Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018  (Read 2929 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
Your thoughts are true and I like the way you think.
It's not too challenging for bitcoin because there are worst cases than this and I have read through the bitcoin forum it has dropped like 90% of the original price where it rolled back from $ 32 to $ 2. I think you should be happy with the current situation because it's only ~ 40% drop and it's also the most expensive coin on the blockchain therefore I'm sure every drop you see now and so on will look very small to you as an example so far I've thought we all need to be stronger to believe in this matter.
SaraPowell1212

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

If you have BTC, I would hold what you have. But I would find other cryptos to invest new money in. Simply because lightning network needs another 3-5 years of development. That’s a long time for the world to wait, there’s a good chance something will replace BTC. You have to do your own research to determine that it’s OMG. Wink.

Just kidding about OMG, but seriously do your own research.

Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

I totally agree with your opinion that this year is a year of challenge for bitcoin all have experienced price reductions this year, but I am still optimistic that bitcoin will go through all this year if you have a lot of bitcoin it is better to save bitcoin is to wait for the return of bitcoin prices already stable then sell it, and if you also have a lot of money the best choice is to invest in bitcoin both long and short term because bitcoin will be stable usually at the end of the year or also in early 2019.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

Yes you are right those who are strong with their belief,confidence, positivity, trading skills, and those approached the market without any kind of emotional trades will be staying here in this market for a long period and those are not having belief in bitcion, not having confidence on themselves, and are negative in nature will not be going to stay here for a long period.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this.

The price of bitcoin is violatile and we can’t exactly predict how will it drop or how it will go up. The thing we can do isto speculate and believe that it will happen.

I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
This is very true, those who have strong hands and have a strong faith in bitcoin will gain the profit and those who have weak hands end up loosing all their money.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

I think it's not challenging for bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is the all-time high. now the price is low but it not so bad because if we compare the price of last the same month is still positive. we have to be patient. hope soon bitcoin price is higher.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

If we have critically studied btc market  for because there have been serious market process and yet still bitcoin mamnage to go through. Am sure since btc had an increase in 2017 and drop in 2018, the expectation for 2018 has been much bigger but to me this not a challenge beyond any doubt it will surely make it again.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

Bitcoin has two main tasks:
1. Do not fall even lower, although much lower
2. Grow in price as high as possible
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

Yes this year so far has been a very challenging one for cryotocurrency. This has really discourage many newbies and incoming investors. The present market situation is not encouraging. I think gradually, we will be left with those that understand their investment and what they put money into.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Yes, in such a declining market, it takes a lot of courage to stick to it. There are a lot of people who lost a lot of money but they decided to stay and take up the challenge. These people are true believers in Bitcoin.

Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

I'm sure this situation not enough for the Bitcoin price up I know more Bitcoin price not like stable price, Actually crypto market also do that depends on the supply sells, supply do it control market volume up or down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monica88Fowler

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

The risk is still stalking Bitcoin users, With such erratic behavior, many people said that Bitcoin has no future, at some point will collapse, because Bitcoin is not the same as copper. or the dollar has a national economy or an economic force behind to protect. Copper Bitcoin, on the other hand, is made up of only supply and demand.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

Yeah , This would be the challenge in bitcoin especially for those who invest on it.Just stay on this I believe that bitcoin will not dead.Stay positive on it and dont panic.I think it takes a lot of time for the bitcoin recover.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

yes that's true, in 2018 this is a big enough challenge in bitcoin because old bitcoin is in bad condition, there may be many beginners who have retreated from the world of bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin will soon rise and people who have long joined their crypto world will stay here.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

This is how smart we are to manage the trade .. we could have taken advantage besae with small risk
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

If you take a look at the price of Bitcoin exactly one year ago 08/13/2017 the price was $4043.22 so we are still up. Many weak hands already left because their holdings got wiped out. Make a decision, stay the course and drown out the noise. If you do fall flat on your face you go back and learn from your mistakes.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:28:25 AM

This is a year of Crypto market rejections. Price adjustments taking place early this year have left many investors leaving. Investors who remain faithful continue to stay and try to hold their favorite Altcoins. They decided to stay until the market recovered.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

A good challenge is that the most people to invest start buying some 1BTC prices that will be made as a high reward money when the price jumps with the previous price or it can be saved first to increase the previous money which will get multiple benefits.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

Yes,  I will agree that this year 2018, is the most challenging year in bitcoin. We all know her that the price value of bitcoin still dumping for a long months,  and until now the bitcoin price has no sign of movement. So we are all wating for the price recovery so that we can earn more profits. But we have to be patience and calm down all the time, because we have strong believe that soon the price will  soaring again
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

The bitcoin market price for 2018 is indeed a tough challenge for every investors out there even for the small scale investors or the huge scale investors. I guess bounty hunters will be the strongest among all others on this system especially if they do not invest in the system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: