Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018  (Read 2928 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

this period of time falling bitcoin is a test for anyone who has nerves of steel who do not have alarmists start to throw off bitcoin in the thought that soon bitcoin depreciate but my opinion is that bitcoin will give a price 2 -3 times higher than it was before

It is a big challenge every drops in price how we are going o handle and keep believing that we could gain good profit. It become challenge to us how we take risk for more, bitcoin is half down now than from the end of the year and we do not know when we can get on that top again. We have to contribute not for more volatility in price but on how we can change and make stable price in the market that become a start to increased the price again.

LindseyPrice65

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

I think the biggest challenge for bitcoin in 2018 is that they are facing their value in the last few months of 2018. We can not know why their value goes down fast and hard. such. If Bitcoin can solve the problem of exchange rates, then they have to convince governments to open up bitcoin to develop.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

And, I think this is only the nature of cryptocurrencies playing out. Cryptocurrencies are known to be volatile and will continue to be so even if the price value picks up again. Surely we will experience a boom sooner or later, but it won't continually be an upward ride. We will suffer more downturn's. It's just the way cryptocurrencies are. So if people are here only to make profit, this is a reality check for them. So, I do not consider the price fall since this year a challenge. It is only the nature of cryptocurrencies playing out.
billy4u

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

Indeed bitcoin fall has been a challenge for new investors in 2018. Their hopes and expectations have not been met this year. But this challenge has not been the worse of bitcoin and it survived that challenge of over 70% fall. Besides I don't think the price of bitcoin will fall beyond the June's own. Lets hope bitcoin start spiking soon
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

Well, it hasn't been easy for crypto this year and my major surprise was the 2nd drop in Btc this year after it went up following the long drop in value. I personally thought the value was never going to fall again for this year but there was a sudden turn again.
I believe it will rise above all challenges though.

Courtneyha

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

The problem with confidence is that the basis for determining the subjective value of money is that it is inappropriate. It can be here today and go tomorrow based on crowd behavior that is easy to model and unpredictable in practice.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
this year is indeed the biggest challenge for bitcoin price movements, people who believe in this type of investment they will not leave this digital currency, they believe bitcoin will increase its value in the future. there is always a decline in bitcoin prices this year is normal, and the rise and fall of bitcoin prices can easily be manipulated by someone even many things that affect market price movements this year, there are always news everywhere causing many people to panic and feel hesitant to invest in bitcoin. in my opinion there is always a decline in prices against bitcoin this year tends to be due to many factors that cause the fall of the bitcoin market price
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

this is not a challenge, bitcoin is down due to major accidents and continuous corrections. there are many crypto experts who have predicted this will happen in a long time, especially in this year there is not much change in its growth. but you can take speculation to buy or ... everything is a choice
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I agree with your opinion, only those who are strong and believe in the power of bitcoin that will survive in addressing the current price movements which tend to always decline. But I still believe that bitcoin will rise again in the near future, so that I will continue to not sell bitcoin, whatever risks I might face, I am ready to deal with it.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

yes this is really an exciting challenge I never thought to go from crypto I saw this was a good opportunity to invest because prices continued to fall and were cheap and I was still sure the price would be more than ATH last year
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Some people consider bitcoin to be very low in price, because they see the price of bitcoin when the end of 2017, talk about bitcoin is falling in price, even bitcoin will disappear and die. But for me the opposite is true, bitcoin is still quite high in price to this day, because I don't see it only to the extent that the price of bitcoin reaches $ 20,000, because I have collected bitcoin since the $ 3000 bitcoin price. So there is no doubt for me to say that bitcoin is still the best crypto available today and has the highest price and has the confidence and future of bitcoin is still very good while still hoping that this year bitcoin will experience a higher price increase.
Nayborksta

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

This is a true challenge for us bitcoin holders if we really believe in it and will stick with it even if it drops dramatically.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time
don't know how long bitcoin will be like this.

well the drop stopped about 1.5 months ago so you already know how long it was like that!

what you can't know is whether the drops would start again and if price goes any lower. and that is where speculation comes in. my guess is that there is no reason for price to drop anymore and even if it does, it won't go any lower than previous low we had in June.

Unfortunately the price of bitcoin went even lower, I think the dump will continue until October-November, then there will be a turning point, and I hope the trend will change

MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Certainly, the market provides us with a great challenge. And this prolonged decline in prices is not good. I do not know when the situation will change, but I think soon the market can go up.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

While I agree that we do not know how long bitcoin will be like this, bitcoin has been through worse before. I also believe that this crypto does not have anything to do with people staying or going. I think it depends on how smart and patient someone is. Hold on tight, bitcoin will go up again and when it happens, more people will start joining the crypto world.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Bitcoin has fallen sharply since the beginning of the year and continues to fall sharply, continuing to play out and not stop. I realize that the market is moving downward, causing many investors to start worrying and fearing that many people have accepted the loss and left the market.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

I think the decline in bitcoin is now commonplace and things like this have happened before but the decline in bitcoin prices is now longer than before. bitcoin will survive and I don't worry about that, and I still believe bitcoin is the best to date

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

Bitcoin is always like this from the start price drops and up. We already see the bitcoin good movement it increase and a sudden decreased. Even though we dont know the future ahead I believe bitcoin price could experience of all time high soon.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

I don't know what's going on this year, they all complain about falling bitcoin prices, don't they think, if bitcoin continues to rise everyone must be rich haha
bitcoin is like you trade, sometimes quiet and sometimes crowded
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

yea you are right the people that don't trust anymore in bitcoin should quit from this bitcoin world and try to try in investing in another platform, this year is the elimination year for the people that weak and don't trust bitcoin anymore

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: