Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is a main  factor between these that motivate you to invest into a project  (Voting closed: August 14, 2018, 02:37:49 PM)
BIG name investors - 2 (18.2%)
parterships - 4 (36.4%)
Capital behind project - 1 (9.1%)
news outlets coverage - 1 (9.1%)
none of the above - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your own factors behind an investment  (Read 10642 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Interested in a combination of all factors: the idea, the team, marketing, fees, etc. All these factors are very important. The only way.
What are those etc. that you are saying? can you be specific with it? there are investments that don't do marketing but they are gaining their popularity and trust of the people. These factors you have given are important this isn't the only way.

The team can be trusted but any time of it there can be a quarrel inside the team and that can lead the project to have some issues and problems. I'm considering the real usefulness of that investment and project that we are investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buivanquan22

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

A good ICO, its dev team must also have people who are reputable, talented and experienced. With the exception of ICO in the form of MLM, other ICOs publicly launch the dev team and have links to their social networking accounts. Therefore, research on dev team is one of the tasks that need to be done to evaluate the good ICO.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:21:38 AM

of course a good investor will first do its own research (whitepaper, roadmap and etc), besides that what is your biggest motivation?
Good project team,their advertisement strategy and even their website design make fall investors to invest on their projects but still all investments comes with risky and risk means profits to be earned so this can be the biggest motivation for most of us to invest on the projects.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Having a good partnership with someone would be critical topic for a business since when you have a good plan and good execution looking for finance and audit team with trouble shooting team would be hard to find and trust wold be the most thing to CO spider as well....
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

what I often see is the team, their legal entity,their platform, and achieving the initial fundraising, or there are already several well-known investors in the project, by doing a little analysis I will follow their ico by investing some of the funds I have.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

of course a good investor will first do its own research (whitepaper, roadmap and etc), besides that what is your biggest motivation?
Good project team,their advertisement strategy and even their website design make fall investors to invest on their projects but still all investments comes with risky and risk means profits to be earned so this can be the biggest motivation for most of us to invest on the projects.
You are right it is very important to know all of those things which are really important to have good finance, try to know what are they planning for and what they are using to achieve the goal of life, we are living in modern age so we should not trust anyone blindly, try to know all about them, how much they wana invest and how much they will get as profit so I am sure this thing will give us profit.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

By reading the subject line of this topic, I assumed you are talking about general investments but after reading the open-post, I come to know you ahve narrowed down your question only about ICOs or altcoins. Why it is so ? I mean you people must understand that the investment opportunities from this crypt-world is truly unlimited but many people think it is only ICO way of investment opportunity.

My own factors for choosing a coin/token to consider them to invest are, availability of major exchanges, daily trading volume, all time high prices and current prices. After the recent downfall of whole crypto markets, I make my research based on these criteria and found few coins and I read/started few topics to get opinion from this community. This is my double confirmation way of choosing a right coin. and I always invest for long term holding hence I choose with more care.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

I would check the below points to make sure that i choose the best project to invest.

Those are;The Project
                 - Project that easily reaches the market

White paper - Details given from A to Z

Roadmap - How their journey has been. Any achievements so far?

Investment - Size of investment decides how far their journey would be

Infrastructure - A firm with infrastructure already in place will certainly succeed in the market opening up an ICO.

Existence in the market - How far they created reputation about them in the market. One with a good reputation will not certainly cheat.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

Besides of whitepaper and team members, you must need to know the legal factor of their company if they are really registered in their country where they operate their business, and most of all, make sure that they really have a product to show to their investors, if they have nothing to show, the probability of being a scam is big.
The factor about having nothing to show for before you invest in a coin can be really deceiving, while it is obvious that those that plan to scam their users have nothing to show for, there are many successful projects out there that started that way and yet they delivered a great product so to me the most important aspect of an ico are the developers and their dedication to make their project a success.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

I'm just following the news. When important changes are about to happen on the market, there's always predictions on the news. I analyse these predictions of where a particular currency will go and try to make a profit.
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

One of the first factors is calling the capital through the ICO. In addition to Ethereum, decentralized venture capital firms built on the Ethereum platform have become famous after calling hundreds of millions of dollars.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

One of the first factors is calling the capital through the ICO. In addition to Ethereum, decentralized venture capital firms built on the Ethereum platform have become famous after calling hundreds of millions of dollars.

First poll question and the subject line seems different buddy. Capital of investment is the matter for all the side not only relay on the ICO projects we need to go with the all the side to wide spread our investment to go bigger in the market buddy.

I consider the factors of investment on Trading with the potential coins, Mining with the good algorithms can give profit and investment on the good ICO projects.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

Factors means which is real and we need to check  whether it is correct or not.

If you want to invest on any project you need to look somethings when you want to invest on any ICO projects.

White paper is the main factor we need to check when we are looking to invest and make money out of it. Then check the team information whoever invested on the ICO projects. That will be helpful to understand whether it is worthy to invest or not.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Factors means which is real and we need to check  whether it is correct or not.

If you want to invest on any project you need to look somethings when you want to invest on any ICO projects.

White paper is the main factor we need to check when we are looking to invest and make money out of it. Then check the team information whoever invested on the ICO projects. That will be helpful to understand whether it is worthy to invest or not.

If people pay money then experts can create a superb white paper and roadmaps for any kind of project. The team will be one of the good options to check like whether they have completed any projects earlier or not. If it is a totally new team then think to invest your money. I'm not saying new people are not capable but it is risky.

Nowadays I almost stopped investing on these new projects instead prefer to put my money in already established coins due to the high risk of losing our investments and no full proof ways to verify the project is legitimate or not.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Besides of whitepaper and team members, you must need to know the legal factor of their company if they are really registered in their country where they operate their business, and most of all, make sure that they really have a product to show to their investors, if they have nothing to show, the probability of being a scam is big.
The factor about having nothing to show for before you invest in a coin can be really deceiving, while it is obvious that those that plan to scam their users have nothing to show for, there are many successful projects out there that started that way and yet they delivered a great product so to me the most important aspect of an ico are the developers and their dedication to make their project a success.
This is one of the reasons why I wonder why people invest in empty promises instead of actually looking out for a project with a real product that can actually be very useful in the long run in the space and in the world at large when it comes to bringing a solution to the table. As long as there is no product, no solid team behind the project and no sign of seriousness whatsoever except for the green light of some developers wanting to get rich overnight, I see such investments as one that should be discarded immediately.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

The team, in my opinion, is the most vital factor behind any project. They handle the other factors such as the product, marketing, partnership etc.
This is the first thing I check in any potential investment venture.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

You own a factor behind investment because we alone who have the decision would invest or not. If we've decided to invest what we earn then that would be an investment in the future.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

For me factor investing is a strategy that chooses securities on attributes that are associated with higher returns. The is factor investing can offset potential risks by targeting broad, persistent, and long recognized drivers of returns.Understanding how factors work can help you capture their potential for excess return and reduced risk.It’s about empowering investors to deliberately and directly access ideas to help achieve their financial goals.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

As an investor i first love to invest in tokens with best projects than on coins. I always choose the tokens on a less investment and try to go for a reasonable hike. 
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

You own a factor behind investment because we alone who have the decision would invest or not. If we've decided to invest what we earn then that would be an investment in the future.
It will be our own choice, if we buy some coin then we will have to hold it, for me I am investing in currency because my factor it to have lots of profit I have a plan to make it a business, I am going to invest more money in crypto currency so that it will be easy for me to make proper business to have good future, now a day price is not high so time to buy and hold as an investor I will have to have patience and save my money to make it more than double.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: