Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your definition of a perfect world?  (Read 206 times)
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Do you there is such a thing as a perfect world? Where we could live as long as we want, free of aging and debts and health issues can easily be fixed? Is it possible to live in a world like this? I thought about this today and tried to come up with a world where this is possible and the only thing I came up with is the virtual world. With the concept of singularity and transhumanism by virtual reality and mind uploading, do you think we can achieve this in 2 or 3 decades?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
christopher_baxu

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Do you there is such a thing as a perfect world? Where we could live as long as we want, free of aging and debts and health issues can easily be fixed? Is it possible to live in a world like this? I thought about this today and tried to come up with a world where this is possible and the only thing I came up with is the virtual world. With the concept of singularity and transhumanism by virtual reality and mind uploading, do you think we can achieve this in 2 or 3 decades?
I first question would probably be, "What does perfect mean?" If you take the definition "Being without defect or blemish", then I don't think that's possible. If you take the definition "Lacking nothing essential to the whole; complete of its nature or kind", then I think that's possible. I mean, I don't think there can be a world without death. People will die. Accidents will happen. That's natural. To me a perfect world would be one in which everybody is able to do what is close to their heart and they won't want for any of the basic necessities of life. There shouldn't be any war either, of course. Will it happen? I don't know. I don't think it'll happen globally anytime soon.
Cryptojuni

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

A perfect world is a world of oneness, love unity, peace and harmony, where there is no corruption, stealing, smoking, fighting, killing, robbery and kidnapping.
Although, to have a perfect world is humanly impossible except by divine intervention. For there to be a perfect world, there must be perfect human beings and human being are not perfect. We all are from different places around the world, some may be from America or Africa or from different religions, but we all look at each others differences. We can achieve a perfect world if we stop looking at each others differences and focus on our similarities instead because everyone in the world are looking to achieve the same things like world peace so if we work together these hopes/dreams can become a reality someday because we all can share our similarities and achieve things beyond our imagination and we can have a PERFECT WORLD if we learn to work together.
Dawson_V

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

We even do not need all that. Perfection at first is not for us. It is hard for human beings to be perfect. We always do something wrong. For example, to live on Earth, we are obliged to destroy the planet. When we eat, we kill animals. When we build roads and houses, we cut trees. Whatever we do, we are not perfect. Check our religions, they are not perfect as well. They change according to time and our wisdom. Meanwhile, I believe that we can try to improve our society by helping each other and doing good actions whenever we can. For human beings, a perfect world cannot exist. Perfection can maybe exist for robots. They are programmed and do not have freedom as we do.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

If people knows to be satisfied then theres a thing called perfect world but human never get satisfied so it means that theres no such thing called perfect world.LOL.Perfect world is a place where you had no worries of anything like money, love, job etc. Thats what we called perfect right but life has no perfection.
mbiticles200

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

A perfect world has to be one full of love and happiness. Very little illness, much tolerance and a very good standard of living. Nobody likes to live in a world full of fear and panic.
Janna Akali

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

World without money.
tracymik

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

A world free of harm of any form
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

I think the perfect world should have no money. In fact, the so-called medical care and debt are mostly caused by money! But such a society is impossible to achieve!
CuapCuap

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:49:45 AM

I have never thought of a perfect world, but I always want a world of peace and prosperity without conflict and war. I always want a world where residents respect each other, help each other and are far from evil. all live in peace and prosperity
nipunk

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

I think the mean of perfect is different from each other. because someone is looking this kind of world and someone will not like for it. before perfect world I am looking for perfect people who will live without troubling others. world is destroying because of selfish people. if people in the world start to think about each other this world will become perfect.
Lkcrypt

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

There is no such thing as a perfect world but if I can imagine even about a closer one that would be a one without racism and wars   
HI KITTY

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

If people knows to be satisfied then theres a thing called perfect world but human never get satisfied so it means that theres no such thing called perfect world.LOL.Perfect world is a place where you had no worries of anything like money, love, job etc. Thats what we called perfect right but life has no perfection.
There is no such perfect world because all people doesn't satisfied of what they have. Perfect world for me is the one that make you satisfied of what you have and attain in life. 
prestigio74

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

It seems to me that such a format of society is not necessary to a person at all, because there will always be crowds not happy ...

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

Where every person has money and wealth and no poor people, wars, robbers, thieves and other criminals   and that seems like a perfect world to me
SeriosSam

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

A person usually gets used to good things quickly and starts to relax there, so the ideal world will not suit a person!
ceylonone

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

The world with good religious people is the perfect world because nothing matters if there is no peace and harmony among people   
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Perfect world for me is when there is peace, love, contentment and serenity.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

I think the perfect world should not have hatred, and should not be covered by money and power, but I think such a world is impossible to achieve!
Dreamrone

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:47:08 AM

The world is build by people so I think perfect world means perfect people 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: