Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ultimate Guide to Blockchain Technology for Beginners (FREE Edition)  (Read 161 times)
ICOselector2018z (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

The online world has become the MOST crucial aspect of people’s lives, especially Youngsters. And, one obvious reason for interest is to make additional income, but doing earning online is not easy by any means.

However, with the recent rise of Blockchain technology and the Crypto world, it has really opened new ways to earn and build successful careers for many! But to be able to master the Blockchain concept is not the easiest. So, why not have something that could TRULY make things straightforward for everyone! The Book that is going to make the term Blockchain very familiar for ALL is finally here!

Presenting to you "Blockchain Technology: The Ultimate Guide to Blockchain Technology for Beginners"

If you EVER thought that understanding about the Blockchain Technology was tough then now is the time to think again! With the ultimate edition of Blockchain Technology book, it will teach you EVERYTHING you ever wished to know in an EASY way!

By reading the Book, you are going to learn about:

•Precisely what the blockchain is (in the simplest terms)
•What you can use blockchain for.
•Where the unique opportunities for blockchain lie.
•How you can get started with the blockchain right away (it's not as hard as you think).
•How you can position yourself to take advantage of the future benefits of the blockchain.

So, you are basically a step away from mustering up the Blockchain technology in a simple, easy and straightforward way and language!

And all this is not for 100 or 200 USD, but all this is for FREE till 11th August 2018! With just 4 days left, don’t miss out on this life-changing opportunity! Be sure to leave up your views, reviews, and feedback!

Get the FREE EDITION COPY from here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FHYNRSK
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

"Now the crypto currency market has become so broad and complicated in some points. So; having a book might really help the newbies in this market. At least for a primary learning; for more association; one can go through the news portals;groups in social media; articles and so on.
"
cryptoshops9944

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

Crypto world and block chain technology has now opened some new ways to earn and to build successful careers. But to become a boss in this one must know everything that is related to block chain. You have to know the usage of it; the unique opportunities coming out from this and many more! All these things need to be understood while working with the block chain technology!
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

The guideline for to build a blockchain and use crypto currency fir the beginners is very much easy. All it requires is high school mathematics knowledge. The guideline starts with the introduction of the course; then how to create a blockchain; after that building crypto account and then create smart connection with across the crypto market.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Blockchain technology is very safe and widely used. There are security and transparency here. In my opinion everyone has to know about its use. She must read the book for him. Thank you that you shared the book.
johnokeefe09

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

The book seems really great and from this post I am more eager to go through it. I will grab my copy from amazon and hopefully will give a review on it after finishing.
BigCookie

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Thank you for this great post. I was searching for some information and I found them here. As a beginner I found it very helpful. Thanks again.
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

Yeah a guide is really important before joining in this blockchain world. I have many people who don't care about gaining knowledge. And most of the time they get trapped.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Blockchain technology is the best and the best technology of the time. Their safety and commitment increased the interest of the people. But you have to be aware of this. If you use the rules of the rules; it will be easy and beneficial. Thank you for sharing the book. I think everybody should read it.
jamesbondbd007

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Most of the people don’t have the idea about the blockchain technology. So; they are feeling hesitate to use this technology. I think this book will help a lot to those people those who want to use the blockchain technology by providing the descriptive information and technique.
bitcoindiary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

This book contains the whole information about the blockchain technology. People will get to know about the opportunities of using blockchain; how to use the blockchain technology and so on.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

Not sure how many people will be interested to read a book when most of the new generation prefers demonstrations and practical knowledge. Still; it looks like people who are interested to understand blockchain up close and personally; should definitely give this a read. Apart from boring theoretical knowledge there are interesting facts too.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

Thanks for sharing this article. It very important to know the basic things about blockchain market. I think from this article people know about blockhain; the unique opportunities also how to start it. I think this article Is very helpful.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

This is not the first book about bitcoin and I think there will be a lot of them written. Someone has already read it, tell us your opinion. The only book about Bitcoin that I have already read is "Digital Gold", which tells the story of the creation of bitcoin and the first years of his life. Very interesting and I liked it, my friends are also thrilled. I hope this book will cause the same emotions!
Hishoutt

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

This looks very useful for the users who want in depth discussion and analysis on Blockchain technology which; in my understanding has been the best invention of 21st century. But; to be honest; people who are here for investing and exchanging cryptos should not need this. This should be only for the advanced users who want to understand blockchain up close.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

This is an informative book about the blockchain technology. People will understand the future of the blockchain technology and how to use the blockchain etc. by reading this book.
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

I believe this ebook will really help those people who are interested to earn money online. This ebook will show them the right track to earn and build successful careers.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

First time I see something free on Amazon.

BTW I do have a question. I  know it's a stupid one but I am not familiar with Kindle (not even sure if it's a device or format)
What can I use to read it on Win10 or a tablet
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

blockchain and cryptocurrency market is becoming very attractive among the new generation that is why everyday more and more new people are involving with it so for the new arrivals it is very important to prepare proper guidelines for them
bitcoindiary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

Thank you for sharing the guides. It is very useful for every blockchain user. Everyone should read it. Here are the easy-to-use rules. Blockchain is the most widely used technology. Their services are very good.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: