Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018  (Read 2928 times)
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

bitcoin is fall down and market also down i dont know how long market down but the very tuff for crypto if bitcoin down

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

Keeping your crypto holdings specifically bitcoin this year is really bloody and frustrating. But if you just treat it as a challenge to yourself especially to your faith in bitcoin, then you will not be probably shaken by the drastic fall of its market price.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
hujgubgfgs

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Feelings from my friends, Bitcoin in 2018 is uncertain, unstable. The price of Bitcoin in the market is down, which in turn causes the Bitcoin information to fall. Who has any credible information?
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

According to a Bitcoin investor, Tom Lee Bitcoin will reach approximately $ 25,000 at the end of 2018. He also thinks that it will increase by $ 202,000 by 2022. These numbers are quite bullish. According to a report by Fundstrat Global Advisors, the recovery of Bitcoin will be very violent as well. Also, most experts believe that a complete recovery will be done in July. Then, Bitcoin will be able to be again again for new heights. For this reason many investors feel that it will be able to hit new high continuously in half the second half of the year.
vin22

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

This year has been recorded as the worst year... Because the best lost was recorded from the beginning of the year till now most people have lost funds in the crypto world base on the fall.. but for me now is the best time to buy more of BTC and Sell back later later to make some huge gain.
mamacitosi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

Yes actually this is a big challenge to all bitcoin users, all of this trials make users and investors test their loyalty of said bitcoin if they can stay for all the longterm dump of said coin.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

I think 2018 is not a bad year for bitcoin. Why do not we have more positive thoughts than 2017 bitcoin has gone up too fast. This is the standard price of bitcoin.

Right this  year is a big challenge because of drop off or the lowercase of bitcoin  this is the first time of the year since bitcoin start was continues falling and this is a challenge specially those investor and trader so keep faith that bitcoin will rise again before the campaigned end and  don't mind those people have negative thoughts about bitcoin. Thinks positive.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

2018 is going to be a tough year. Only the tough guys can survive this long winter. I think the downward trend in Bitcoins will continue, and most coins will disappear in this bear market.
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:12:29 AM

We need a new source of capital to enter the market
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

I think it is about how smart someone is, a smart crypto trader must have sold off at high and presently would have been looking for a good way to buy back now that market is down. HODLing can a times be bad but for as long as those that sold off are crypto enthusiasts they still remain in the crypto world

The challenge from bitcoin this year is the status of a coin that keeps on the drop. It will test our decision on how we handle our investment, either to hold until the price rise again or to trade /sell it and buy the different coin. This year will also identify the tough investors that willing to risk and hold the coin until it stabilizes the bitcoin price.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:50:20 AM

I deemed it as well that 2018 is a crucial year for a bitcoin after hitting ATH we can't deny, some influential entities trying to bend the markets in order for them to make profits in addition, lot of FUDs and regulations weakened the trends. Nevertheless, this won't take that longer.
norther90

Activity: 188

xCrypt

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

I think every year can be treated as a challenge from bitcoin as its price has always been volatile,and those who don’t panic after price drops and keeps holding will get benefits.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

Bitcoin fell and lower. Those who were confident in it, even then continued to invest in it. Believe in your investments and everything will be fine.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

Keeping your crypto holdings specifically bitcoin this year is really bloody and frustrating. But if you just treat it as a challenge to yourself especially to your faith in bitcoin, then you will not be probably shaken by the drastic fall of its market price.
I really enjoy this game because the opportunity to buy at low prices is very open, I don't have to wait for the value to go down to make a purchase and now is the time to buy, I always buy coins that have the potential to rise.

Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Yea 2018 is a challenge to bitcoin but it is obvious that bitcoin will survive it. There was also a price fall around June/July this year and at some point the price get better which some investors laugh. Some bought around $6000 and when the price rise to like $8000 they make their profit. At this time if one can also reason like that to buy. I believe the fall is for a reason
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

even though the challenges always come, but bitcoin still stands, because every year there must be a lot of trials facing bitcoin, but bitcoin lovers always support that bitcoin stays up and will definitely rise again ..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

I'm belong to the strong one. I really believe that this is only a test, a price correction for Bitcoin. I really believe that it will  start to spike next month, that's why I am starting to accumulate Bitcoin now, for every $200 dip, I am buying and buying. I will hold it for long term position.

richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

this period of time falling bitcoin is a test for anyone who has nerves of steel who do not have alarmists start to throw off bitcoin in the thought that soon bitcoin depreciate but my opinion is that bitcoin will give a price 2 -3 times higher than it was before
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

The challenge that bitcoin must done by bitcoin this year is that it must reach 20k before the year end. Bitcoin became more popular this year compare to 2017. The real challenge now is that it must be more helpful to others and must do something new.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

In situation like this,  I believe that this bear market for this year has many recurrence compared to last year.  However,  this fluctuations is not alarming since the market value may undergo correction wherein it will still regain the price before it dips but it took a while for such recovery. I think that bitcoin will continue to grow fhrther in the future and only time can tell when it will happen.
In a way I would agree but 2018 has really been a difficult year for bitcoin, it has had many dips and we still cant get out of the bear market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: