Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DD// DriveDeal.io - driven by smart community // DD[ANN]  (Read 429 times)
igotBAWS (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:20:13 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 11:47:47 AM by igotBAWS

About DriveDeal
DriveDeal will change the way mobility is consumed and provided by enabling hybrid usage of all resources and facilitating novel applications related to all possible mobility and transportation use cases.

Use Cases
DriveDeal will enable the synchronized integration of multiple use cases by enabling hybrid utilization of mobility resources. Synergies are realized and the utilization rate can be increased at an unprecedented scale.

DriveDeal Team
DriveDeal consists of an international team, that covers all fields of expertise required for this project to be executed. All of them are striving to create a new ecosystem, that is not distorted by oligopolistic power and information asymmetry.
All essential disciplines are overseen by advisory positions that add their specific expertise and extensive experience to this project.

DriveDeal Roadmap
With the funds gathered during the crowdsale the platform should be developed and initial decentralized applications will be deployed to ensure utility from the start. At the same time, developers are rewarded for contributing to the platform, and token holders participating as users should be able to experience the new mobility platform in action as fast as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DriveDeal.io

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

Welcome to DriveDeal!
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

The DriveDeal platform applies Multi Smart Contracts to all applications that are individually designed on the ethereum network. I think this is an advantage in this platform and is an advantage for its users.
anstarnet

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

I would like to reserve RUSSIAN translation if you need.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinTalk name: anstarnet
BitcoinTalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1224565
Language: Russian
Eth Address: 0x944ff8f203864448359536605f2b7c0a683abfd6
Email: anstarnet@gmail.com
Portfolio :    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cDxNS8CCyADPNZT1KWkXSsNGWMoLpBKpbbiRmfAbA0k/edit#gid=0
Telegram: @Anstar (https://t.me/POS-MNode-StaR)
Discord: Ansta#0230
or PM me

ZOO - Crypto World - кapты, DeFi, Play to Earn https://zoogame.app?inviter=53486
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

this project is really promising and the price of this token is high, any bounty for this project??
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

the concept and details of the project are very interesting, I want to see how this project progresses next. DriveDeal looking promising and i am sure if this project will be success in the future.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

the concept and details of the project are very interesting, I want to see how this project progresses next. DriveDeal looking promising and i am sure if this project will be success in the future.
let's support this project so that later this project can achieve success as planned and achieve satisfying results. success and enthusiasm for this project.
teamhighlander

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

What are the current/future listing plans for this project?
SpacexBVS

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

Dutch translation reserved
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:24:02 AM

I have tried getting my head around the concept and what i grasped was that you are creating a platform where the several transport services can be found and then users can basically choose what they want or? can you enlighten me if i'm wrong?

DriveDeal.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

I have tried getting my head around the concept and what i grasped was that you are creating a platform where the several transport services can be found and then users can basically choose what they want or? can you enlighten me if i'm wrong?

Hi Tactical Genius,

thanks for your interest in our project. Basically the platform will be able to "host" any mobility or transportation application. But not only will it function as a platform to deploy singular services -  hybrid solutions will enable a much more efficient usage of resources (e.g. cars, scooters, bikes, etc.). This means, that a car being offered for car sharing, can be used for ride-sharing and delivery applications too if the criteria for the requests for these services match.
From a user perspective this means that it won't be necessary to find out which of all possible services suits your request the best, instead your request will be served by the optimal service based on your preferences by those applications that exist on the DriveDeal platform (which should be any mobility application in the future).
Example: If your preferences enable car pooling or ride sharing services, you can take people, who have the same destination, along on the way to the airport with the car sharing vehicle you just rented and save costs while providing transportation to other people and thus avoid them using additional (unnecessary) cars for this trip.

In general this platform will function directly between peers, and no unjustified fees will exist. As a consequence, services will be cheaper and be affordable to many more people than today's services offered by centralized providers acting as intermediaries.

I hope this gives you a better understanding of the potential this platform is able to reach. If you have more questions or it is not yet clear to you, get back to us any time.

Best regards, Alexander
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper(Draft) is LIVE !
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

The project look promising! I participate in ico and will use it!
Red Rafless

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

You said above that this project will be driven by smart community. So, what are the fundamental differences between the DriveDeal community and other common community? Please explain a bit to me. I am really curious about this thing.  
DriveDeal.io

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

Hi @Red Rafless,

thanks for your interest. By saying in our slogan is driven by smart community, we would like to specify, that DriveDeal is addressed to anyone how is looking for a more convenient and more efficient solution for his transportation needs. This includes everyone who can be described as smart. Someone who is not aware of the problems we are facing nowadays is not our core-customer, but we are sure, these people will find out about the benefits along the way.
In another sense, we also want to emphasize the fact, that anyone who will be involved with DriveDeal, by using, developing, supporting it in any way and thus being part of the community, is smart because, the technology behind it will enable optimizing, connected and automated solutions which are nowadays often described as smart (for example, smart home).

I hope this explanation sounds reasonable to you, if you have any other question let us know any time! Thanks!

Best,
Alexander
DriveDeal.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

For everyone who will be at Blockchance Conference Hamburg 2018 , our COO Alexander Frank will be happy to get in touch with you at the Lounge and Networking Event on Saturday.

Let us know, if you're there.
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

For everyone who will be at Blockchance Conference Hamburg 2018 , our COO Alexander Frank will be happy to get in touch with you at the Lounge and Networking Event on Saturday.

It is too far away from here, sir. If I am in Hamburg, surely I will go there to know more about Drive Deal project by discussing with your COO. I really appreciate you are open to meet with everyone who wants to know more your project.  
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

on the DriveDeal Community, developers can maximize platform usability, developers are invited to contribute ideas and help let the platform develop. the developer will Prize Tokens for contributions will be given....
DriveDeal.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

Hi everyone,
we updated the link to our Q&A Channel on telegram, it is now: https://t.me/drivedeal

Follow us and get in touch!
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

Where can I see the success of your team? Because you write that the team is professionals at the international level. So it's interesting to read about it. And how's your project going?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: