Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018  (Read 2929 times)
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Some people think bitcoin prices too low because of the reason they see Bitcoin's price when the end of December 2017 is decreasing the price of talking about Bitcoin, even Bitcoin will disappear and die. But the opposite is true for me, that means Bitcoin is still the price of this day Because there is quite a lot, because I did not see it only when it reached 20k when it's Bitcoin price, because I have collected Bitcoin from bitcoin price It is difficult to imagine how Bitcoin is in the current state. So Bitcoin is still the best crypto available and it still hope that Bitcoin will experience a higher price increase and hope that future Bitcoin is very good yet that Bitcoin is still no good for me. There is no doubt. And in my opinion, the Bitcoin works only as a special part by improving the work done by Bitcoin. Bay.Surely we will experience a boom sooner or later, but it won't continually be an upward ride. We will suffer more downturn's. It's just the way cryptocurrencies are. So if people are here only to make profit, this is a reality check for them. So, I do not consider the price fall since this year a challenge.I think it depends on how smart and patient someone is.I  believe it will rise above all challenges though.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

many excellent dot-com companies survived, most houses regained their value and tulips still have meaning and carry value in our lives today. But what will happen when the Bitcoin bubble bursts? What utility or residual value will bitcoin have to consumers and businesses? Most likely none. And this is the real problem with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
gpuri
Copper Member

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

The main reason of recent decline is due to the fact that SEC has delayed the proposed bitcoin exchange-traded funds.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

I have heard their cries, and I think they will soon sell their Bitcoin because of fear. and I see those who are weak are dead with the challenge of bitcoin. and in the end those who are strong will get a lot of profit from Bitcoin. if you still hold bitcoin. keep calm. because Bitcoin will give you a big surprise.
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
Bitcoins suffers so hard in 2018 that most of the people were thinking that this is the end of cryptocurrency overall. But I suppose that in 2019 we will bloom again and cryptocurrency will become more trusted as it was in 2017.
renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

Every day is a challenge to do better for yourself and to others. The same thing when doing business, especially in a trading business where we are challenged on how to become successful despite the red market. Bitcoin price is down and we are being challenged on what to do with it. Give up or hold on to it and wait until it bounces back. The more risk, the bigger is the reward. So, I have to take the challenge by keeping all my coins during this dip.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

Challenges is always there wherever path we go. Just like in bitcoin, this year really a challenge to everyone who have bitcoin because of the red market. This is were we can test how long we can wait and don't be afraid on our moves.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

I don't think this year is a challenge, bitcoin is going up too fast last year, so now you see correction on the market. After the correction, the bitcoins price will rise again until new high. This is the typical situation in any market.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

Honestly speaking this is  really challenges for some investors because they bought Bitcoin at a very high price and seen the price going down every blessed day,  its really bring doubt about the crypto world right now and some don't want to invest anymore.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

this period of time falling bitcoin is a test for anyone who has nerves of steel who do not have alarmists start to throw off bitcoin in the thought that soon bitcoin depreciate but my opinion is that bitcoin will give a price 2 -3 times higher than it was before

more fitting mental tests for all bitcoiners, staying with bitcoin or switching to other digital currencies. I will be with BTC, so it's completely gone!
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
Yeah we can't predict this technology and no one ever think that the price from as high as $20k will go lower than $6k and I think this year is for a bearish year which is opposite from last year. Yeah this is the time to think in different way and consider a option to buy more for the coming of the bull run.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

i don't think this is challenging for bitcoin because in some off the past years bitcoin has seen worst senero  making fear and tension rise by evey person holding bitcoin, but truth bitcoin always finds its way back on track ya'll just gotta be patient with it especially new users .in all i dont there shoul be any fera in 2018 cause we experienced worst .
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

Bitcoin faces  many challenges since its started, it's not easy to start a thing people won't believe it and are afraid to invest in a first place..but through the years bitcoin past the etest and up to know its till and so is investor they make it to the point that what they invest will profit, and the marketplace is doing good as well. so the challenge is whether we would be hanging on and support bitcoin.

Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

This year the price of bitcoin will fall but no need to panic we know the price of bitcoin will pump again very soon.

Jofel

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Well this is somehow motivating. Since BTC has been facing so much challenges this past few years, we can have hopes that BTC can pump up again very soon. Well we could say that since it's not settling in for a while, BTC and its market are making their time. So let us acquire more patience. We couldn't control how the market runs, but we're still growing in this community.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

Since I have been reading negative threads about bitcoin being useless, this thread I hope somehow let the rest of the community know that bitcoin will constantly have its changes and we wouldn't know when actually its rise and fall move. The fact that we invest here is the fact that we all have the same goal. So let's be patient enough and see more great results. Let's make good threads and topics despite of the challenges we've been facing and hope it will end soon.
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

In 2018 Bitcoin is facing many challenges. In that the manipulation of many speculators makes this electronic money market difficult. This lack of stability has a major impact on other Altcoins. It can be said that in 2018, the year of unsuccessful development of Bitcoin in particular and the altcoin in general.
I hope that by 2019 this silence will no longer be replaced and that there will be more growth.
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

For me it is not a challenge it is the natural or normal works of bitcoin, sometimes its volatile or sometimes investors are on panic selling, but i remember way back 2013 the crash of bitcoin, but still it came back so i think look bitcoin for a long term.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

all really need patience and certain challenges so that people who still survive and are sure to be successful and successful, I think the price in 2018 in my opinion decreased a lot from the previous year ... but don't make us panic this is just the beginning of the hurdle .
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

The strong and brave people are staying to be loyal support for bitcoin got earn in the future
Since January first month of the year bitcoin dropping slow down in the market
People asking what will happen what is the reason bitcoin continue to drop their price
Some people conclusion because of fake news, the whale, and many others
But ofcourse the weak people and have  nervous failed this challenge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: