Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018  (Read 2928 times)
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

I agree to you this year is a challenge for all the bitcoin users. If they are weak they will leave and for those who believes and trusts bitcoin will stay. We must decide if we want to stay or leave but for me I stay and continue in investing in bitcoin.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

From my own personal analysis, the market price of bitcoin was expected to drop this year. My analysis were based on the media reaction concerning how bitcoin as a digital currency being a means without a centralized regulations and the decentralized nature of bitcoin.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

It has always been a struggle for bitcoin year after year but eventually surpasses its record for the same. But this year can really be a struggle since last year's bullish run is harder to top. I'd be glad if bitcoin can just reach even $18k.
The challenge in bitcoin this year 2018 is its price. The price is down for about half a year now. Some of the pople are now anxious and scared of investing, some are tired too.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

Facing bear market everyday this year was always been a challenge for all crypto enthusiasts like me. It really gave me a tough lesson to have a really good faith in holding my portfolio until the end of this year because one thing for sure this red market will not last and soon bull runs will surely come this coming months.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

It has always been a struggle for bitcoin year after year but eventually surpasses its record for the same. But this year can really be a struggle since last year's bullish run is harder to top. I'd be glad if bitcoin can just reach even $18k.
The challenge in bitcoin this year 2018 is its price. The price is down for about half a year now. Some of the pople are now anxious and scared of investing, some are tired too.
I also feel a little bit worry of the current condition of the market but i know btc price will have its own way to recover particularly that we are going on the last quarter of this year.Even if the market is very unpredictable,i still prefer to keep my trust in bitcoin because i know i'll be more than lucky if time comes that its price will skyrocket again.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

Yes, this is indeed a difficult year, but this may be a test for our patience. Hopefully it will bear fruit in the future. This is also a challenge to our loyalty to BTC and how much we believe in BTC, but I hope in the future BTC will be stronger and can last longer
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
Wow! I love the person like you who have these kind of mindset or mentality with regards to the value of bitcoin if it will increase again. Yes you are absolutely right, those people who are patient and are strong mentally will definitely stay here and those panic seller will leave immediately. In addition, what I guess is that the price or the value of bitcoin will no longer go down based on its previous performance. I think it will sooner go up or will increase as time passes by. Here's a tip to those panic sell, be optimistic, the key here to be successful is to be patient.
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

bitcoin is not challenging because there had been worst cases than this and have read over the forum bitcoin had drops than the original price where it rolled back itself and think you should be happy the current situation as it is just drop and in that also it is the most costly coin over the blockchain...any drop that you see now onwards will look like very tiny to you as have given is far stronger to belive this stuff....
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

Yes i agree with you mate, this year 2018 has been a greatest challenge to the crypto community considering how bitcoin price fall down from its ATH since 2018. Anyway, i guess this is the best time to buy more crypto and hodl for its price may rise up anytime soon as we have observed how volatile and unpredictable BTC is. This red market we are facing right now may end up soon. How i wish we could attain BTC all-time-high again this coming years.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Occasionally every there is a person who enters it is certain that there are people who come out and vice versa. We, who are here, don't just watch them in and out. The important thing is to do what we can do. For traders, do your trading activities with your buying and selling strategy with notes as much as possible you must succeed. And for investors to make purchases hold your crypto either in the form of long-term investment or short-term investment do it patiently in essence, you have to succeed here. Prove to the world, that we can all succeed with bitcoin. Undoubtedly people's enthusiasm will grow again.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

Right,this year has a lot of challenge from bitcoin and you are right that the strong will remain and the weak will leave. You must understand that here in crypto world everything is volatile and rapidly change. If you invest in crypto be sure you understand the risk that you should take and you should also be courageous enough to face the challenge so that you will stay and not leave crypto world.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

Right,this year has a lot of challenge from bitcoin and you are right that the strong will remain and the weak will leave. You must understand that here in crypto world everything is volatile and rapidly change. If you invest in crypto be sure you understand the risk that you should take and you should also be courageous enough to face the challenge so that you will stay and not leave crypto world.
Well, I don't see a reason why people will leave  bitcoin just because of the dump in price which was cause through price manipulation which this was not the first time of happening and I believe only the silly not the weak will leave while only the smart one will stay because the dip market also create a chance for new maximum profit..

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

This thing around 2 months ago, and i see the chart is getting better. But this still being a challenge for some people where the adrenaline always wanted to everyday. They're that pessimist is they're that loss.

xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

bitcoin price was incredibly and constantly low.  Because of bitcoin being constantly low,  it has been a challenge for us not to convert it.  Even if its badly needed because it may lead to a deficit

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

It might be a challenge for newcomers on the  cryptocurrency market but for us who has years of experience, this is just another bear period we hate and we just want to see it end. If we look at whole picture, this is part of the rise and fall and we are just passing the fall and rise is coming next.
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

Sure, this is the year that affect vastly badly for BTC. I think this trend will contiue few more months.
JackNecessary

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

In the year 2018, Bitcoin had to face many challenges, despite the many challenges they had to overcome. But Bitcoin survived the economic and legal crises in countries that banned them. Coins such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, or Ripple can also help investors decide whether to invest further in Bitcoin.
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

I think you should be happy with the current situation as it only drops ~ 40% and it is also the most expensive coin on the blockchain. I am sure that all the drops that you see now and so will look very small to you as an example that I am so far stronger to believe this. All is a test of intelligence for Bitcoin, 2018 is not the worst. Electronic currency is known to be volatile and will continue to do so even if the price increases again. Surely we will experience a boom sooner or later, but it will not continually be a trip up. We will suffer more recessions. It's just the way electronic money is.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Yeah but if you look in all crypto and also bitcoin price last year the price of them is too low and no one expect btc will hit 20k dollars so this year I think we will reach more than that so nothing to worry about market price now they will rise again just have a patience and faith.
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

May be the fall of Bitcoin in July 2018. But the market cryptocurrency is always fluctuating, recently it is showing signs of recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: