Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018  (Read 2929 times)
safarabela (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time
don't know how long bitcoin will be like this.

well the drop stopped about 1.5 months ago so you already know how long it was like that!

what you can't know is whether the drops would start again and if price goes any lower. and that is where speculation comes in. my guess is that there is no reason for price to drop anymore and even if it does, it won't go any lower than previous low we had in June.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

It’s not that challenging for bitcoin because there had been worst cases than this and I have read over the forum bitcoin had drops like 90% than the original price where it rolled back itself from $32 to $2. I think you should be happy wi5 the current situation as it is just ~40% drop and in that also it is the most costly coin over the blockchain. I’m sure any drop that you see now onwards will look like very tiny to you as the example I have given is far stronger to belive this stuff.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

All is a test of wit for Bitcoin,  2018 isn't the worst, it's can only get better, we have seen that Bitcoin has a strong support at 6k plus,  I don't see it go down any further, but when it will rise back is what we are not sure off.  Maybe if SEC rules in favour of EFT.
Liz D

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

I think it is about how smart someone is, a smart crypto trader must have sold off at high and presently would have been looking for a good way to buy back now that market is down. HODLing can a times be bad but for as long as those that sold off are crypto enthusiasts they still remain in the crypto world
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

Bitcoin has seen challenging time at the beginning of the year but I guess that is over now. With the ETF hearing soon and expecting that it might get the approval; we'll see large amount of investments getting into bitcoin which will drive the price higher. Although the price seems to fall now; I think it will get back up again soon.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

I think that large investors expect the regulator, as something will be decided by law, will begin a gold rush for coins
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

The weak hand already left the market or are waiting on the sidelines.that is why we keep having a dip in price for every FUD or media critique
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

In actual fact, the challenges for this year has been enormous. The price has always been shaky since bitcoin hit its ATH in December. The expectation has not been meant at all.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

Yes; it may lead to loss of some of its investors. Now we can't predict that if there will be any drops in the future. It is believed that in the future prices may increase but chances of drops are low. At least it will not be low as the month of June.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Certainly, this year have seen alot of downfalls in crypto, but the good news is that the market always bounces back. Am sure all those who persist in the time of difficult will always come out victorious because of their resilience.
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

The price of the BTC is not going good this year. Price has dropped for a long period of time . If this continuous the strong; loyal user will remain with BTC and the weak people will simply leave. The challenge is to hold the people who are about to leave and will have to assure them that the price will not drop anymore and won’t go lower than previous in June.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

In situation like this,  I believe that this bear market for this year has many recurrence compared to last year.  However,  this fluctuations is not alarming since the market value may undergo correction wherein it will still regain the price before it dips but it took a while for such recovery. I think that bitcoin will continue to grow fhrther in the future and only time can tell when it will happen.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

frankly, I do not think you'll fall any further than that. I think this number is the lower limit. Because if it falls under it, the costs will not be saved and serious damages will arise. hope will soon rise and the market will relax.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

Right now this year yes this is the year of have big challenge because of drop or falling this is the first time of the year since bitcoin start  this year was continues falling and this is a challenge specially those investor and trader so keep faith that bitcoin will rise before the year end and always think positive always don't mine those people have negative thoughts about bitcoin.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

2017 was a tremendous year for bitcoin but from the start of 2018it has faced many collapse. The price of bitcoin which was $20K in December 2017 has drastically come down to $5k. But in the last few days bitcoin has experienced a growth in price and it’s a big challenge for them to reach the price $20k again.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

This year may be the worst bitcoin value reduction based on percentage.

As I know bitcoin's uptrend on Nov-Dec 2017 because many people getting enthusiast on crypto and the timing of other government regulation about crypto also affect on their exposure !

Smiley
thithoikochoi123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Many Bitcoin supporters believe it will soon become a global currency. People can use it to buy sandwiches, scarves like bank cards. Few people think that it can happen soon. However, if this becomes a reality, this will be the end of the bitcoin price hike. Because to be used in payment, its price must be stable.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

That's true based on price chart and history this is the hardest time for Bitcoin and we can only hope that it will be better before the year ends, so far 2017 was Bitcoin's banner year, and people are having a second thought if Bitcoin will have a good year this year.
vekuty

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

I think 2018 is not a bad year for bitcoin. Why do not we have more positive thoughts than 2017 bitcoin has gone up too fast. This is the standard price of bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: