And after you have hit your target, you are collecting money from the members to help them! That's what your are doing!

"Mr. B" made the failure to be disrespectful in front of me in the public group - now you did the same calling my very relevant informations as trash! So you made a mistake and you will learn from your mistake!

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 19:07 CET)
You don't have enough information about proccess, I can't explain you everything, because it's much time.
Read bbc article https://www.bbc.com/russian/features-50420738
There is transaltion on meduza
Today I gonna article about malofeev son, who is owner of vladex (conquer project of wex).
About money and our service, I don't know why it worries you that much, you can just forget about your money and live free of doubts 😁
Money is needed for professional lawyers, who will connect people and accompany criminal case to court.
That's all my messages for today.

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 19:08 CET)
I invite the members of the chat here again to join the group @wex_recovery, where you're getting objective information - and not such a hard manipulation as it is been done by the "WEX scam" initiative, what seems to be the scam itself!

BTW: against whom you'll address your claims, you are collecting? Against Malofeev? He will laugh about it!

FUTURICO (16.11.19, 19:10 CET)
There is no active admin and you trying to make "griefing" here) well done Cheesy
There was guy with same aim about year ago, was named K A, where is he?)

against you!) I already laugh about it Cheesy

Uwe Martens (16.11.19, 19:13 CET)
A civil mass suit against the WEX team? They are no longer responsible as the cold wallets are seized by the FSB or frozen by the admin. And as we know now the WEX "team" is just Konstantin Malofeev and Dmitry Khavchenko. You can sue the FSB now and collecting money for it from your members - good luck! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm done with this chat here - bye!

I agree that the collection of $100 or whatever to file a criminal case is likely a scam, but even from this conversation it remains a bit unclear who has admin privleges or private keys to WEX wallets?  Is it Konstantin Malofeev,  Dmitry Khavchenko, FSB or someone else?  Seems like FSB might have database information with account holder names and balances, but that is not going to do much good without the private keys to the wallets.

LightningSphere

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:10:15 PM
Merited by Trade Runner (1)

I can confirm that Ruslan is no longer involved in wex-scam, I chatted with him few weeks ago about this.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:42:30 PM

Can you (or anyone) translate to English and explain the reason for the post, and the relevance here?  My Russian, no good (actually such referred-to Russian does not exist beyond google translate)

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:49:24 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Can you (or anyone) translate to English and explain the reason for the post, and the relevance here?  My Russian, no good (actually such referred-to Russian does not exist beyond google translate)

I think a google translation of the video's description is understandable - someone who lost 1 BTC on wex is threatening to dox one of wex admin's family to pressure him to return 1 BTC.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:58:25 PM

I think a google translation of the video's description is understandable - someone who lost 1 BTC on wex is threatening to dox one of wex admin's family to pressure him to return 1 BTC.

Oh, thanks.  Like a kind of blackmail.  Surely, some people play hardball.

Scott3779

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 02:45:15 AM

I don't have a lot of hope for any recovery of funds, but I miss trollbox......I'm kinda writing it off as doing business in the wild, wild west of crypto.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:04:55 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 03:36:00 AM by amishmanish

Does anyone ever wonder that where exactly are those hundreds of thousands of bitcoin that have ended up being scammed or laundered by the exchanges till now?
Is there any record of the various people, anonymous or known, and those addresses where these humongous amounts of hacked/ stolen/ scammed funds have ended up. In a lot of these cases, i guess even the original perpetrators may have turned against each other in a Mexican standoff way.

Another thing to speculate on is that the only organisations with enough resources to follow these people out of their anonymity are Law enforcement agencies. So I guess the biggest gainers from the whole sorry sagas could be the investigation officers!!

EDIT: I was trying to read the long ass BBC report, not even sure what part of it is true and what part propaganda. Its bloody hard to follow it because of all the non-familiar Russian sounding names. I am all confused if they are talking about Bilyuchenko ,Zhulanova, Malofeev or what. Still trying!
Scott3779

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:17:22 AM

This is a list of the known WEX wallets and its actual balances:

CurrencyAddressBalanceValue
Bitcoin1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK10,000.00007089 BTC85,902,912 USD
LitecoinLeL2tHRhthknc3AxXAQ7U1yTuQYLqCu8vf175,001.04641795 LTC9,479,270 USD
Ethereum0x95cDdecd01856aA896426bd1ee021D87F3A5c19926000.15883 ETH4,760,889 USD
Ethereum0xa32e317F86bA61e87083e3e39BeBBa383769767830000.01559 ETH5,493,302 USD
[/t

DASHXs16SXtjBGAVGnTRTXr5qyXj4WNqfZ94Ut6,876.703 DASH473,983 USD
PeercoinPR5KAV1aTkHuscQ6FmdGEM7abGwfAAWwr51,786,301.067 PPC965,091 USD
Total value107,075,447 USD

These wallets have been listed by the Telegram bot "Wex Monitor Bot" @wexmonbot, which is no longer working. Of cause one should have been wondering all the time how it can be, that an anonymous person called "Alexey B." could get access to the wallets and control the whole platform in this way. Any founder or owner of a crypto platform would handle over the whole funds to an anonymous person he has never seen in real live before!? Reading through the conversations the conclusion was, that this Alexey B. was/is all the time the real owner of the wallets and the platform. The CEOs evidently were/are just the team for the business administration, but also the recipients of any further profit. According to the latest news the "red admin" is not Alexey Belan, but Alexey Bilyuchenko (by the way indeed from his appearance very similar to Alexey Belan). According to further news and documents 100% shares of WEX as company and technical platform itself, including the future possible profit, were transferred from Dmitry Vasilyev to Dmitry Khavchenko, drawn up by the consulting company Enston Corporate Services Pte Ltd in Singapore. The further consulting company ROYCE TRADE s.r.o. in Prague was then involved by the lawyer of WEX, Viktor Stepanov, for the further consulting of the remaining WEX team. What the investigators and reporters still didn't consider is the fact, that the known cold wallets of WEX are still untouched since months. It is a fact, that all together around 100 million USD are still available at the moment, which depends from the fluctuation of the crypto-chats of cause, independent from the other fact, that the wallets seem to be under control of Alexey Bilyuchenko and Konstantin Malofeev, the co-founder of WEX. The 8 million USD estimated by the initiative group "WEX SCAM" needed for the payout of the members are peanuts compared with the other several hundred million USD. The situation could also be a conflict between Konstantin Malofeev and Dmitry Khavchenko.

According to the latest BBC-article Bitcoins in the "FSB fund": how $ 450 million disappeared from Wex crypto exchange (Google-Translate) the Russian FSB shall be involved in the whole case. According to the article the FSB or corrupt members of the FSB shall have seized the cold wallets in form of hardly encrypted flash drives. Further Anton Nemkin, a previous FSB-agent, evidently wanted to use the WEX funds for a new crypto platform "Vladex". The WEX funds with a value of around 350 million USD had evidently been transferred by the red admin to the wallets of the FSB-agents or those, who pretended to be agents. Apart from this the article doesn't write about the current personal and legal situation of Alexey Bilyuchenko, only that he shall be protected as witness in the criminal proceedings (what also could mean a kind of protection in form of protective custody). Further no word about the remaining funds on the WEX wallets in the height of 107 million USD as calculated above, which would be enough to pay out most likely all members! So if they used the ~ 350 million USD for whatever and this was only the profit they made, there wouldn't be to complain about criminal activity. As Anton Nemkin seems to be a person with a good reputation, appearing in public together with Sergey Glazyev, a former consultant of Vladimir Putin, presenting the concept of the new platform Vladex, one has to wounder why the whole world is making investigations and criminal proceedings because of the transferred funds - they should focus on the remaining blocked funds with a value around 100 million USD! Even as the whole world was hunting Dmitry Vasilyev at first: Even if he transferred his profit or a part of it out of the WEX funds, might be in fiat currency, there's no criminal activity to complain about. It seems to be an undisputed fact now, that the cold wallets are under control of the admin Alexey Bilyuchenko and/or Konstantin Malofeev. A criminal act is of cause the blocking of the remaining funds and the closure of the trading platform without possibility of the withdrawals by the members!

This was posted here earlier
Xiangsai

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:26:22 PM

Alexey Bilyuchenko - admin of WEX.NZ
https://youtu.be/nMgTsSTD7dg
down.

any update?
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:27:57 PM

down.

any update?

There wasn't anything interesting or of substance to be seen in that video as far as I remember when it was posted.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50821547

So nothing new. There's some stuff on Mayzus' fb page and on forklog but it's hard to make heads or tails out of it.

bakarulez

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:11:32 PM

Any progress on here?

I was lucky it was only 0,2 BTC but still ... any ideas if the Russian government is active about this?
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 12:08:50 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 02:30:14 AM by malevolent
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Any progress on here?

I was lucky it was only 0,2 BTC but still ... any ideas if the Russian government is active about this?

The only thing Russian government is doing is trying to have Vinnik extradited to his native country. They were unable to do so, so a month ago he has been extradited to France. If he gets acquitted (or convicted and finishes serving his sentence there), he is to be extradited back to Greece from wherein he is likely to be extradited to the US.

blueimp

Activity: 1
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:22:52 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), malevolent (1)

Any progress on here?

The only thing Russian government is doing is trying to have Vinnik extradited to his native country. They were unable to do so, so a month ago he has been extradited to France. If he gets acquitted (or convicted and finishes serving his sentence there), he is to be extradited back to Greece from wherein he is likely to be extradited to the US.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4033373
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: